over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DRY VS WET CARBS FOR CARB UPS

itrain

Registered
WHATS YOUR OPINION? WHAT WORKS FOR YOU

I think it depends on your situation , if you are just using them to replenish carbs I think that "wet" carbs would be better , like jelly and fruits as they may be easier to digest and let the body use.

if you are using them as part of your carb load for a show where you need to dry out and carb up at the same time I think the "dry" carbs would be better as they would force your body to shuttle water out of the subQ areas to the gut so that they can be digested , or at least that's the way it was explained to me.

heard this too,, I have some low fat granola, cereals on hand going to give it a test run tommorow see how im looking

heard this too,, I have some low fat granola, cereals on hand going to give it a test run tommorow see how im looking

good granola is great unless you have cut your water out , then second serving on is like eating glass !!
I like taking a cup of dry instant oats and adding natural honey to it till it's all stuck together and can make little "dough balls" out of it , a cup of oats and 3-4 table spoons of honey is about 100g carbs , reasonably easy to get down with little water and digest easier than 2 cups of oats or granola , I find that if I ate just things like rice cakes and granola I ended up with bad gass from not having enough water to digest it all , the simple sugar from the honey or even jelly helps prevent this.

I'm planning to use white rice and either jelly or honey hoping it'll fill my carb stores , and digest easily so I don't end up with a destined belly and gas.

I've actualy laid out my "peak week" protocol in the thread about not ruining your contest prep by Futurefreak

good granola is great unless you have cut your water out , then second serving on is like eating glass !!
I like taking a cup of dry instant oats and adding natural honey to it till it's all stuck together and can make little "dough balls" out of it , a cup of oats and 3-4 table spoons of honey is about 100g carbs , reasonably easy to get down with little water and digest easier than 2 cups of oats or granola , I find that if I ate just things like rice cakes and granola I ended up with bad gass from not having enough water to digest it all , the simple sugar from the honey or even jelly helps prevent this.

I'm planning to use white rice and either jelly or honey hoping it'll fill my carb stores , and digest easily so I don't end up with a destined belly and gas.

I've actualy laid out my "peak week" protocol in the thread about not ruining your contest prep by Futurefreak

I have done this several ways --- and yes there is some merit to using carbs that are moisture - free...

Gs -- technically that rice needed water to be made :)

I had success with dry oats + cashew butter, angel food sponge cake w/ cashew butter

Chocolate rice cakes and .....you guessed it C**h*w b*tt** lol

Of course when I have shitloaded (several times) donuts, pizza combois, funyuns and my secret weapon FLAMING cheetos all are very dry and calorie dense....

REquiring water from outer tissues to facilitate digestion...

-FF

Hmm the instant oats and honey sounds good. I'm trying out fruit as my main carb source (green veggies as well), only been doing it for two days now but so far so good. Seems to help curb my sweet tooth

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws