over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DRUG TEST IN OUR SPORT? WHAT THEY THINKING DESQUALIFING THE OVERALL CHAMPS

Big-H

Newbies
IFBB, WEIDER, SANTONJA ARE CRAZY TO PUSH ON OUR SPORT TO THE OLYMPICS, BUT ARE THEY GOING TO GET THIS?

In the last years we have been victims of drug test in the differents internationals events, with the intention of "clean the sport" to introduce the bodybuilding in the Olympics. they only obtein reduce the level of the sport and put us in a ridiculus place becouse people going to think in our sport like a freak sport to addicts and this is not the true.

The true is everysports use drugs, baseball, basketball, tennis, football, soccer, swinming, and how we are going to get the pro level playing other rules.

Everybody dont want to go to the Olympics (a beautiful way in the sports). Most of bodybuilders wants to compete to get the pro card or only wants to compete with the same high level of pros do.

It is simple, why they dont take a test of Shakil Oneal or Jose Canseco, or Vanessa Williams. Becouse they finish the sports.

They are finishing our sport doing drug test in the Caribbeans (2 years in a row disqualifing overall champions) and now in the World Amateurs Championchips in Turquia, they kick the asses of several champs and overall winner.

By this way the Olympic International Comite never going to take our sport like a real sport and people either.

Whow many people die using steroids in a year? 1 or 2?, and Whow many people die drinking alcohol or smoking in a year? a million? and this 1 or 2 peoples dies becouse they didnt now to use it, becouse the authorities converted this in a " TABU"

In my opinion they have to do special competitions to qualifier to the Olimpics competitions.

We are adults and we shoose our road and we live in a free world. Or not????

The world is to little for the littles!!!!!!!!!!!
Big-H

Last edited:
The olypmic dream for weider died once an for all either last year, or early this year, I can't remember exactly. The IOC rejected it, and I seriously doubt it will ever be an olympic sport.

drug testing is ridiculous. it is very hypocritical to disqualify the winner when you know the crowds want to see freaks. if you wish to see frank zane type physiques then go ahead and go to the drug tested organizations. but, people are not turning out in record numbers to frequent those events. people want stronger , bigger, and faster. take the component away and watch the sport slide into oblivion. competitions like the world games and others like it should not be drug testing...why? just look at the level of competition the event is producing. we know all the guys are juiced to the gills..so why punish the one who happens to get caught?? the winners of the world games are world class bodybuilders. they are not drug free and to expect them to be is stupid. if you really wanted drug free competitiors , you would be sadly dissapointed of the conditioning and thus, the turnout in the crowds. it is hypocrisy at its worst... they are grown men and able to choose the route they wish to take with their own bodies. they are not hurting anyone in their quest for physical perfection. i trully believe that bodybuilding should stay the same cult sport it is. to try and get olympic recognition will just hurt the sport we love.. i have no problem with the cult status of our sport..remember that too many opinions on how the sport should "look" will just cause havoc to the sport...only those with true love for the sport should have a say.. :D

LATS said:
drug testing is ridiculous. it is very hypocritical to disqualify the winner when you know the crowds want to see freaks. if you wish to see frank zane type physiques then go ahead and go to the drug tested organizations.
Come on lats, you don't think Zane was drug-free?!? If you go to his web site, while he doesn't say he used 'roids, he talks about how they can/should be used.

xcel

Last edited:
I thought he was call the chemist cos he had a degree in it - LOL

If a show is to be drug tested and is advertised as a fully tested show then you are a dumbass if you show up with juice still detectable.
If the test was sprung then the authorities were dumb.

The world championships is supposed to be a drug free event and so should be tested and the champ should be booted out as a cheat if they test positive.
Because it is cheating to compete in a drug free event while juicing - do it the hard way - compete against other atheletes who supplement the same way.

It does damage the sport to have champs booted out for failing tests on a regular basis - but the if the show is a tested show then leave it for the natural competitors and get your pro-card competing against athletes like yourself.

How can you call yourself a champion if you have cheated to win. If I walked out in a Natural show and won it, I couldnt call that an achievement or be proud if I had cheated to do it and I dont understand those that can.

The sport needs the natural side to keep the unlimited class going. It gives those who want to compete at a lower standard a level playing field.

S

The problem with "most" drug-test contests, they're for the audience draw not the competitors. A "true" natural comp requires AT LEAST 3 Years of being clean if not lifelong. VERY FEW drug tested contests have those requirements!

xcel

naturals, where i come from there is no such thing, there was a natural compitetion, i know a guy who went into it and the 2 guys who placed the best where tested positive for juice, so my buddy got the overall, but wait a minute, he juiced to, but beat the test, its kinda frustratingt to even think natural in this sport, cause natural just means you know you science and passed a drug test. i was thinking of going into a natural compitetion but then the idea was just frustrating.

my buddy at the gym once said to me "who wants to see naturals, if someone wants to see a normal person in good shape they can go to the local gym, they want to see the freeks"

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AFTER I WROTE MY POST THAT I SHOULD HAVE CLEARIFIED WHAT I SAID. no i do not believe that zane was drug free. i believe i stated "a zane like physique" which simply means a smaller more streamlined body. zane has openly admitted to roid use. after all he was called the "chemist". lets not take things so literally. it was just a phrase.

LATS said:
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AFTER I WROTE MY POST THAT I SHOULD HAVE CLEARIFIED WHAT I SAID. no i do not believe that zane was drug free. i believe i stated "a zane like physique" which simply means a smaller more streamlined body. zane has openly admitted to roid use. after all he was called the "chemist". lets not take things so literally. it was just a phrase.
Can't I give you a bad time?!?!? :D

xcel

Before this Fuc... sh...t of drug testing no body have to be carefull to compete in the worlds amateur championships or the caribbeans or other competitions in europe. They change the rules like big-h seds and what happend with all of us, nobody cares? Where we have to compete?
In USA you shoose your way

If you are natural shoose a natural event, then weider have to keep the events with the same rules they had for years and make natural internationals shows like for example a World natural amateur championships, and let us still in the way we shoose.
and remember..........
........there is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!!

Bigheinz :mad:

no, no not you excel:D i no sooner had the period on the last sentence of my thread and had two e mails telling me how "niave" i am and how i need "to wake up" lol. so i decided to squelch the flame , so to speak. i got popular real quick :rolleyes:

Yup couldnt agree with you more Big-H I love my country but we are hypocritical about of alot of other places in the world. But I guess some people feel that since we donate so much money and food we can tell them how to live their lives and what is better for their people then themselves.

Sounds like controlling the poor etc. What was ok for us in the past for example freon ozone crap we dont want others using but used the crap out of the stuff to make $ and build things etc. So now we dont want third world or lesser developed places to be able to get started the way we did etc.

Or telling Saudi Arabia what is better for its people woment, laws etc. And look at their crime rate and ours. Well I like your post and love my country but fear and dont trust or like my government to much. MM

Back before muscle media went bitch, they had a Zane interview and he said the only thing he ever used was deca. I'm sure there was more use than that though.

the problem with america is that we are a bunch of hypcrites. it is amazing to see any celebrity or senator stand up and denounce roid use when teenage drug use (rec) is at a all time high. for all the laws that have passed regarding rec drug use, it has not had an impact. the use of x and even coke is very common in teenagers. its availablity is extremely easy to get. yet , the news throws a fit for a month about a professional athlete (baseball) might use...ready for this...STEROIDS!. heaven forbid!!!! a drug to improve his game...oh, say it aint so..whats the world coming too????:rolleyes:

I think the contests should be more entertaining. I think Vince was on to something with the WBF. If you made pro competitions more of a spectacle, I think it would become more mainstream and therefore bring more money to the table. This is what Ultimate Fighting has started doing. If the pros want to make more cash, there will have to be more then just meatheads in the audience. It would be pretty cool to have PPV, I know I'd watch. (There is rarely ever a competition on regular TV)

And politics always be there.
When you compete at the Iberoamericans Championships only Santonjas guys wins without drug test.
I my country we have a lot of corrupcion in our national federation, and i demand our rights and get positive with nandrolone. I never use nandrolone, you need 16 month to get clean of nandrolone, I was using only orals and AS of rapid clean, a lot of orals, but never nandrolone or any AS degradate in nandrolone. They put nandrolone in my urine test or change my test, i dont now, but the friends of the president of our federation never use any drug.......BULL SHIT MAN !!!!!!!!:mad: 45 urine test and i was the only positive.....:confused: BULL SHIT MAN !!!!!
I have two friend never urinate and they give them a drug test passport to compete in the wordls amateur championships and the caribbeans championships....
I dont believe in natural bodybuilders becouse i use last year AS then i clean myself and i get my drug test passport..this is BULL SHIT.......
sorry folks but i am realy mad with this....
Never surrender !!!!!!

and remember......
.........the world is to little for the littles !!!!!!!!!

Good luck Big-H I wish you the best. Dont let no one keep you down though. Take care.MM

Big dude have a read at Mario d'Pasquale's article at Drsquat.com it will give you an explanation of why you could test positive for nadrolone without having taken it.
I would guess you could launch an appeal based on its suggestions as well

Good Luck

S

Good looking out for him man

And I agree with Big-H and MM. It sickens me, and it is downright scary...sure we are the powerhouse of the worl, but what happens when maybe we are overtaken? There would be millions ANGRY at us, wanting revenge. For years they harbored they're silent hatred, they're despise, and a yes, jealousy and envy....so if we did go down, and looked to be hurting, I bet we would be left alone. Nobody but us Americans to fend for ourselves....And maybe we had it coming? Problem is, other govts. are just as corrupt, just not as able and quick as we were.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131