over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dry Grainy look??

Swollduck

Registered
So I have searched and cant find the answer I am looking for.

What gives guys on stage that super dry and grainy look?

Obviously they are very lean, I assume water manipulation as well. But I have heard changing some of the oils and anti estrogens a few weeks out help with this.

For instance, upping Masteron and decreasing test, and upping Adex and Letro?

I am sure there are several ways to do it, and I am sure people respond different as well. What works for you guys?

So I have searched and cant find the answer I am looking for.

What gives guys on stage that super dry and grainy look?

Obviously they are very lean, I assume water manipulation as well. But I have heard changing some of the oils and anti estrogens a few weeks out help with this.

For instance, upping Masteron and decreasing test, and upping Adex and Letro?

I am sure there are several ways to do it, and I am sure people respond different as well. What works for you guys?

The dry grainy look is something that varies from individual to individual. Some people just don't have that look no matter how ripped they are. Phil Heath for example has extreme fullness, great separation, thin skin, etc but doesn't have that graininess that Branch has for example.

Upping the AI, dropping the aromatizing compounds (test/eq/nandro), increasing the androgens (halo, mast, a50), cutting water, tanning (debatable), and diuretic use all help.

Lots of androgens.

Very low bodyfat.

Not grainy yet? Lose even more body fat.

If you're not competing, don't chase this look.

It can take a toll on your health.

First things first...get inside out shredded. Then worry about compounds.

Lowest bodyfat possible, lowest sub q water possible, lowest estrogen possible, full muscles, and genetics

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

In the past I've tried to get that look, and been able to do so; BUT honestly it's hard as hell on the body.

Dieting down that hard, all the damn cardio (I HATE CARDIO!), all the compounds to get there, etc etc etc. It's rough. I have mad respect for the guys who do it though.

Genetics are always the biggest issue. Then the diet, and cardio. The gear is just the final touches really; and getting the right products at the right time is key.

If this shit was easy, we'd all do it. I'm glad I don't.

first be super no skin left lean

add in muscle maturity

and some mast tren and halo and wala

Thanks for the replies guys.

I am doing my first show 4 weeks from tomorrow. I have never been that lean before and I am trying my hardest to be ready. I am not the biggest guy, but it is a goal of mine to get on stage at least once and do well and not make an idiot of myself.

Ill be 40 in September and ive been training hard for about 7 years now.

I am on Test/Tren/Mast now. About 500 a week of each, and T3, Adex, Igf1 LR3, and Winny.

I was planning on cutting the test down to 150 and upping the Mast in 2 weeks. Also upping the Adex and adding Letro.

I was pinched at 6% bodyfat last week. I am still 214 pounds, and I am 6 feet tall. I should get checked again today.

So I still have some work to do.

Best of luck Swollduck! Let us know how things turn out. Achieving a personal goal is always very rewarding.

I'll be the first to admit, I am NOT an authority or wealth of knowledge when it comes to contest prep. More than enough guys on here know their shit though. Hopefully one of the big boys chimes in.

I've always been naturally lean anyhow, and I get nasty looking under 4% body fat. Glutes for me have always been a little harder to get though. I'm surprised honestly, I have a lot of "junk in the trunk".

This is just my personal take on it:

The last 2-3 weeks, I'd want to switch my Test to either Prop or Suspension ester. I seem to hold less water with these, and I'd lower my dosage to the bear minimum, or cut it completely the last week.

Tren (I hope Acetate?) and Masteron are always good. I can never get enough of either of them.

I'm not a fan of Winny at all. I've barely used it honestly. My joints didn't like the stuff, so i cant comment on it.

T3 is fine. I've never heard of any issue with it, but perhaps someone with more experience can comment.

I have ZERO experience with Adex, Letro, IGF. These all hit the scene after "my time".

Clenbuterol used to be the thing years ago. DNP was "nice" if you had the connection, needed to drop fat a few weeks out, and could handle the horrible sweating. Tren + DNP = Wake up feeling like you pissed the bed.

I'm not sure how the boys do it now, but Lasix was always used in contest prep. Shed the water, and pray you don't start cramping up.

As some of the other guys have mentioned, Halotestin is very useful. Toxic as hell to me, but with Tren, I look and feel like a monster. A week to 10 days out, if your already ripped, and Halo is your new friend. About the only other thing that every got me that pissed was MethylTest; which I'll avoid to all hell.

Getting under 6% is usually pretty tough for most guys. My hats off to you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws