over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

drug test for nurse

italian007

Registered
I am a nurse in socal and about to get a job for one of the biggest diagnostics companies in the world processing specimens and drawing blood. I was told by another nurse who works there that they "test for everything" I'm on gear and concerned it might show up :eek:. Any others here work in the medical field?

It's certainly possible that they MAY test for aas, but more likely it's just for recs.

My sister is a nurse, my neigbor is as well, and I know a handfull of others. None of them have been tested for juice. Actually, a couple of my sisters guy nurse friends are bodybuilders too and they juice.

you are good, no worries, they will not be testing for AAS.

they will either do a 5 panel, or if they go deeper and do a 9 panel but either way youre clear.

5 panel test consists of:
marijuana,
amphetamines
phencyclidine
opiates
cocaine

9 panel add in:
barbiturates
methadone
benzodiazepines
propoxyphene

I am a nurse in socal and about to get a job for one of the biggest diagnostics companies in the world processing specimens and drawing blood. I was told by another nurse who works there that they "test for everything" I'm on gear and concerned it might show up :eek:. Any others here work in the medical field?

I doubt the will test you for AAS use. Most like rec drugs like cannabis,,cocaine,,amphetamines,,,etc... You never know these
days though but you SHOULD have the right to know what your
being tested for.

hope so, would suck to have gone through all that school for nothing :banghead:

Im a pharm.d. and they dont test for it unless its an extra request. And thats only the test level which if its off the charts, you show that your taking pro-hormones, deer vevelt, pink magic and so on. Aint shit they can do

Well I'm RN lol so I'm guessing they won't check....
Where about in socal bro? I'm asking cause I'm thinking of
Relocating....

I called the corporate office to inquire about the lab test. It is not a standard test. It is whats called a medical professional panel. It includes drugs like tramadol that aren't scheduled but are of high abuse but anabolics are not on their list, that would be a seperate panel specific for sports. so I'm in the clear. Big relief. :cool:

yeah---and last post you had up about melantonin 2 and the boners--you said you WERE NOT on gear--and this post you said you ARE !!???

" Im not on gear currently and im 27 but feel like im 16 again hiding in corners."

Dude--do u know WTF you are doing??
Are you a Nurse or is this just SPAM !!!!

SERIOUSLY- -cause guys like you just seeking piss me off !!!

Last edited:
I called the corporate office to inquire about the lab test. It is not a standard test. It is whats called a medical professional panel. It includes drugs like tramadol that aren't scheduled but are of high abuse but anabolics are not on their list, that would be a seperate panel specific for sports. so I'm in the clear. Big relief. :cool:

I am familiar with "medical professional" related panels from my current gf and couple ex's who all are RN's... since all those people who work in the field know of all the grey area non scheduled/ off label drugs to party with that an average joe wouldnt think to use as an alternative to coke, valium or oxy's/heroin etc..

yeah---and last post you had up about melantonin 2 and the boners--you said you WERE NOT on gear--and this post you said you ARE !!???

" Im not on gear currently and im 27 but feel like im 16 again hiding in corners."

Dude--do u know WTF you are doing??
Are you a Nurse or is this just SPAM !!!!

SERIOUSLY- -cause guys like you just seeking piss me off !!!

correct michael, I am not currently on gear I just got off. But as an rn im sure you already know that drugs have a detection time window, and for oral dbol I am still going to be in that window next week when i take my drug test.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131