over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drugs work better when lean?

rp2100

Registered
I've heard this before, and it piqued my interest when jimmyjones said in a recent thread "drugs work 3x better when super lean."

Why do drugs work better when lean? I assume there's more to it than simply less aromatization. And in what ways do you notice the drugs working better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Everything works better when lean including food, especially carbs. Insulin sensitivity plays a big role.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ya I wonder what results an ectomorph would have had with jimmy jones 5 month trenbolone experiment, he is clearly an endomorph but dam he had great results ,I see a total transformation but wonder how a skinny guy would react

I can give you one physical reason.

Testosterone and it's estered variants are fatty molecules.

Even if you shoot IM (or if you are particularly fat, not anything IM) the testosterone will get stuck in your adipose.

Leaner people (on the whole) have faster metabolisms and thus processes (anabolic and otherwise) are performed at a quicker rate.

I can give you one physical reason.

Testosterone and it's estered variants are fatty molecules.

Even if you shoot IM (or if you are particularly fat, not anything IM) the testosterone will get stuck in your adipose.

Leaner people (on the whole) have faster metabolisms and thus processes (anabolic and otherwise) are performed at a quicker rate.

That is some of the silliest bro science that I have ever heard. "Stuck in your adipose tissue," huh? :rolleyes:

I dunno if steroids work better but the results are more obvious when you're not hiding under a layer of obesity.

I don't believe that.

Diet is everything. Absolutely everything. I can be on a ton of shit and eat like shit and look like shit. I can be on nothing and eat great and do cardio and look better then most people who are on.

ITs all diet

The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism August 1, 1974 vol. 39 no. 2 236-246

The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism October 1, 2010 vol. 95 no. 10 4696-4702

T. Fehér, L. Bodrogi, A comparative study of steroid concentrations in human adipose tissue and the peripheral circulation, Clinica Chimica Acta, Volume 126, Issue 2, 9 December 1982, Pages 135-141, ISSN 0009-8981

Bleau, G., K. D. Roberts, and A. Chapdelaine, Rev Can Biol 31: 135, 1972.

One thing I can say for sure is everything works ten times better after a 4 month precontest diet ending with a few days of complete depletion. The post contest rebound is insane for muscle growth. I believe the theory of hyperplasia kicks in where the body puts on tons of lean tissue in order to survive since it has run itself on empty long term. Of course, diet must be in check after the first couple weeks as fat storage hits hard once the body figures out excess calories are coming in at a constant level. Great time to blast nutrients and supplements, assuming you didn't go overboard with precontest gear. Diet your ass of and do lots of cardio for 4 months while cruising, then blast and dramatically up the calories.

I don't know about 3x better but I am sure it will. Just like others have said, a lot of things work better when you are leaner. I know a lot of people don't even touch aas until they hit a certain body fact %.

It's actually not 3 times, it's 2.689999 times

I don't believe that.

Diet is everything. Absolutely everything. I can be on a ton of shit and eat like shit and look like shit. I can be on nothing and eat great and do cardio and look better then most people who are on.

ITs all diet

Couldn't disagree more after trying both "100% good diets" and "eating whatever I wanted as long as it was enough"

It's all about what you are on

That's the exact number I heard too

I heard 2.6799999

But really though, the same thing has been posted 100s of times across many threads about how "yea masteron works, but only if your 80% bf or lower" or what the fuck ever.

It's just a poor choice of words. The way it should read at the most is, "you will visibly notice more effects from x if you are y% bf or less."

One thing I can say for sure is everything works ten times better after a 4 month precontest diet ending with a few days of complete depletion. The post contest rebound is insane for muscle growth. I believe the theory of hyperplasia kicks in where the body puts on tons of lean tissue in order to survive since it has run itself on empty long term. Of course, diet must be in check after the first couple weeks as fat storage hits hard once the body figures out excess calories are coming in at a constant level. Great time to blast nutrients and supplements, assuming you didn't go overboard with precontest gear. Diet your ass of and do lots of cardio for 4 months while cruising, then blast and dramatically up the calories.

After making a high-protein diet with carbohydrates below 100 grams for at least 2 weeks with dnp and aerobic, take a week of charging high carbs and calories, and as if you were to steroid under explosion

Last edited:
its not that gear works better at a leaner state, its that your BODY works better in a leaner state, insulin sensitivity is better, less estrogen conversion in a leaner state, better nutrient utilization in a leaner state. :lightbulb: you will build more lean muscle tissue in a leaner state and put on less fat when consuming above maintenance calories (for a certain period of time).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131