over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drunk Guy Picks Up My 3yr Old Son!

Speaking as another father. You did the right thing. Personally I don't think I would have been able to keep my composure, not neccesarily physical but I would have been very confrontational, not always the right thing to do. Good for you for keeping your composure.

You did the most upright, mature thing right there, bro! I couldn't imagine the thoughts you had coursing through your mind, nor the adrenaline you had building up in your body ... But what a power play by yourself!

I'd say you made the right decision if you and your family were satisfied with the way you handled the situation. Honestly, if you assault some drunk that picked up your kid, do you think the courts are going to side with the drunk?

If somebody I didn't know grabbed my son in any manner I would have shot up from my seat and grabbed my kid immediately and sat him back down while I made it very, VERY clear that this drunk douchebag just did bought himself a large can of whoop ass!

And if the guy had one brain cell left in his head he would have walked away hoping and praying I wouldn't find him in the parking lot when him and his drunk buddies were done being lame in the restaurant.

What kind of person would behave this way with another man's child? He sounds like a clueless geek to me.

This is the kind of person that needed to be taught a lesson.

You don't touch other people's children or any family member for that matter. A drunk grabbing my kid would have been dealt with. Trust me the cops will side with you on this one, that's if you stick around after the lesson is over.

Last edited:
That would have been very difficult not to react. But yes you did the right thing, the guy was probably just smashed and doesn't even remember it. Your son is ok now and if he remembers it, he'll probably think he was just some goofy man. So try to let it go for now, its a parents instinct to feel how you do.

You did the right thing brother! Don't think of yourself as any less a dad or man! You did the right thing in front of you son. Good for you brother! Cause I'm sure your son wouldn't have understood why you had to beat that guys ass. All your son knows is you love and and watch out for him. And thats what you did! You did the right thing!

x2! that was not the place to teach someone a lesson

i did not read all the comments in the thread but i say you did the right thing and are more of a man for reacting the way you did. i feel ya bro,im sure it did take every fiber in your body not to smash his f n face.

this happened to me once too and i still think about it. me and a buddy and his family were going to the beach one day and stopped by the grocery store for snacks and drinks. we were loading up the car when a couple drunks were walking by and one stuck his head INSIDE the car to say something to his son who was sitting in his car seat. well all i wanted to do is pound this guy into the parking lot but i didnt. i probably would've at a younger age. acutally i know i would've, but i didnt. i still think about this day sometimes and it pisses me off, but i think i did the right thing. even tho it doesnt feel like it:rolleyes:

Kicking his ass? Right decision.

Doing what you did? Right decision.

Which was the most right? #2

from a father's point of view: u did the right thing bro...

all these you made the right decision post? remember the drunk could have thrown the kid up and dropped him crippling or seriously injuring him for life, then what? everyone would be telling you you should have prevented him from picking up your son, if you believe you did the right thing based on these post then next time if something like this happens your going to think its ok, remember protect your son within reason at all times

Someone grabs your son and you did nothing? :confused: You probally aren't a fighter or never get into them. That being said, you should learn self defense to protect your family. You have every right to protect your family, when in harms way. There is alot of sick people out there. I would have never let that happen. I personally gave up my old ways years ago, but will protect my family at all costs. The minute he laid hands on my son, I would have laid hands on him.

Well, as a Father myself of a 14 year old son and 9 year old girl, I can tell you this much. You got this one right bro! If you listen to nothing else I say, let this burn in really good. Fatherhood is ALL ABOUT example based leadership - Kids don't listen to what you say; they observe what you do!!! You are teaching your 3 year old Son how to become a Man with EVERY action you take. In a way it's a raw deal but as dads, that's our deal like it or not. You're not going to get it right everytime. None of us do. We all fuck it up here and there. The goal is to take advantage of the "slam dunks". Not getting in an unecessary brawl and walking away is a "slam dunk". Teaching your Son to be one of these timid dog, wanna be tough guys who is willing to sacrified life, limb and freedom to protect his fragile pride, would not have been a good lesson.

good work! This is really good to see. I have a 47 year old brother in law who is a fucking pussy who would rather teach his kids violence than to think it through. It is clear to me that he was probably picked on and bullied as a kid and has to now live vicariously through his kids, even at their expense. I wish I could have you, a 21 year old, teach him how to be a better father.

Well, as a Father myself of a 14 year old son and 9 year old girl, I can tell you this much. You got this one right bro! If you listen to nothing else I say, let this burn in really good. Fatherhood is ALL ABOUT example based leadership - Kids don't listen to what you say; they observe what you do!!! You are teaching your 3 year old Son how to become a Man with EVERY action you take. In a way it's a raw deal but as dads, that's our deal like it or not. You're not going to get it right everytime. None of us do. We all fuck it up here and there. The goal is to take advantage of the "slam dunks". Not getting in an unecessary brawl and walking away is a "slam dunk". Teaching your Son to be one of these timid dog, wanna be tough guys who is willing to sacrified life, limb and freedom to protect his fragile pride, would not have been a good lesson.

good work! This is really good to see. I have a 47 year old brother in law who is a fucking pussy who would rather teach his kids violence than to think it through. It is clear to me that he was probably picked on and bullied as a kid and has to now live vicariously through his kids, even at their expense. I wish I could have you, a 21 year old, teach him how to be a better father.

this is all fine and dandy......until something happens

then YOU would be the one who was crying on the 6 o'clock news
saying "i dont know what happend, but yes i did nothing when a strange
man grabbed my CHILD".....lol

dont get me wrong......I cant say what I would have done
because it didnt happen to me......but i def. WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NICE

one thing i could say (if the dude was drunk or not) is that he would NOT
have done what he did to my child......i just give off that vibe
i let it be WELL known (without saying a word) where ever i go in public with my kids and momma, that we are not to be fucked with.....PERIOD!!!!!

:)

i let it be WELL known (without saying a word) where ever i go in public with my kids and momma, that we are not to be fucked with.....PERIOD!!!!!

Tenny,

I hear you loud and clear if the situation calls for that. I'm sure we see eye-to-eye on risk mitigation - LOL. SOmoene tries to abuct one of my kids and they will never see the court room. I would be on the 6pm news alright! I don't think that was the case here though. Who knows though, neither of us were there.

My only point and I would hope you agree. Fighting is a piss poor example to set for a kid. Where you have no choice, that's life in the big city. I mean, beleive me that I've never been accused of being a pacifist. However, if there is another way, it should be taken. The world we live in doesn't suffer tough guys that well. These young brother have to learn to THINK!

That's where my head was at here.

Tenny, the only problem is, if he would have kicked the drunk guys ass HE would have gone to jail. NOT the drunk guy. I know it's a bad deal but the cops would have some law up their sleeve that says "you knew the guy was drunk why did you have to kick his ass"? Then wham, they slam the cuffs on dad and the drunks gets a slap on the wrist. Definitly not fair. But thats the way shit happens in real life. Then the kid would be without a father for a few days. And maybe even a few years if a liberal judge convicts him. F@cked up world we live in.

all these you made the right decision post? remember the drunk could have thrown the kid up and dropped him crippling or seriously injuring him for life, then what? everyone would be telling you you should have prevented him from picking up your son, if you believe you did the right thing based on these post then next time if something like this happens your going to think its ok, remember protect your son within reason at all times

Exactly my point! I wouldn't sit there for one second while some drunk idiot manhandles my kid. Why be apathetic? Be a man and protect your family. Maybe I'm different, but I would have reacted fast in this situation.

Exactly my point! I wouldn't sit there for one second while some drunk idiot manhandles my kid. Why be apathetic? Be a man and protect your family. Maybe I'm different, but I would have reacted fast in this situation.

Too much of this is monday morning quarterbacking! He did say he was 21
(i believe) & it's his first child. Everything happened in a matter of seconds.

Unless you're a robot and have cat like reflexes all this monday morning stuff is just that. The guys 21 and just started a family. What's the sense in being locked up at 21 and you have a young son that needs you? Too many fathers now are in jail for much much worst things. And by right they should stay there. But give the guy a break and at least pat him on the back for not adding to the prison population!

You made a decision so quit worrying about it. However, I personally think that IF you were going to do something you'd have done it and you wouldn't be on here asking for justification for your non response. You're mad at yourself for freezing up or not taking action and you want to hear that it's okay for how you reacted. It's akin to the "you're lucky my friend was standing there or I'd have kicked your ass" comments so many make.

As for the person who said the police would try to arrest you for defending an intoxicated person who put his hands on your son, I highly highly disagree. In fact, I'd venture to say that he would have gone to jail for one: being publically intoxicated and two: Assault by Contact on your son or more if I could push the issue with the DA.

I don't understand how you guys would have started a fight with a 3yr old in the hands of another peros , ending up IN the fight!!!

Granted yes is he assulted the man after the fact he would likely have been in trouble with the law . Would it make the situation any better to get violent with the man after the child is safe and clear? not realy , get your point accorss yes maybe a slap to the mouth but beating his ass would not have made things better for anybody.

again , be aware of your surroundings and try to prevent things before they happen

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131