over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

drugs 50% diet 30% training 20%

bbg420

Registered
ok so I just worked out today with a well established personal trainer in my area, I didn't just pick his name out of a hat lots of guys recommend him, anyway he looks great and he only charged me 50$ for a hour session ,I told him I would love to look like you and his response was how much money you got, for the food costs right, he said no the drug costs, he explained you hear a lot around about diet being like 80% of the battle, he told me to put it into percentages drugs 50%, diet 30%, training 20%, he also said you do need the extra 50% and if you got a choice of not going to the gym that day or pass on the diet def skip the gym, but stick to the diet and anybody who tells you diet is the most important is totally confused or in denial ,what do you guys think about that, maybe he just has crap genetics lol ,but like I said he looks great ,thoughts

100% into diet
100% into training
100% into drugs

Do that and you have people coming up to you saying they want to look like you.

depends. if you are a powerlifter then its 50/50 drugs and training. if you are a guido the drugs might be higher and the nutrition a bit lower. if you are a pretend mma guy who really just shadowboxes in the mirror at the gym 100% drugs because you aren't seeing these guys train. same with guys who use a lot of machines which do the work for you so you're training %age goes down.

Last edited:
btw he will gain nothing for me buying gear, he told me il advise you on how to use it ,but you have to get it yourself ,as im not a dealer

Here we go...:a;tion-sm:a;tion-sm

I tried using drugs to compensate for a shit diet. That isn't going to fly. Trust me. Once I started a healthy eating lifestyle my physique quickly started adjusting for the better. You really need to put the effort into all components to become great. To break it down by percentages is just silly.

ok so I just worked out today with a well established personal trainer in my area, I didn't just pick his name out of a hat lots of guys recommend him, anyway he looks great and he only charged me 50$ for a hour session ,I told him I would love to look like you and his response was how much money you got, for the food costs right, he said no the drug costs, he explained you hear a lot around about diet being like 80% of the battle, he told me to put it into percentages drugs 50%, diet 30%, training 20%, he also said you do need the extra 50% and if you got a choice of not going to the gym that day or pass on the diet def skip the gym, but stick to the diet and anybody who tells you diet is the most important is totally confused or in denial ,what do you guys think about that, maybe he just has crap genetics lol ,but like I said he looks great ,thoughts

you found a good trainer, he is spot on, good guy but I can't believe he told you that, its an underground secret that we don't want little guys to know :)

you found a good trainer, he is spot on, good guy but I can't believe he told you that, its an underground secret that we don't want little guys to know :)

I'll put training over diet any day. Of course not talking about stage ready but appreciable 8-12% . For that id go 60% drugs , 30% training, 10%diet. I've ate clean as contest shit for a year straight physique = no change . Put other priorities ahead still drugged and trained hard, ate food / physique = different story did I gain fat ? Of course but the amount of effort I put into my diet was worth the result.

Phil has the best saying man bbing is Size, symmetry. , condition . If you take that into perspective and do 1 show every year or every 2 years that means you should be trying to put on muscle for 7months - 14months. Unless you are 200 lbs at 18 5'7-5'9 10-12% you should be focusing on training fucking hard, eating enough to get those hard ass workouts in and usingw.e drugs u feel comfortable w/.

This is from a nobody, who will definitely be a somebody , I just wish I had that knowledge earlier. Size 1st.

100% diet! You can't stay hopped up on drugs forever and what you going to look like when they are gone if your diet isn't 100% in check?

nutrition is always important. If you don't get the proteins and calories your muscles need to grow and stay healthy, they won't. Muscle tissue is made up of mainly protein and about 16.6% nitrogen. You won't get nearly the full potential of your gear or your training if you don't have the nutrition to back it up.

You can have all the horsepower in the world in your engine, but it's not gonna do you any good if you don't have any gas in the tank :lightbulb:

This is one time I have to disagree with you sma. There's no way training is more important then diet. Give me 6 solid meals a day and I could train 2 a week and progress. I couldn't train 6 days a week on a lack luster diet. I just realized this after having surgery on my arm.

I don't consider the 20 and 30 year olds with health problems or the guys in their 40s dropping like flys the gurus of our sport. Sure they can tell me how to abuse all sorts of drugs to achieve a great physique but not how to keep it going in to my 80s.

Few would argue that this guy is a true guru of our sport. In his early books most of his emphasis was on diet with a good part on training. In his latter books he placed even more emphasis on diet and less on training and even stated if had to do it all over again he would have trained much less over the years.

Clarence Bass: Pictorial Training History

Your personal trainer may look great now but dig him up.. I mean look him up in 40 years and see how great he looks.

I don't know if the aas usage is ranked that high up cause i see a bunch of guys using that really don't look like they even workout.
I know you guys have known people who are 180 pounds around 6ft tall using 200mgs a day of ad and loads of anything else they can get their hands on.
I think if you want the most out of it you have to use all the tools you have available..............

Diet will pack on mass if it is high calories or shred you if its low calories but that is about it. Without the drugs and training diet is useless, so I rank it lower.

It all goes hand in hand. I just got off my busiest year yet. Lost 38lbs, probably 28 lbs of muscle.
Diet ? A couple A.M. protein shakes, lunch- 12 beers and then a late dinner w-sweets till full.
Training ? once every 7-8 days, chest, shoulders, back and bize in an hour.
Gear? 250test and 400 primo 2 gh.
Ended up walking around at 250-232 @ 5% towards then end of summer.
Its all no good. Diet without training, Training without diet, Gear without training and or diet.
Funny because I still turned heads everywere, people asking if I trained everyday, what competition I was entering, how much I bench.
I Don't really want to open that old can of worms again but GENETICS.

Last edited:
I had a friend and when we were about 20-21 years old a friend turned him on to T-200 which I think is a mex brand from years ago. He had fabulous genetics also, but he looked like he was ready to compete and stated he never even drank 1 protein shake. He may have added an oral, but he was preaching about the t-200 and he looked amazing. He was the type that could lift for 8 weeks and it looked like he'd been training a year. True Mesomorph if I am not mistaken.

This is one time I have to disagree with you sma. There's no way training is more important then diet. Give me 6 solid meals a day and I could train 2 a week and progress. I couldn't train 6 days a week on a lack luster diet. I just realized this after having surgery on my arm.

I think it related to are you a big eater or do u have appetite . For me I am half European everything to them revolves around food . But my body personally won't gain from ls cluster training. So this bbing thing is very much individual. It should be much more respected. Especially if your not using a guru. I wonder what it would take to invent a new sport.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member