over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug Testing while on Probation

BillHilton

Registered
I am asking for someone very close to me, but not me I swear.
This person will be sentenced for marijuana possession with intent to distribute in December and the arrangement is for probation. Of course this includes addiction counseling and drug testing. The arrest happened in Kansas and the probation officer will be in Ohio if that matters.

Besides narcotics will they test for steroids or other PED's?

Thanks for any responses.

Doesn't matter what he's arrested for. If probation thinks he's using steroids they will test him for steroids. You really have no rights on probation. They can confiscate your computer and phone and go through it if they think your doing something your not supposed to. Best advice don't do anything illegal on probation. And if he wants to he can go to a physician and get prescription for testosterone therapy. You are allowed to have prescription meds obviously.

This person will be sentenced for marijuana possession with intent to distribute in December and the arrangement is for probation. Of course this includes addiction counseling and drug testing. The arrest happened in Kansas and the probation officer will be in Ohio if that matters.

A standard 10 panel drug urine test typically looks for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, n Quaaludes; alcohol is usually added to this panel for probation drug testing.

Now if he was busted with AAS that would be a different story. As long as his p.o. doesn't know about his AAS use they will have no reason to look for it during urine screen.

A standard 10 panel drug urine test typically looks for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, n Quaaludes; alcohol is usually added to this panel for probation drug testing.

Now if he was busted with AAS that would be a different story. As long as his p.o. doesn't know about his AAS use they will have no reason to look for it during urine screen.

Now i agree with 95% of what you said here. But if he has the look of someone who is using steroids when he shouldn't be then they could do a search of his home (probation doesn't need probable cause) and they could put in special request for AAS test. Now does this happen often? no i don't believe it does. But better to be safe then sorry. I've had friends on probation and they all go to a doctor and get script for test therapy. That's your safest bet if you truly value your freedom. And see quoted text below. Titus was busted for Ecstasy distribution. Not AAS. So right here you can see they can test you for whatever they feel like.

"In April 1995 in Louisiana, Titus pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute ecstasy, and was sentenced to 16 months' house arrest via monitoring with an electronic anklet. In July 1997, Titus was sentenced to 21 months in prison for violating his probation by using anabolic steroids.

Why even take the risk?

Is more jail time or more trouble worth it?

Just because the officer is out of state doesn't mean he won't get told to report for a test and my guess would be his probably getting tested more often especially with a weed charge unfortunately.
Expect the standard panel tests for sure but testing for gear is extremely unlikely.

At least he isn't doing time

To answer your? And not preach. No probation state or federal doesn't regularly test for peds. Be smart about it, and a model probator, and he will be mailing in his monthly reports after 6 months or so.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

i was on probation twice and parol once, they never tested me for steroids ever until i got out thats when they had said they were going to. i had told them they cant deny me medical treatment and they treid to mess with me but i knew my rights and told them as long as i have a rx from a doc they cant do anything about it. she was pissed and had told her partner to lock me up if i tested positive so i went above her and talked ot her boss and he told me dont worry about it he would take care of it. she tried to mess with me alot but as i said i knew my rights and just talked to her boss and she never messed with me again once she knew.

not saying to what you want buy just get a scipt and let them know you're using for medical reasons and have a letter from the doc from there they probably wont test since they know you have a rx for it anyway.

i was on probation twice and parol once, they never tested me for steroids ever until i got out thats when they had said they were going to. i had told them they cant deny me medical treatment and they treid to mess with me but i knew my rights and told them as long as i have a rx from a doc they cant do anything about it. she was pissed and had told her partner to lock me up if i tested positive so i went above her and talked ot her boss and he told me dont worry about it he would take care of it. she tried to mess with me alot but as i said i knew my rights and just talked to her boss and she never messed with me again once she knew.

not saying to what you want buy just get a scipt and let them know you're using for medical reasons and have a letter from the doc from there they probably wont test since they know you have a rx for it anyway.

Yeah there you go! Be belligerent with them and contact their superiors haha tell them about your rights that's terrific advice haha

You have to go to their superiors. In fact what he did was 100% correct. You are allowed prescriptions for medical reasons. So you have to go over their heads if it gets to that point. At any point his PO could violate him and then he'd spend time in county till his court date and then judge would let him off since he has script for it but then at that point he's probably fired from job, late on bills and life is all screwed up. This is what some POs will do to you if they have it out for you.

Last edited:
Here is my experiences, so take them how you will.

First time I was charged with possession with intent to deliver AAS, it was after my roommate had attracted attention from the DEA and we ended up getting our apartment searched due to a warrant with his name. I was on probation for one year following and although my probation officer told me he "could" test me at any point for steroids, he never did. Not even for pot or narcotics. Not a single piss test.

Second time I received that same sentence (possession with intent) I was on my last and final straw with the law and had it not been for my lawyer (who got me off because he personally knew the state prosecutor, yeah you heard that right, his daughter was friends with her daughter so he literally sweet talked to down to a serious misdemeanor instead of a felony charge) - hows that for justice? HA! Afterwards I was required yet again, one year of supervised probation.

Both times I was all geared up and taking whatever the fuck I wanted and neither times was I piss tested for steroids or ANYTHING for that matter.

Steroid testing is expensive, its a guessing game, and there is no real way to know if someone is on shit unless they test for every single steroid on this planet or simply test for extremely elevated test levels (but even at that point, what can they truly prove you're on?).

I sure as fuck wouldn't worry about taking steroids while on probation. I was on probation multiple times. but twice SPECIFICALLY for STEROIDS and NEVER tested for steroids!

Like I said, this is just my experiences, you never know what kind of dickhead probation officer you might just end up with who wants to fuck your life up as bad as he can.

Get big as fuck, just make sure to wear loose sweatshirts when meeting with the PO lol.

Thank you to all. This person is extremely close to me. I will tell him to lay off for now.

I truly doubt they will test for AAS/PED'S. Typically just rec drugs like opoids,benzos,amphetamines, cannabis

Yeah there you go! Be belligerent with them and contact their superiors haha tell them about your rights that's terrific advice haha

how is this being belligerent? you have rights and when they think you dont know them they will fuck with you as much as they can, what i did was the best anyone could do because after that she didnt fuck with me anymore.

there are alot of people like yourself that will just bend over and take it, i myself knew what my rights were and stood up for them.

also i wasnt giving advice just what i went through and maybe it would give him some idea of what he could do or look into his rights.

Last edited:

It shouldn’t matter where the arrest was. He’ll have a local PO that will be near him wherever he is. If he moves he’ll have to notify his PO, paperwork will be drawn up and transferred to a new PO who he’ll have to check in with. This new PO make an initial visit to establish that the residence is legit, then show up whenever after that.

There’s always a PO nearby.

I wouldn’t bet my revocation on that,....but maybe that’s just me.
I was on paper for 4 years and drug tested the whole time. Unless your charge is for aas they aren't going to spend the money to test for them. It would have to be ordered by a judge

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was on paper for 4 years and drug tested the whole time. Unless your charge is for aas they aren't going to spend the money to test for them. It would have to be ordered by a judge

sorry to say you're wrong. first my charge was for aas and was never tested for it, second it doesnt have to be ordered by a judge your P.O could do it if they wanted to
but for me now i wouldnt chance it just get a rx for test as long as they know you have a rx they wont test you for aas since they know you have a rx for it.

sorry to say you're wrong. first my charge was for aas and was never tested for it, second it doesnt have to be ordered by a judge your P.O could do it if they wanted to
but for me now i wouldnt chance it just get a rx for test as long as they know you have a rx they wont test you for aas since they know you have a rx for it.
Sure bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner