YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drostanolone propionate (masteron) seems to be overrated!

xman280

Banned
Not sure what s the deal with that stuff, but it seems unless u r close to precontest shape it has no use. When I created a tread about hardness/vasularity drugs, many said EQ other MAST. EQ is great , no bloating - that s one amazing effect of it, vasularity too, besides the "deca dick" is great. Mast at 100mg/a day - not seeing anything, nada, zero....Not sure what you guys get out of it, besides maybe some striation on stage, the same u can get with winny....or maybe if you dont use EQ, or winny , or tren, then masteron will have visible effect.

You won't notice masteron unless your bodyfat is 7% or less.
I just figured out that masteron kicks my blood pressure up. I tried it a couple times in the past month and the same thing happened. No more masteron for me. I see a difference immediately in my physique from it because I'm very lean. But, I'll pass on masteron until I'm close to a contest.

You won't notice masteron unless your bodyfat is 7% or less.
I just figured out that masteron kicks my blood pressure up. I tried it a couple times in the past month and the same thing happened. No more masteron for me. I see a difference immediately in my physique from it because I'm very lean. But, I'll pass on masteron until I'm close to a contest.

now that makes sense, cus ppl were insisting that i dont have to be single digit to see results

Did you notice it making you pee more? Seemed like a diuretic. I threw a little in with TRT with good result. Put my free test in a nice spot.

With the amount of shit you take, How are you even going to notice anything at this point ? :cool:

I like 200 mgs with my blasts, adds a nice DHT touch. But I ain't 300 lbs either

Iv seen and felt masteron evertime Iv used it. Shit makes me horny as hell. And very vascular. Iv never been 7% bf before at least not since I was a teenager. I see it's affects at 10%. It seems to do about the same thing to me at 600 mg a week that primo did at 800-1000 mg a week. It def dosnt put size on me but it makes my skin look good and hardens me up a lot. Good pumps in the gym.

Seemed like a diuretic.

This is exactly what I feel for the first weeks, and a little bloat control.

It's a relatively expensive compound, so you need to know what it does before you spend the money on it. Don't expect putting on any muscle on masteron, unless you're a newbie with fresh receptors.

It'll polish your look if low BF.

Winny will be more anabolic, but will destroy your joints.

i want expecting muscle gain, just nice dry look like tren....but since i started the EQ first and i already got the dry look, i ll have to try it without EQ

Did you notice it making you pee more? Seemed like a diuretic. I threw a little in with TRT with good result. Put my free test in a nice spot.

That's from the mast fcking with your prostate.

I've had plenty of results from Mast above 10% bf....never been too much higher in bf, but to say it won't do anything is just inaccurate. Maybe those people, A) didn't know what to expect from it, B) were on so much other stuff the Mast couldn't stand out, C) hadn't run it before, therefore didn't know what to look for, or D) didn't really have Mast. It will free up your test, mildly combat E, increase libido, and harden your physique's appearance amongst other things. Unfortunately one of those other things is that it was like a nuclear attack on my hair, lol.

Iv seen and felt masteron evertime Iv used it. Shit makes me horny as hell. And very vascular. Iv never been 7% bf before at least not since I was a teenager. I see it's affects at 10%. It seems to do about the same thing to me at 600 mg a week that primo did at 800-1000 mg a week. It def dosnt put size on me but it makes my skin look good and hardens me up a lot. Good pumps in the gym.

This^ Love mast at low or higher bf but I never let myself get to high bf anyways

I just can't help clicking on your thread links when I see them now.

OK, so masteron doesn't work!? Another GEM from Xman!!!! :banghead:

I love mast e. Whenever I use it with test and tren it seems like the sides from tren are virtually non existent when I use equal amounts of mast to tren. Maybe it's due to helping keep my estrogen down. Who knows.i just know I love this stuff and my sex drive goes through the damn roof so my girl loves it too lmao

You should definitely feel it at 700mg/wk even if you don't see something in the mirror.

Helps tren sides as Justwannabehuge mentioned, give raging boners and a good mood in general. It's more of an icing on the cake compound, makes other stuff work better, plus helps prevent gyno, lowers shbg, etc.

It can be used alongside tren or instead of... think tren without the gains, but very similar cosmetic effects with a good mood, no lack of sleep, no bad digestion, paranoia, or prolactin sides.

Not sure what s the deal with that stuff, but it seems unless u r close to precontest shape it has no use. When I created a tread about hardness/vasularity drugs, many said EQ other MAST. EQ is great , no bloating - that s one amazing effect of it, vasularity too, besides the "deca dick" is great. Mast at 100mg/a day - not seeing anything, nada, zero....Not sure what you guys get out of it, besides maybe some striation on stage, the same u can get with winny....or maybe if you dont use EQ, or winny , or tren, then masteron will have visible effect.

I agree. I am a HUGE EQ fan. I think its second best oil to Test for side effects vs gains. At least for myself. I mean i run gram of test and/or gram of EQ a week and i get no sides and the results are always phenomenal. I run 400mg of tren or 400mg of masteron and im miserable prick with acne and hair falling out and cant sleep and heart palpitations and on and on and on. And i dont really look any different. I cut up better on test and eq then tren and mast. With proper dieting of course. And yes im a huge winstrol fan too especially when taken with test or EQ just because of its ability to increase binding to receptors for oils its taken with. My problem though is at my age i value my liver too much. So i run proviron which isnt methylated at 50-100mg a day when cutting.

Last edited:
I hate Masteron, it makes my hair fallout like no other. But, at even 100 mgs a week I look much dryer with more striations!
I love Masteron1 lol.

I love using Mast with any of my cycles where one or more of any of my other compounds is > a gram/week. It completely kills my test related estro sides and it's use seems like a no-brainer when compared to ANY other ancillary...

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner