over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drunk Guy Picks Up My 3yr Old Son!

tough call man, it was the best course of action.

like Ivan said I use violence as very last resort cause in reality once you start down that road things may naturally go way further than you anticipated. I'm not worried about getting punched in the face I'm worried about some pussy that can't take the beating he deserved and get a gun and catch me walking my daughter home from school.

very least you got about a months worth of good work outs outta it....

Last edited:
L
Times are changing my friend. Criminals have more rights then the hard working man and woman do. Sad but true. Not to mention the benches are slowing filling up with liberal judges. Way too many people are finding this out slowly but surely.

Is this really true? This is one of those things we hear but never see any evidence other than an occational news story about a completely ridiculous unfair case. But as a whole can anyone present evidence that criminals now have MORE rights than the avg citizen? I don't doubt it, I just love challange things that old guys in barber shops say. Jon stossel used to have a show where he gave statitics and fact that "proved" a lot of conventional wisdoms to be bullshit

L
Stop over-thinking this. You did the right thing given that particular situation. You'll know when there is a real threat and you'll act on it accordingly..

And, don't listen to the guys saying, "i would have done this and I would have done that".... Blah blah blah blah blah.... I bet half of them would be hiding under a table (I'm not pointing that at anyone inparticular). Take my advice, it's always the loudest guy in the room who does the most yelling and screaming; that constantly has to remind everyone what a tough guy he is, that almost invariably, in my experience, ends up being completely full of shit.

People who are the real deal usually don't feel the need to tell everyone about it.

Again, sorry, I have to be the devil's advocate and disagree; I have met plenty of loud moulths asshole jerks who are bad-asses. Once a fight begins it doesn't matter how loud and rude or quiet and polite a guy is or who is right or wrong. This ain't the movies. The bottom line is you don't know who u are dealing with till the fight begins.

The original post, don't beat youself up over this, reminds me of an old story about a guy wanting to find out who the best samuri was. If I wasn't on my phone id post it here but it is akin to the guys that said the best thing would have to be aware and avoid danger completely. Lesson learned, becoming a samuri or a great dad is a long proccess.

Last edited:
L

Is this really true? This is one of those things we hear but never see any evidence other than an occational news story about a completely ridiculous unfair case. But as a whole can anyone present evidence that criminals now have MORE rights than the avg citizen? I don't doubt it, I just love challange things that old guys in barber shops say. Jon stossel used to have a show where he gave statitics and fact that "proved" a lot of conventional wisdoms to be bullshit

Would you like first hand proof? In the United States we have something called the "freedom of information act". Under this you as a legal citizen are allowed to walk in and sit in on just about any criminal case at your local City Hall or court house. Take a day off from work and go over to one of your local court houses and wait for criminal cases to begin. Depending how back logged your court house is you'll see about 20-30 cases that day. And watch how on a very minute technicallity the bad guy gets off, because the cop said he was 5'7", but the criminal was actually 5'-9". Or watch how many prior arrests a criminal has but because he can't make bail they let him out on his own signature. Waiting for another court hearing date but in the mean time holds up a liquor store. Bad guy breaks into a home at 3am, home owner shoots him. Bad guy had no weapon. Home owner even though the guy broke into his home the home owner didnt have to use deadly force says the liberal judge. I am not saying this is right. He should be able to defend his family at all costs but try telling the liberal judge that!

We had a case not to long ago here in the PA area. Home owner had a shed out back, His shed was broken into about 4 times already. One night the robbers came back and he heard his quadrunner being started up like they were gonna ride it out. Pitch black dark outside. Home owner sick and tired of being robbed fired a warning shot towards the shed. Hit and killed a bag guy. Judge charged "HIM" with murder. No matter how many times his shed was broken into. Judge sided with the bad guy. Guy was looking at almost 10 to 15 for that discharge of a firearm. Cost him almost 30 grand to defend himself. He beat the murder rap, but was charged with something lessor ad got like 10 years probation or some crap like that.

We had a case not to long ago here in the PA area. Home owner had a shed out back, His shed was broken into about 4 times already. One night the robbers came back and he heard his quadrunner being started up like they were gonna ride it out. Pitch black dark outside. Home owner sick and tired of being robbed fired a warning shot towards the shed. Hit and killed a bag guy. Judge charged "HIM" with murder. No matter how many times his shed was broken into. Judge sided with the bad guy. Guy was looking at almost 10 to 15 for that discharge of a firearm. Cost him almost 30 grand to defend himself. He beat the murder rap, but was charged with something lessor ad got like 10 years probation or some crap like that.

How exactly can something be called a "warning shot" if it is pitch black outside and you can't see what you are shooting at and you fired at body level and in the direction of a person?

Would you like first hand proof? In the United States we have something called the "freedom of information act". Under this you as a legal citizen are allowed to walk in and sit in on just about any criminal case at your local City Hall or court house. Take a day off from work and go over to one of your local court houses and wait for criminal cases to begin. Depending how back logged your court house is you'll see about 20-30 cases that day. And watch how on a very minute technicallity the bad guy gets off, because the cop said he was 5'7", but the criminal was actually 5'-9". Or watch how many prior arrests a criminal has but because he can't make bail they let him out on his own signature. Waiting for another court hearing date but in the mean time holds up a liquor store. Bad guy breaks into a home at 3am, home owner shoots him. Bad guy had no weapon. Home owner even though the guy broke into his home the home owner didnt have to use deadly force says the liberal judge. I am not saying this is right. He should be able to defend his family at all costs but try telling the liberal judge that!

Sitting in a courtroom for one day would not provide proof or statistics. The crime rate is much lower NOW than it was during the 80's and 90's and the prison population has skyrocketed during that time. So I'm not sure how criminals have more rights than the average citizen now days? I agree with you, there are plenty of bullshit cases where it seems the criminals have all the rights, but I'm sure that this has always been the case. Remember there is so much media now that every unusual case is reported to the 9's so is seems it is the norm. I believe this is just another case of the more things change, the more they stay the same. Plato complained about the younger generation having no respect!

Every one should be familiar with the "Castle Doctrine" in their state especially if they have a gun.

You did the right thing brother! Don't think of yourself as any less a dad or man! You did the right thing in front of you son. Good for you brother! Cause I'm sure your son wouldn't have understood why you had to beat that guys ass. All your son knows is you love and and watch out for him. And thats what you did! You did the right thing!

You did the right thing. You need to be a good role model and set examples for your son even if it means swallowing your pride sometimes. I know it's tough,,but just let it go.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws