over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drowsiness with MK-677

matteosergio

Newbies
Hi folks, I'm planning to run a cycle of MK and I read that it can cause drowsiness.
Im thinking to take it pre bed, but in the daytime what could I take to stay awake and focused while working?
I can't have coffee cause I'm really sensitive to caffeine.
Thanks to whom will help me [emoji123]

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

I've the liquid form, maybe starting with 12,5 and look what will happen...

I run it at 12.5. 25 made my guts look like a swallowed a beach ball. I could fall asleep the minute i sat down for 30 minutes. Night time works best for me for reducing sleepyhead symptoms. For bulking I like it am for hunger. Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first started running mk I dosed in the morning because I've read it can mess with your sleep if taken right before bed.
But taking it in the am make me tired and lethargic all damn day! So I started taking it in the evening after work like around 5. Has been working great. Sleeps improved and no lethargy during the day

Hi folks, I'm planning to run a cycle of MK and I read that it can cause drowsiness.
Im thinking to take it pre bed, but in the daytime what could I take to stay awake and focused while working?
I can't have coffee cause I'm really sensitive to caffeine.
Thanks to whom will help me [emoji123]

Like others say, go with a smaller dose first to see how you react. You may look into rhodiola extract for a non-stimulant boost.

It either subsided or my body got used to it and adjusted after about 2 weeks

I switched to AM, as the biggest pulse is something like 12 hours after administration, which made me sleep better/more tired at night. PM always lead to feeling like shit and having trouble getting up in the morning.

Thank guys, I really appreciate yours tips

MK is a solid compound. I use DIspense Quick Nutrabol which comes in 20mg tabs. I split it and take 10mg around 2100 every night. Don't be mistaken, 10mg is still a stout dose and IGF1 levels continue to build over time.

Like others have said, you may not experience this side effect...and if you do it may only be minor. Only through experience will you know how it affects you personally. Plenty of guys don't get lethargy. I don't...at all, regardless of the dose.

I advise trying 12.5 mg before bed the first couple days...and see how you feel. If you're fine, go up to 25 mg and see how you do there.

Everyone has covered everything. As mentioned everyone responds differently. I will go through what I find at each dose but don't read into this much as you could be the complete opposite.

Around 5mg... feel great, good boost in muscle fullness, sleep and recovery. No side effects.

Around 10mg... everything improves, great muscle fullness, amazing pumps and very little fatigue. In fact at this dose the minor fatigue is a positive as I can sleep easier.

Around 15mg... again all the positives improve. However this is when I start to feel fatigue more. Some days are worst than others but I can just about manage. This is my max dose.

20mg+... the positives improve but they are overpowered by the fatigue. More water retention that spills over but in regards to physique this is a great dose. But it doesn't matter as I can't function. All I want to do is nap. Walkign up stairs is hard as I have no energy. On weekends I can sleep 18 hours a day. I feel like I am the most unproductive person ever so I have to stop or lower the dose.

I know many who love 20mg+ so again everyone is different. But definitely stat low and build up your dose over time to see how you respond at each dose. If you have caps/tabs start at 10-12.5mg and stay there for at least 2 weeks. If you have liquid start at about 5mg for 1 week and move up to 10mg for another week and so on.

Regardless you should love/like MK-677 as it's one of the best things you can use these days especially when trying to gain size.

I take b4 bed (3 am for me) and I get up at 9 am, been a bag if shit since, haven't made it to the gym much, but I feel pretty strong on it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

When I first started running mk I dosed in the morning because I've read it can mess with your sleep if taken right before bed.
But taking it in the am make me tired and lethargic all damn day! So I started taking it in the evening after work like around 5. Has been working great. Sleeps improved and no lethargy during the day

I am going to try this approach on my run of it.

the biggest 'pulse' is 12 hours after administration...that's why taking it at night was a no go for me....waking up in the morning was a disaster.

25mg in the morning worked best for me. yes, you will be fatigued pretty much 24/7 for the first couple of weeks, i ran it for a couple of months straight on 2 diff occassions, the first run of nightly dosing, the fatigue never passed. switching to AM dosing, the fatigue during the day passed after about 2 full weeks. i was always tired as shit at night though and fell asleep immediately. much more manageable for me, but there weren't many late nights for me during my run. would never see me at a bar at midnight thats for sure, i was passed the F out by 10pm every night.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131