over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dropping gh for peps

bdiesel

Newbies
Has anyone who has used gh regularly dropped it for peptides? I've been out of the game for quite a while but back about 10 years ago I was using 4iu off season and up to 15iu precontest. I saw benefits but overall at this point I don't feel like the cost is worth the results even though the cost appears to have come down. Looking for guys in the same boat and what they're using instead.

If you are looking for mass then one 5mg subQ injection of cjcDAC per week along with 25mg MK677 taken orally each night will rival HGH very well.
This is easy, convenient, and size comes very quickly along with enhanced recovery, and deeper sleep.

If you don't mind Injecting then 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC taken subQ upon waking, pre or post workout, and before bed, is one of my favorite stacks to get approximately 2ius of HGH. This stack is very inexpensive and it really changes the look of my body. Nitrogen retention, body weight, and strength go up.

If you want to maintain a precontest no bloat look then 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC upon waking, mid afternoon, and before bed, is a great stack with no cortisol or prolactin increase at all. Ipamorelin only releases HGH!

There are many combinations you can run.
I stick to peptides myself because I only trust pharma grade HGH and I don't want to spend the equivalent of my rent or a sports car payment on HGH.

PM me if you have any questions.

with the old HIV kits (any 90's bber knows what I mean) you were getting legit stuff. I just don't trust anything now. shit, even stuff coming from USA pharmacies has been found to be counterfeit. That and dropping that much cash when you're not competing is a waste of money imo.

I just got done running a month of cjc and I liked it. but it wasn't quite like gh. but honestly considering I'm not running any aas I almost want to say it was better than gh as far as muscle goes. I didn't see much fat burning that gh gives you which is what I'm after now.

A lot of competing guys are running it daily, which is what I did. I ran 150mcg am/pm which is half of what a pretty well known top npc guy I know runs. I added noticeable muscle without gaining weight so the stuff works.

when I would come off aas in the 'off season' and only use gh I didn't seem to add as much muscle but I would stay way more lean than prior to running it year round and my diet was somewhat shitty. with cjc I feel like if I let my diet go I'd put on a ton of weight/fat.

cjc left me some fierce welts at the injection sites - sub q and im. not painful at all, just red and a little swollen. by the time I was done with it I looked like I had chicken pox from 2x daily shots.

cjc left me some fierce welts at the injection sites - sub q and im. not painful at all, just red and a little swollen. by the time I was done with it I looked like I had chicken pox from 2x daily shots.

I pin my GH peps off the side of my glute up high a few inches below the waistline so it doesn't look bad. I hate swelling over my abs.

Some guys get bad reactions from most GHRH injections. It's worth persisting with them though as they can be hugely effective. I recommend rotating cjc with dac, cjc no dac and tesamorelin.

If reacts are too bad even just MK-677 daily would be great especially when bulking. One oral dosing of 12.5-25mg pre bed could be great for most guys.

Does these peptide protocols like stated above.. cjc no dac with ghrp2 and the other of ipam 3x per day.. do these burn fat similar to 5iu of gh?

I am looking to maybe replace my gh in contest prep. I could afford it, but i shouldn't, i have other things to pay for. I'll only do domestic gh, so its pricey, i wont do international. If I could save a tad, that would be great. So my question is similar to the OPs or I wouldn't hijack his thread. Do these peptide protocols match GHs fat burning and body composition changes? I'm not looking to build muscle with them.

I take 5iu daily upon waking and love it.

Well, from my experience start with cjc dac. how you run it is up to you but I had gh-like muscle building from the protocol above - 2x ed. As far as the fat burning part I'll be looking into ghrp 2, 6 and 677 and I'll go from there.

I would drop the cjc 2-3 weeks prior to a show. my red marks stuck around about that long. And I will run it again, the welts were just cosmetic if you will. there was no pain or anything other than being visually noticeable.

Last edited:
If you are looking for mass then one 5mg subQ injection of cjcDAC per week along with 25mg MK677 taken orally each night will rival HGH very well.
This is easy, convenient, and size comes very quickly along with enhanced recovery, and deeper sleep.

If you don't mind Injecting then 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC taken subQ upon waking, pre or post workout, and before bed, is one of my favorite stacks to get approximately 2ius of HGH. This stack is very inexpensive and it really changes the look of my body. Nitrogen retention, body weight, and strength go up.

If you want to maintain a precontest no bloat look then 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC upon waking, mid afternoon, and before bed, is a great stack with no cortisol or prolactin increase at all. Ipamorelin only releases HGH!

There are many combinations you can run.
I stick to peptides myself because I only trust pharma grade HGH and I don't want to spend the equivalent of my rent or a sports car payment on HGH.

PM me if you have any questions.

Which do would you prefer:
Dac with MK-677 or the no dac and ghrp-2?
And have you noticed better sleep similar to when taking hgh with both?

Last edited:
No DAC ghrp2 and mk677 pure bed boom growth

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Look around and do your research...there is lots of quality hgh out there. I get nothing but bad sides from peptides and feel they are way over hyped by reps.

I did add size with cjc dac and mk-677 but the bad sides make it unusable after just a few weeks...not worth it.

Which do would you prefer:
Dac with MK-677 or the no dac and ghrp-2?
And have you noticed better sleep similar to when taking hgh with both?

I prefer the way I feel and look on ghrp2 with cjc no dac. This stack makes me feel great. I gain a lot of nitrogen retention in my muscles and not too much gut distention.
Mk677 with cjcDAC makes me bigger and freakier looking but I'm tired all day and I get bloated.
I have sleep problems regardless of what I take. It started years ago when I was homeless and has been persistent ever since. I take several sleep aids before bed: red vein kratom, NyQuil, Benadryl, and melatonin.

The best protocol I think is stacking GH peps, HGG, IGF-1, and insulin.

UPON WAKING:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC
(10 minutes later)
2ius HGH IM injection
(20minutes later)
20mcg Igf1-Lr3
(10 minutes later)
6ius humalin R

REPEAT ABOVE PREWORKOUT

BEFORE BED
3mg melatonin
25mg MK-677

I just started some peps a few weeks ago. CJC Dac and GHRP6. Too early to tell how it is compared to GH but I put on a little size, look fuller and sleep like a baby at night. My only complaint is I'm bloated big time.
I used GH once for about 3 months and results were great. I'm on the same boat as johnjuanb1, GH is a good chunk to my wallet.

I'll probably go up to 5mg CJC Dac a week and see how that is, anything more would probably be hovering around GH $$ so I'd just switch to that.

I'll probably go up to 5mg CJC Dac a week and see how that is, anything more would probably be hovering around GH $$ so I'd just switch to that.

DAC gets expensive. Ghrp2/cjc no DAC is dirt cheap and the results are very good.

Comparing 2iu of HGH VS peps that could produce 2iu, i would think HGH is better.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws