over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drying

BigMick

Registered
Prehistory.
Trained 1.5 years. I typed with the muscles and fat. Weight 211/183. A month ago he decided to dry himself, although in the off-season, but nevertheless did it.
Result: for 3 weeks out of the body 15. At the moment the weight is 194-196.
But for some reason, the weight stopped. I eat without carbohydrates - meals 5 times a day. For 2000 kcal I do not go out. Training 3 times a week, I do not do aerobics.
What will you advice me? how to get at least 85?

So it is. The metabolism slowed down. What to do? Now it's too late to raise the calorie limit. Your body has already tasted what is happening. Therefore, the best option is to practice on weight for 1 week. And then again sit down on low-carbohydrate, but with alternating calories in the diet at least every 4th day. the bulk of the deceased is water.

So it is. The metabolism slowed down. What to do? Now it's too late to raise the calorie limit. Your body has already tasted what is happening. Therefore, the best option is to practice on weight for 1 week. And then again sit down on low-carbohydrate, but with alternating calories in the diet at least every 4th day. the bulk of the deceased is water.

The fact that the water is gone is understandable, the muscles also diminished. But what is characteristic is that there is no loss of power, which can not but rejoice.
At the expense of the next page - thanks, I'll try. Today, perhaps, I'll start, I'll go to eat spaghette, and then we'll see what's what.

The fact that the water is gone is understandable, the muscles also diminished. But what is characteristic is that there is no loss of power, which can not but rejoice.
At the expense of the next page - thanks, I'll try. Today, perhaps, I'll start, I'll go to eat spaghette, and then we'll see what's what.

Or it is better to begin alternating.

And about the cardio, running reduces the muscles. You can go to the gym and from the gym on foot

Or it is better to begin alternating.

And about the cardio, running reduces the muscles. You can go to the gym and from the gym on foot

Thank, it would be good for walking,the one unlucky - about 5 km from home to the gym :) I'll try to find time for cardio.

Thank, it would be good for walking,the one unlucky - about 5 km from home to the gym :) I'll try to find time for cardio.

And you do not live in a high-rise building? Instead of jumping, you can walk along the stairs

I also remembered how my weight shifted in minus-I for a week excluded milk-curd including, then you can slowly enter again ..

And you do not live in a high-rise building? Instead of jumping, you can walk along the stairs

I also remembered how my weight shifted in minus-I for a week excluded milk-curd including, then you can slowly enter again ..

4th floor, ok
Let's try. I love milk products :)

I do not know .. I'm not a professional, but I lose weight for a week, I did not exceed 1500 kcal per day in the average calculation, but now everything is very good (I hold around 1000, it's not very practical, but it's my level, I start to get fat, the main thing is to separate fat and protein from carbohydrates .. A separate food is probably .. but all this is biochemically justified.Therefore in the morning I eat only carbohydrate food without a drop of fat or animal proteins with a low glycemic index ... Otherwise 3 times a day I eat separately protein foods ... mostly it's fermented and I do not want to run, but I do not want to, because there is a big load on the joints, and besides, during aerobic and other aerobic exercises, fats do not oxidize, because the body goes into "emergency mode", then I'm not a professional, but I think that we are going the right way .. That's just about my slow metabolism .. I'm afraid ..And I I feel very good, there are no differences, I think it's caused by the fact that I ruled out everything fast e carbohydrates. now everything is very good, I keep within 1000 The main thing is to separate fat and proteins from carbohydrates. Maybe separate food .. but it's all biochemically justified. I found an excellent job as a nutritionist, and I understood a lot for myself ... Thus, in the morning I eat only carbohydrate food without a drop of fat or animal proteins with a low glycemic index. Otherwise, I eat 3 times a day, separately protein foods ... basically it's dairy products (skimmed yogurt, cottage cheese)

I do not know .. I'm not a professional, but I lose weight for a week, I did not exceed 1500 kcal per day in the average calculation, but now everything is very good (I hold around 1000, it's not very practical, but it's my level, I start to get fat, the main thing is to separate fat and protein from carbohydrates .. A separate food is probably .. but all this is biochemically justified.Therefore in the morning I eat only carbohydrate food without a drop of fat or animal proteins with a low glycemic index ... Otherwise 3 times a day I eat separately protein foods ... mostly it's fermented and I do not want to run, but I do not want to, because there is a big load on the joints, and besides, during aerobic and other aerobic exercises, fats do not oxidize, because the body goes into "emergency mode", then I'm not a professional, but I think that we are going the right way .. That's just about my slow metabolism .. I'm afraid ..And I I feel very good, there are no differences, I think it's caused by the fact that I ruled out everything fast e carbohydrates. now everything is very good, I keep within 1000 The main thing is to separate fat and proteins from carbohydrates. Maybe separate food .. but it's all biochemically justified. I found an excellent job as a nutritionist, and I understood a lot for myself ... Thus, in the morning I eat only carbohydrate food without a drop of fat or animal proteins with a low glycemic index. Otherwise, I eat 3 times a day, separately protein foods ... basically it's dairy products (skimmed yogurt, cottage cheese)

and you are not afraid that with such a limit in calories you can fatten? And how can you physically exercise?
Of course, we are all different, I wonder how everything will turn out, but still think about the consequences ...

and you are not afraid that with such a limit in calories you can fatten? And how can you physically exercise?
Of course, we are all different, I wonder how everything will turn out, but still think about the consequences ...

The fact is that, I was counting on a month, how much on average I eat that day, it turned out (I was surprised) that I have 1500-1700 calories a day, but here it's a little different. People are fascinated by the fact that they dramatically change the dietary style after a diet, returning to their "wrong diet", and the absorption of fat depends significantly on the condition of the pancreas, that is insulin .. so I use a separate food .. - I also eat apples. This is the principle - when, they ... I do not strain, and I did not go hungry ..... Condition Normal + sleep improved.

The fact is that, I was counting on a month, how much on average I eat that day, it turned out (I was surprised) that I have 1500-1700 calories a day, but here it's a little different. People are fascinated by the fact that they dramatically change the dietary style after a diet, returning to their "wrong diet", and the absorption of fat depends significantly on the condition of the pancreas, that is insulin .. so I use a separate food .. - I also eat apples. This is the principle - when, they ... I do not strain, and I did not go hungry ..... Condition Normal + sleep improved.

you know, I have long been trying not to eat incorrectly. But at the same time after a severe diet, the weight returned back, I'm not fat and not excess fat returned, optimal for health. So this is because I keep everything within and I have a lot of physical activity. Once again, having sustained such a diet, I am worried about the violation of the exchange. Well, you can not limit yourself in the right calories!) Now it's all very well, then maybe there is a problem. Have you spent all your life to live 1500 calories? Now you lose weight, then the weight is frozen and remains -or content with what has been achieved and to 1500 calories or again to grow stout and there is a necessary quantity of calories for normal health.

you know, I have long been trying not to eat incorrectly. But at the same time after a severe diet, the weight returned back, I'm not fat and not excess fat returned, optimal for health. So this is because I keep everything within and I have a lot of physical activity. Once again, having sustained such a diet, I am worried about the violation of the exchange. Well, you can not limit yourself in the right calories!) Now it's all very well, then maybe there is a problem. Have you spent all your life to live 1500 calories? Now you lose weight, then the weight is frozen and remains -or content with what has been achieved and to 1500 calories or again to grow stout and there is a necessary quantity of calories for normal health.

I realized .. Carbohydrate alternation should help .. It's clear that I will untwist the metabolism .. Yes, and I can not always keep weight .. This is my incentive ... I want to see myself,

I'll listen to your opinions .. I'm still not a professional ..

I realized .. Carbohydrate alternation should help .. It's clear that I will untwist the metabolism .. Yes, and I can not always keep weight .. This is my incentive ... I want to see myself,

I'll listen to your opinions .. I'm still not a professional ..

I'm also not a professional, I listen to people who have 30 years in this sport and their advice has helped many, including me.

I get the feeling one person is behind multiple of these accounts.

Writing style is very similar [emoji848]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I get the feeling one person is behind multiple of these accounts.

Writing style is very similar [emoji848]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

you are getting pretty good grasshopper.....

maybe MOD status is in your future....

:)

BigMick, buddy... Is that you in your avi? Are you a Brazilian synthol freak?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear