over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug screening help please

LILTOM9090

Newbies
Now this might be a dumb thread but I am very worried I recently just got a really good job and had to go for a urine test Friday morning at 1030 now I know AAS doesnt show up on a 5 panel drug screen but what I'm worried about is the preworkout angel dust by blackstone labs I know it has dmaa in it which causes false positives ad I don't want it to go that far the last time I had a scoop was Tuesday at 730 pm and the piss test was Friday morning as stated above I barly use it and I know it can potentially come back as amphetamine which is not because angel dust is legal. And for the record I don't use any recreational drugs at all never in my life I talked to a few people about this. And they think I'll
Be fine but wanted to see what others think thank you

It most certainly can. It did not cause a positive in my case after dosing ~3hours and 24hrs after my car crash. Oddly enough, I had taken compazine (anti-nausea) in the past week, and it made me test positive for PCP. There are TONS of drugs that will cause false positives for this and that.

What I'm concerned about is one little scoop of angel dust 2 and a half days prior to the drug test will cause me to go positive? If so thays unbelievable I'll bring into tub and show them

I should stop worrying but when I heard about this causing people to go positive in a employment drug screening I'm like are you serious te product is legal me and this chick share it at the gym I know it can't be a amphetamine bexause it lacks a benzene ring but I don't know usually wouldn't worry about shit like this I wish I cam just see the results

Let's hope so I mean the only scoop i had was 2 days prior hopefully it would be out of my system by then I'm also on test and eq but I'm
Not worried about that just the dmaa I'll be sure to let them know Monday since they are not there today and tomorow if theu question anyways

Let's hope so I mean the only scoop i had was 2 days prior hopefully it would be out of my system by then I'm also on test and eq but I'm
Not worried about that just the dmaa I'll be sure to let them know Monday since they are not there today and tomorow if theu question anyways

2 days prior, your good. I took the eca with my morning cardio and tested about 2-3 hrs later (unknowing) and had no issues with the urine test. I'm sure you will be fine.

2 days prior, your good. I took the eca with my morning cardio and tested about 2-3 hrs later (unknowing) and had no issues with the urine test. I'm sure you will be fine.

Yes sir took it about 730 pm tuesday night then took the urine test friday morning at about 1030 im lean at 5'8 197 pounds so hope it would leave my system thanks alot man I appreciate it

Amphetamines have a 2day max clearance time in urine.

Yea Can't believe I'm worried about losing my job over a f****n pre workout outrageous amphetamines in pre workout crazy stuff well
Dmaa isn't but could show up as one i guess idk but it had me losin my mind

You should be fine. Try not to worry. Keep us updated.

I definetly will I wanted to call them today to say If there's any issues I'm on a OTC pre workout containing dmaa but they are closed saturday and sundays ill know monday hopefully they didn't ask me at the time so I didnt mention it till it hit me later that night about the dmaa like i said I've never done Rex drugs ever in my life so to test positive on a reg 5 panel drug screen will throw me over the edge

The urine test most employees use are very cheap. If you took meth 3-4days before hand it probably wouldn't show. I wouldn't, stress.

relax, have a beer and watch some football and be happy about your new job man!

Congrats on that first off and you will be fine passing that drug test.

relax, have a beer and watch some football and be happy about your new job man!

Congrats on that first off and you will be fine passing that drug test.

Thanks alot man I appreciate it and to everyone else also, big help Usually I'm not that worried of a person

My company has fired 3 employees in the last year for amphimnes (spelling) due to taking one dmaa product or another. Oddly enough I have taken several ransoms while using the same ones and never tested positive. I really believe everyone assimilates these drugs differently. My advice is to stay away, it's not worth a job bro.

My company has fired 3 employees in the last year for amphimnes (spelling) due to taking one dmaa product or another. Oddly enough I have taken several ransoms while using the same ones and never tested positive. I really believe everyone assimilates these drugs differently. My advice is to stay away, it's not worth a job bro.

The chances for that to happen are slim even so if you got popped all you would have to do is bring your supp up to the drug screaner while explaining to your work. They look at whats in it and retest the sample to identify the ingredient.

The chances for that to happen are slim even so if you got popped all you would have to do is bring your supp up to the drug screaner while explaining to your work. They look at whats in it and retest the sample to identify the ingredient.

Trust me, even if it's legit, with a prescription, endorsed by christ himself, w/e, it is not something you want to have to explain.

If you test positive just be honest and let them know you took a pre-workout product which causes a false positive and they will more then likely let you retest if they are fair. I had the same situation happen with me when I took a mouth swab and had ECA in my system. I tested positive for meth, which was very embarrassing. I told them I was taking an otc cold medicine that causes false positives and they let me retest immediately afterward using a urine test the second time and I passed with flying colors. Seems as if the mouth swab was more sensitive then the urine test so you might be ok the first go around.

:yeahthat: If you did test positive, just be honest and bring the product in so they can take a look at it. Explain that it's a pre-workout drink.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws