advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dropping EQ and replacing with DBol for first phase of contest prep?

jackedrabbit

Registered
I'm currently 20 weeks out from a show and for the past 4-6 weeks I've been running Test @ 1g and EQ @ 600mg per week. I knew I shouldn't have gone with EQ because in the past I've had horrible experiences with it - extreme lethargy, anxiety, mood swings, feeling like a lump of shit basically. I've ran it at 400mg's and also at 800mg's. So this time I tried 600 (don't know what the logic is behind that, don't ask me lol) and what do ya know - feeling like shit again.

I've come to the conclusion that my body hates EQ and I'm never ordering it again.

Now, in place of the EQ I've added some dbol in @ 50mg per day. I also dropped the Test to 750mg's because as I get closer and closer to the show date I don't want too much bloat hiding my progress. I need to be able to make accurate assessments and adjustments, so I'm trying not to blow up on too much Test.

Now that brings me to the dbol factor - I'm only doing 6 weeks of it, to keep strength up as calories begin to dip.

About 8 weeks out I'll be adding winny and changing Test E to Test Prop. Last 4 weeks I'll add Masteron.

So my question now is, what should I use in between? So far it looks like:

Weeks 1-6: Test E @ 750mg's + DBOL @ 50mg's per day
Weeks 7-12: Test E @ 750mg's + ???
Weeks 13-16: Test P @ 500mg's per week + Winny @ 50mg's per day
Weeks 17-20: Test P @ 500mg's per week + Winny @ 50mg's per day + Masteron @ 400mg's per week.

My question is, how does all that look and what should I add to test during weeks 7-12?

I would suggest var instead of dbol for keeping your strength up, burning fat and no bloat. I would have a terrible time trying judge my weekly progress while bloated from dbol.

good call on the var. some people get real bad mood swings on it but if you can stand it its supposed to be great for strength and if used properly can tighten and harden you up.

Light dose of halo say 20-30 mg is what you want in there

Maybe weeks 16-17 through 20. would be a waste in my opinion to use halo at first 6 weeks. 30mgs of good halo is not a light dose. T

Light dose of halo say 20-30 mg is what you want in there

Why would anyone take Halo testin 20 weeks out from competing :confused:

There's a lot of shit advice coming out in this thread. No need for anavar or halo this far out from a competition when you're probably not lean enough to get all of it's effects anyway. If you need something to kick start the first four weeks of a cycle, make it something that will work quickly. 25-50mg Dbol or 50mg anadrol would both be a pretty good bet here. Take them out after four weeks when the other compounds are hitting full on.

so basically you waisted you time on the eq bc you don't get the most benefit out of it until week 12 so that was a waist. I love eq personally. NPP short acting decca would be a good choice help nitrogen retention in the muscles and help your joints out help you maintain size and strength 20 weeks is a long ways out and I would drop the long acting test at week 10 switch to short acting prop or test ace. Then I would through in some Masteron and Tren as well I wouldn't worry about the winny until 3-4 weeks out no point in killing you joints. Also make sure you have your Anti-estrogen agent in there to keep the estrogen levels to a minimum I know the masteron will help but another compound will be beneficial Nolvadex or arimidex. Even Provarin will help also make your compounds work better together provarin that is helps your receptors from what I read. I see people recommending Halotest and Anavar anvar is good to take throughout your whole pre contest diet and the halo I think is most beneficial from what I read getting down to your last 5 weeks or so when you feel you need a extra boost of energy and extra strength plus also make you hard as a rock from what I have seen. Good Luck

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear