over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug Testing while on Probation

how were you trying to help? the guys already in trouble so to say "why get in trouble" doesnt do anything for him now does it?
as for any of your friends asking you for anyhting i dont believe it!!! if it's true that fine but i find it hard to beleive, you're already doing something illegal buy using so why would you stop there? not help a friend if he wanted to go ijn with you when you bought gear?or you got in with them?

Calm down man.
Your not even making sense anymore just lashing out.

Lots of members here from lots of places and laws differ from country to country so don't assume he is breaking any law wether he's buying for himself or his friends just because he's on this board.

You need to understand his point which is as a place of discussion he can say just about whatever he wants so long as it is within the rules and doesn't have to explain himself to you.. nor you to him.
Don't get so hard up man it's nothing! Seriously! It's not like he insulted anyone he just made a point and s perfectly valid one at that.
Lower the dose or whatever you have to do man you've been all over people on this thread and the OP left the discussion a long ass time ago. The only guy here saying anything to get panties in wad is YOU!

Calm down man.
Your not even making sense anymore just lashing out.

Lots of members here from lots of places and laws differ from country to country so don't assume he is breaking any law wether he's buying for himself or his friends just because he's on this board.

You need to understand his point which is as a place of discussion he can say just about whatever he wants so long as it is within the rules and doesn't have to explain himself to you.. nor you to him.
Don't get so hard up man it's nothing! Seriously! It's not like he insulted anyone he just made a point and s perfectly valid one at that.
Lower the dose or whatever you have to do man you've been all over people on this thread and the OP left the discussion a long ass time ago. The only guy here saying anything to get panties in wad is YOU!

i guess i can say the same about you. i am not upset in anyway, it's your perception.
the thing is no one can say what they could do unless they have been in the situation. for you to assume i'm alot of stuff isnt relavent here.
wasnt trying to argue but if smeone state something that isnt correct i was just correcting them so the person who started this post isnt confused.
these are facts i have stated not assumptions.
again not upset about anything. when someone writes something people can take it many ways.

i guess i can say the same about you. i am not upset in anyway, it's your perception.
the thing is no one can say what they could do unless they have been in the situation. for you to assume i'm alot of stuff isnt relavent here.
wasnt trying to argue but if smeone state something that isnt correct i was just correcting them so the person who started this post isnt confused.
these are facts i have stated not assumptions.
again not upset about anything. when someone writes something people can take it many ways.

"for you to assume" if that an't calling the kettle black....

Like Samson said, I wasn't being a jerk, stating my opinion but now I know to never post my opinion on a thread you are in. Geeeeeeeeeeeez

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear