over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug talk by Stan Efferding

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2k6WCBNof4&t=55s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2k6WCBNof4&t=55s[/ame]

22:00 is the mark where he talks about his own experience. Not very detailed; but very cool to see that someone like Stan tests at a normal high end range for testosterone even for his TRT (800-1200 ngl).

245+ lbs lean, and one of the most impressive 50 year olds in the world.

Built all that on TRT? No lol, but continues to improve and do well with a reasonable approach. His admittance of what guys use in the industry is forthcoming too; it's all over the place.

The basics: The diet, the foods that digest and assimilate well, SALT (I've been adding this to my water jugs, better fullness, better strength), sleep, and most importantly hard and smart training.

Just continuous repetition of the above, and then some drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2k6WCBNof4&t=55s

22:00 is the mark where he talks about his own experience. Not very detailed; but very cool to see that someone like Stan tests at a normal high end range for testosterone even for his TRT (800-1200 ngl).

245+ lbs lean, and one of the most impressive 50 year olds in the world.

Built all that on TRT? No lol, but continues to improve and do well with a reasonable approach. His admittance of what guys use in the industry is forthcoming too; it's all over the place.

The basics: The diet, the foods that digest and assimilate well, SALT (I've been adding this to my water jugs, better fullness, better strength), sleep, and most importantly hard and smart training.

Just continuous repetition of the above, and then some drugs.

Stan is the man.

His knowledge is gold. Very basic but smart approach and the sodium thing works the best for people who eat really clean. I'm a natural sweater and I pee all night so I add tons of sodium to my food and I feel best when downing a gram about an hour before training. I eat pickles whenever I'm craving junk and I use the twang lemon-lime salt to kill cravings. Some benefits of increased sodium for me other than the obvious increased blood volume is mental clarity and mood. If I train early after my first meal of the day I make sure I eat plenty of sodium during the meal and have mix a little in my water I drink until I leave for the gym an hour later.

Also I've noticed an increase in mood from cutting any processed foods or oils and adding animal fats such grass fed butter or bacon fat to cook with. I think you'd be a fool not to listen to his advice. Very smart fella

SALT (I've been adding this to my water jugs, better fullness, better strength)

That sounds interesting but not very appetizing, lol.

Does it really make a difference to add salt to your water?

for me with intermittent fasting it made a hell of a difference.
I have always felt sluggish in the past.
Now i add around 0,25 table spoon of pink salt to every liter water i drink and i feel much much better and performance is also better..

Now i add around 0,25 table spoon of pink salt to every liter water i drink and i feel much much better and performance is also better..

I don't add salt to my water, but I started adding 1/4th a tsp of pink salt to all my shakes (around 3) a day and that made a WORLD of difference in how I felt. I used to always feel sluggish and light headed (whenever I ate "clean" for extended periods) but not anymore, and I'm NOT someone who doesn't liberally salt their foods etc.

To give you an idea on how much salt you lose through sweat when you train, just taste your goddamn sweat, guys.

I don't add salt to my water, but I started adding 1/4th a tsp of pink salt to all my shakes (around 3) a day and that made a WORLD of difference in how I felt. I used to always feel sluggish and light headed (whenever I ate "clean" for extended periods) but not anymore, and I'm NOT someone who doesn't liberally salt their foods etc.

To give you an idea on how much salt you lose through sweat when you train, just taste your goddamn sweat, guys.

yep, same for me about the sluggish and light headed feeling.
I dont trink shakes but i guess we are getting the same amount in. I drink around 3,5l water until im training so almost 1 tsp.. pre and intra i take in another 0,25 table spoon and in the evening i use my regular salt intake.
feeling completely different and the performance difference is aparent..

Maybe Gatorade(sugar free) is onto something with the whole electrolyte thing. just wait till mainstream sports find out about this one

As far as taste goes; adding a 1/4 of salt to your oatmeal, cream of rice, or anything you don't normally salt (especially sweets) will IMPROVE the TASTE AND SWEETNESS of said foods. Remember; In cooking, salting foods is essential to ENHANCING their natural taste and flavor. Adding 1/4 tsp of salt to your shakes will likely make them even sweeter, not saltier.

I always take salt with my eggs or my chicken, but never with my training water. Or with the water throughout the day. It's a change that I'm going to try the next time I'm on a diet.

Matt has often talked about the importance of salt.

Stan is truly an awesome person.

We have been talking a lot since he's been doing some similar experiments as myself as of late.

The one thing I cant fathom or wrap my head around with him is -

The man is 50 years old, and I witness him 2 x a week squat balls to the ground heavy ass weight every single week,,,,, no knee sleeves, piston-like reps etc...

Its remarkable....

-FF

Why pink salt? Is it better than sea salt?

Stan is truly an awesome person.

We have been talking a lot since he's been doing some similar experiments as myself as of late.

The one thing I cant fathom or wrap my head around with him is -

The man is 50 years old, and I witness him 2 x a week squat balls to the ground heavy ass weight every single week,,,,, no knee sleeves, piston-like reps etc...

Its remarkable....

-FF

My knees hurt just thinking about that.

My knees hurt just thinking about that.

Im almost 20 years younger.... and my damn knees and lower back are a mess... and I have NEVER lifted as much or for as long as he has...

Hes "genetically gifted" in the "titanium ligaments" department... like he has special reinforcement in his soft tissue....

Its a real brain boggler.

-FF

Im almost 20 years younger.... and my damn knees and lower back are a mess... and I have NEVER lifted as much or for as long as he has...

Hes "genetically gifted" in the "titanium ligaments" department... like he has special reinforcement in his soft tissue....

Its a real brain boggler.

-FF
He's had a TON of pain and issues with his knees and lower back over the years.

One of his recent rants was on reducing one pain. There he outlines how he fixed those nagging issues through active mobility work, removing painful movement and patience.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He's had a TON of pain and issues with his knees and lower back over the years.

One of his recent rants was on reducing one pain. There he outlines how he fixed those nagging issues through active mobility work, removing painful movement and patience.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Right. He talked extensively to me about banded leg presses completely healing his knee... but it clearly is not inhibiting from what I see in person every single week. Its incredible

-FF

Right. He talked extensively to me about banded leg presses completely healing his knee... but it clearly is not inhibiting from what I see in person every single week. Its incredible

-FF

Banded or reverse banded leg press? Very curious about this.

Back in the 90's Bill Starr talked of sodium being beneficial for keeping muscles full and improving stamina and strength. And i went from a low sodium diet to using salt more liberally and it made a big difference.

-FF

I can attest to this; I never had knee issues despite Squatting a fuck ton but banded leg presses (when I tried them a while back) felt AMAZING on my knees. In the same that they felt like they were making my knees stronger, somehow...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws