advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drostanolone propionate (masteron) seems to be overrated!

I hate Masteron, it makes my hair fallout like no other. But, at even 100 mgs a week I look much dryer with more striations!
I love Masteron1 lol.

concreter.exe has stopped working

I'm looking forward to my next run as Mast will be in there and I'm also at low bf level so it's gonna be awesome

There was a post not long ago about guys doing very low dose Mast and getting great results, I always thought you needed at least 400mg a week but guys were saying at just like 100mg getting great results

Mast is 2nd on my list (1st being Test). When I am running 150-200mg a week of Test I match it with Mast. Basically I've been running Mast for 2 years and love it. I am very low in bf % and I don't have any issues with hair loss. I know for FACT that you do not need to run Mast very high to see results, although I do love running at 700mg on a 12week cycle. The few times I've run tren it was always with mast and as others have said on this forum a other forums it really helps bring out the best in other compounds. My BP is generally around 130/90 with running Mast low or high mg wise.

My cousin runs Mast with NPP at 350 each and absolutely loves it. At the end of the day everyone is different - for example when I ran Winny and Var back in the day I didn't respond well and others love those two mixed together for pre-contest.

Finally, if you have legit, properly dosed Masteron and are not a fat bastard you will see results.....just how you respond to sides is the true question with this compound.

Mast is 2nd on my list (1st being Test). When I am running 150-200mg a week of Test I match it with Mast. Basically I've been running Mast for 2 years and love it. I am very low in bf % and I don't have any issues with hair loss. I know for FACT that you do not need to run Mast very high to see results, although I do love running at 700mg on a 12week cycle. The few times I've run tren it was always with mast and as others have said on this forum a other forums it really helps bring out the best in other compounds. My BP is generally around 130/90 with running Mast low or high mg wise.

My cousin runs Mast with NPP at 350 each and absolutely loves it. At the end of the day everyone is different - for example when I ran Winny and Var back in the day I didn't respond well and others love those two mixed together for pre-contest.

Finally, if you have legit, properly dosed Masteron and are not a fat bastard you will see results.....just how you respond to sides is the true question with this compound.

Absolutlely agree. Everyone is different.

Oils that work best for me:

Test
EQ
Primo

Orals that work best for me:

Winny
Superdrol
Proviron

The only oral id run anymore is Proviron because non methylated. And i always run my HGH. Cant live without it.

Now with these compounds i get great results with little side effects. And dont get me wrong. Trenbelone is like no other compound. I get insane results. But the side effects are terrible for me and i cant justify its use. I like sleeping. I like not waking up and changing my sheets every day. And i like not feeling my heart beating out of my chest. And more then anything i cringe when i see my blood work on that compound. And with masteron i just get terrible acne welts and hair falls out in clumps. Doest look good. lol

Last edited:
Absolutlely agree. Everyone is different.

Oils that work best for me:

Test
EQ
Primo

Orals that work best for me:

Winny
Superdrol
Proviron

The only oral id run anymore is Proviron because non methylated. And i always run my HGH. Cant live without it.

Now with these compounds i get great results with little side effects. And dont get me wrong. Trenbelone is like no other compound. I get insane results. But the side effects are terrible for me and i cant justify its use. I like sleeping. I like not waking up and changing my sheets every day. And i like not feeling my heart beating out of my chest. And more then anything i cringe when i see my blood work on that compound. And with masteron i just get terrible acne welts and hair falls out in clumps. Doest look good. lol

I have been on the fence and super indecisive with HGH. Just turning 40 not long ago I am considering it, but I am very sensitive to holding water weight. I have an extremely strict diet, water intake etc..pretty much at 7-8% bf year round and still hold water on long esters. Most will say long esters and water weight is a myth and I completely disagree. As I said everyone is different, but I was thinking 2IUs can't hurt...I am very happy with my current physique. I want the benefits of "foundation of youth" so they say. I keep hearing my closest friends say your better off running Primo instead of the HGH due to the growth of organs etc...At 2ius I can't see that happening, but maybe I am in the percentile that it happens to.

Sorry for changing topics...again Mast is a great compound..at least for me anyway.

I always just feel better while adding it in.

Ak

lol at these posts...

not feel 700mg of mast??? lol :confused::confused::confused:
i was gona say more but really just speachless...:sta:-wars
how many threads are there on how great mast is???

my prostate hurts thinking of it. :star-w:rs

What results...????whne i m taking plenty of test, 2g EG, 100mg oral winy and 40mg Methyl DHT ED and then i added the mast...I stopped the methyd and the winny so now maybe i can try the mast,, but I kinda felt lethargic after a shot of mast, but it s also my fault cuz i expected tren results from it.
That pic of u is pre-contest? how much u weight in there. I find it hard to believe that somebody can look like that all year round , without the crazy dieting ans some fat burners

Last edited:
lol at these posts...

Yeah. Underdosed mast if you don't feel even 200 mg of it.

What results...????whne i m taking plenty of test, 2g EG, 100mg oral winy and 40mg Methyl DHT ED and then i added the mast...I stopped the methyd and the winny so now maybe i can try the mast,, but I kinda felt lethargic after a shot of mast, but it s also my fault cuz i expected tren results from it.
That pic of u is pre-contest? how much u weight in there. I find it hard to believe that somebody can look like that all year round , without the crazy dieting ans some fat burners

My weight in my profile pic is at 225lbs and I do look like that year round as do many others on this board. So to look vascular, lean and thick you have to be on fat burners? For me it's strict dieting, lot's of cardio, good sleep, training my ass off and adding come compounds (like Mast) to the mix.

My weight in my profile pic is at 225lbs and I do look like that year round as do many others on this board. So to look vascular, lean and thick you have to be on fat burners? For me it's strict dieting, lot's of cardio, good sleep, training my ass off and adding come compounds (like Mast) to the mix.

It s genes, I ve never been the leanest person even was a middle weight high school athlete, as son as my diet is over eve while eating lean i ut up on at least 10lbs of water, and i dont do much cradio after cutting, make me look flat...oh and as a fat burner - I mean GH too, not just clen, DNP,T3. at a decent dose u will eat almost clean and have 1 cheat meal every day and will be in a single digit.....

Last edited:

What's your usual dosing strategy? Do you use low doses of things year round or do the blast/cruise thing? You look really good

lol at these posts...

Seriously... I used 200/week along with 1g-2g test just to keep the estrogen down and I felt a diffence even at 15-20% BF... At 600mg/week it was very apparent. It completely changed how other compounds effected me on every level. Like stated above it cancels out a lot of negitive sides from other compounds; sexual disfunction, estrogenic effects, bloating, mood issues, and so on. On the other side it also was hard on my BP and finished off my hairline! I'm sure my prostate was stressed also... I started having pissing problems that never improved after doing 600mg/week.

Considering your dosages you are either drowning out the effects with a multitude of compounds or your product is under dosed.

What's your usual dosing strategy? Do you use low doses of things year round or do the blast/cruise thing? You look really good

First of all thanks NH - you look great too!

Blast from June thru Sept, although this year I removed the Tren late July due to aggression (even went to 25mg ED, but still couldn't handle it). I am a senior level executive in B2B sales and oversee about 50 millennials in sales/marketing so that was more so the issue because usually 25mg ED of tren won't bother me. I believe that mast offsets a fair amount of the tren sides.

Early June thru late Sept:

Test P 50mg ED
Mast P 100mg ED
Tren A 50mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 E3D (this I pay close attention to because of the high run with Mast). I crashed my E2 a few times and it sucks.

Early Oct thru late Jan:

Test P 50mg EOD
Mast P 50mg EOD
*Last year added Tren A at 50 EOD from for the last 8 weeks. Not sure if that's going back in the mix next month unless my position at work is a bit more settled and things are more streamlined.

Early Jan thru late April:

Test P 75mg EOD
Mast P 100mg EOD

Of course over the years I've played around with many other cycles. The last few years, especially after turning 40 I considering leaving tren out for good and maybe adding some Primo come May or HGH. Time will tell and one day at a time.

NH - I've noticed you've run HGH and have spoken on it a few times. What's your overall feeling about it?

Blast from June thru Sept, although this year I removed the Tren late July due to aggression (even went to 25mg ED, but still couldn't handle it). I am a senior level executive in B2B sales and oversee about 50 millennials in sales/marketing so that was more so the issue because usually 25mg ED of tren won't bother me. I believe that mast offsets a fair amount of the tren sides.

Test P 50mg ED
Mast P 100mg ED
Tren A 50mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 E3D (this I pay close attention to because of the high run with Mast). I crashed my E2 a few times and it sucks.

Early Oct thru late Jan:

Test P 50mg EOD
Mast P 50mg EOD
*Last year added Tren A at 50 EOD from for the last 8 weeks. Not sure if that's going back in the mix next month unless my position at work is a bit more settled and things are more streamlined.

Test P 75mg EOD
Mast P 100mg EOD

Of course over the years I've played around with many other cycles. The last few years, especially after turning 40 I considering leaving tren out for good and maybe adding some Primo come May or HGH. Time will tell and one day at a time.

NH - I've noticed you've run HGH and have spoken on it a few times. What's your overall feeling about it?

Very nice physique on health conciousness dosages. I enjoy mast as well and when I added it to TRT it sent my free test flying and only 150mg of mast added to regular 125mg of TRT made a huge difference in recovery time.

Firstly, masteron will work no matter what bodyfat you are. Everyone has a different response but just because someone is 15% bodyfat it doesn't make certain steroids useless. Although it is a very cosmetic drug in the sense it will really help out bring out finishing touches so it is best suited to an alreadly lean physique in many ways.

Nevertheless you should notice something from it such as hardening, strength, well being, aggression etc. It compliments test (and nandrolone) perfectly for me. It's fantastic at a low dose during bulking cycles to help with bloat, well being and estrogenic side effects. Then comes the fact it can be hard on the prostate (and hair) and is the only compound that makes me "drip" when I go for a pee. For cutting and at mod-high doses it can have a pronounced effect on muscle hardness, details and vascularity.

Xman280 you can't really have the best of both worlds as you posted you wanted to get even bigger so I don't see the need in using 100mg mast daily. You obviously take most drugs at very high doses. If you use again I would save it for when you are cutting. Now I think it's great in bulking cycles but like many compounds you are using they will get lost in the massive cycles you run.

What have you ate in the last 2 days if you don't mind? Can you write everything down including snacks and drinks etc. What do you aim to do over the next few months?

I am the last to preach to people so I am not doing that. Plus I never like it when guys go on about diet in drug threads. Although I think you are different as you create a lot of drug threads and maybe if you had the same mentality towards nutrition you may get closer to attaining your goals. You are definitely not going to get closer by adding more drugs. Now if you were on 1g that is different but you take plenty so I don't see the need at all.

Test P 50mg ED
Mast P 100mg ED
Tren A 50mg ED

Early Oct thru late Jan:

Test P 50mg EOD
Mast P 50mg EOD

Test P 75mg EOD
Mast P 100mg EOD

Thanks man. Clearly working really well for you! I hear you on the job plus using tren. I am on 20mg tren per day right now and it doesn't have any effect on my behavior at all but it makes me sweat more, which I already do a lot of anyway. Wearing work clothes and sweating my ass off sucks.

I've used a lot of GH for a 2 1/2 year period back in 2011-2013. Mostly 5iu the whole way but experimented with 10iu per day at one point. I wish I had never done that but I got pretty big added with test and tren. In the last few years, I've done short periods of 2.5-3.3iu and it made me look bigger than fuller but then when I stop, it goes away. Right now I am done with GH because it jacks up my resting heart rate and I don't like to play around like that anymore. I'm much more health conscious now. I also have a naturally high IGF1 level of around 300.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws