over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D's Crystal Dnp 250mg Log

Epoxy check your inbox i sent you a message

I'll be damned, dude you do look pretty damn good.

Wish I had your genetics. Everything beyond meat, vegetables and complex carbs are completely out of reach for me when looking to attain and maintain 10% or below.

The thought of cake or ice cream actually makes me sick knowing how quickly I change in the mirror from minor fuck ups.

I'll be damned, dude you do look pretty damn good.

Wish I had your genetics. Everything beyond meat, vegetables and complex carbs are completely out of reach for me when looking to attain and maintain 10% or below.

The thought of cake or ice cream actually makes me sick knowing how quickly I change in the mirror from minor fuck ups.

thnx buddy i started my diet on 3800 calories and slowly drop down and carbs was around 500g.

Ofseasson i am around 10%-11% all year and eat 4500-5000 calories and carb intake is 700-800g day.

I have very fast metabolism hard to gain weight :banghead:

Last edited:
thnx buddy i started my diet on 3800 calories and slowly drop down and carbs was around 500g.

Ofseasson i am around 10%-11% all year and eat 4500-5000 calories and carb intake is 700-800g day.

I have very fast metabolism hard to gain weight :banghead:

That's nuts.

I'm 6'2 200lbs-ish around 10%. I can put weight on at 3500 calories. When I bulk, I don't ever eat more than 350g carbs per day.

That's nuts.

I'm 6'2 200lbs-ish around 10%. I can put weight on at 3500 calories. When I bulk, I don't ever eat more than 350g carbs per day.

Ectomorph so hard gainer need to force the food in to gain weight. i eat 4 clean meals and 2 dirty meals of seasson. Carb cravings out of the world its like when i do keto you take away cocaine from a cocaine abuser hehe my body shuts down. cant do keto long period times max i did was 10 days. with carbs i can do cardio, work out hard but with no carbs no power for cardio and no strenght to lift.

Keto works for people who are carb sensitiv witch i am not i function on carbs :D

Day3: nothing to report, today i up the dose to 2 capsule day 500mg.

weight: 80.9kg + 0.9kg

Meals so far today

Most of my carbs will be from oats and cereal

1: 70g quaker instant oat dry, half apple, 20g whey isolate, 6 egg whites with splenda. 1 omega 3

2: 50g oats, 130g chicken breast, 100g broccoli. 1 primrose evening oil

3: 50g oats, 20g whey, 6 egg whites with splenda, 1 omega 3

Calories: 1.118
Carbs: 115g
Fat: 21g
Protein: 139g

Update: sweating more today not hot but just more sweaty. forget to mention that i started the cycle 17th at night 8pm. so its been 48 hours since i started the dnp. will head to the gym in 2 hour and do a session and 20min cardio

Last edited:
Sounds about right bro, it's only day 3. You did 250mg the first couple days.

I can feel it day 1 but I took 800mg on day one, that's like you starting at day 4 :)

Sweating more in the gym is definitely the first sign. I'd say you'll start feeling hotter today or tomorrow in general. If you're REALLY concerned, take the whole 500mg at once....that tells the tale for me. I'm usually sweating within an hour or two of taking my whole dose.

Sounds about right bro, it's only day 3. You did 250mg the first couple days.

I can feel it day 1 but I took 800mg on day one, that's like you starting at day 4 :)

Sweating more in the gym is definitely the first sign. I'd say you'll start feeling hotter today or tomorrow in general. If you're REALLY concerned, take the whole 500mg at once....that tells the tale for me. I'm usually sweating within an hour or two of taking my whole dose.

Damn 800mg day one you probaly felt it in matter of hours?
should kick in any day now. just slipped in my 2nd capsule for the day. hehe to scared to take 2 capsule at once.

Update: Just finish gym session with 20min cardio. a little bit lethargy i can feel.

post workout: 30g whey isolate, 1 magnum white ice cream :D and 80g chocolate cereals with fat free milk.

2 meals left will be oats with egg white pankakes and finish the day with 150g chicken breast with broccoli

total carlories today: 2500

why the ice cream? well as i said before i want to see how good this stuff really is so i am doing more of if it fit my calorie intake. next time will be tougher and 100% clean food. Its a trial to see if i can enjoy little bit outside the box and still drop fat. Hear a lot about dnp so wanna see if it is true.

If it is what people saying that it speed up your metabolism by 50% then i will lose weight even by having some snacks now and then.

50% of my maintance 3000 - 1500 calories
1500 from dnp + 500 from food intake and gym and cardio > 2000 - 2500 calorie deficit per day

Does not look like many wanna follow my dnp log only 1-2 are interested i can se. thaught more people want to see somebody alredy lean at 8% and trying to reach 6% on a dnp cycle. I only see logs with people with high bodyfat. The reason i am doing it so people can see if dnp works on people who already lean and for people intressted in Dinitros dnp so they can see if his stuff are potent are not

Last edited:
Damn 800mg day one you probaly felt it in matter of hours?
should kick in any day now. just slipped in my 2nd capsule for the day. hehe to scared to take 2 capsule at once.

Update: Just finish gym session with 20min cardio. a little bit lethargy i can feel.

post workout: 30g whey isolate, 1 magnum white ice cream :D and 80g chocolate cereals with fat free milk.

2 meals left will be oats with egg white pankakes and finish the day with 150g chicken breast with broccoli

total carlories today: 2500

why the ice cream? well as i said before i want to see how good this stuff really is so i am doing more of if it fit my calorie intake. next time will be tougher and 100% clean food. Its a trial to see if i can enjoy little bit outside the box and still drop fat. Hear a lot about dnp so wanna see if it is true.

If it is what people saying that it speed up your metabolism by 50% then i will lose weight even by having some snacks now and then.

50% of my maintance 3000 - 1500 calories
1500 from dnp + 500 from food intake and gym and cardio > 2000 - 2500 calorie deficit per day

Does not look like many wanna follow my dnp log only 1-2 are interested i can se. thaught more people want to see somebody alredy lean at 8% and trying to reach 6% on a dnp cycle. I only see logs with people with high bodyfat. The reason i am doing it so people can see if dnp works on people who already lean and for people intressted in Dinitros dnp so they can see if his stuff are potent are not

if you post your pics they'll definitely be more interested lol.

as far as how dnp "works" it's waaay more complicated than just saying "it speeds up your metabolism 50%" - it doesn't even work that way, i would just keep doing what you're doing and see how it turns out.

at 800mg i drop 1 pound per day. i could probably try for 6% if i had more time, but i have to drop it next monday because i'm headed to miami for a week of vacation and i want to enjoy life, not hate it, lol

Don't worry, we're watching ;)

Post before/after pics

Don't worry, we're watching ;)

Post before/after pics

i already saw his current pics now and the guy looks great no joke, if he manages to drop to 6% that's pretty insane, even with DNP

honestly once i get below 10% i start having trouble, thats why i have to go so extreme on the doses.

i already saw his current pics now and the guy looks great no joke, if he manages to drop to 6% that's pretty insane, even with DNP

honestly once i get below 10% i start having trouble, thats why i have to go so extreme on the doses.

I have a love/hate relationship with DNP. Results are great but the cravings and feeling of misery just blows. I KNOW my results would be much better if I could just stop giving in and caving so often while running it :banghead:

somewhat feel I didn't drop the "weight" everyone claims on my DNP run. Also didn't get to lethargic or crazy crazy sweats considering I live in Miami and its brutal here throughout the day. Hell, I went boating and lounged at the sand bar during my second week :rolleyes: I know Dinitro is the man with DNP so I'm definitely not questioning the quality but I feel my body tolerance to it is really high

if you post your pics they'll definitely be more interested lol.

as far as how dnp "works" it's waaay more complicated than just saying "it speeds up your metabolism 50%" - it doesn't even work that way, i would just keep doing what you're doing and see how it turns out.

at 800mg i drop 1 pound per day. i could probably try for 6% if i had more time, but i have to drop it next monday because i'm headed to miami for a week of vacation and i want to enjoy life, not hate it, lol

aha yeah now i can see more people are following. yeah people want see pictures but that i cant do. Because of some circumstancer but i woll report weight loss. If i can drop to 6% i will be very happy with the results.
yes the cravings are start to become to much hungry constantly. if i will cheat it will be 1 ice cream and chocolate not going for the burger and pizza calorie bombs

have anyone done carb cycling on dnp? cant find anything online.
low. low. low - high , high - low, low, low

low: 100g carbs - kcal 2000
high: 400g carbs - kcal 2600

then you can enjoy little bit more food on your high days ofcourse you be sweating alot but thats your choice.

Waiting for the dnp to kick in..... :D

Last edited:
somewhat feel I didn't drop the "weight" everyone claims on my DNP run. Also didn't get to lethargic or crazy crazy sweats considering I live in Miami and its brutal here throughout the day. Hell, I went boating and lounged at the sand bar during my second week :rolleyes: I know Dinitro is the man with DNP so I'm definitely not questioning the quality but I feel my body tolerance to it is really high

what dosage where you on?

aha yeah now i can see more people are following. yeah people want see pictures but that i cant do. Because of some circumstancer but i woll report weight loss. If i can drop to 6% i will be very happy with the results.
yes the cravings are start to become to much hungry constantly. if i will cheat it will be 1 ice cream and chocolate not going for the burger and pizza calorie bombs

have anyone done carb cycling on dnp? cant find anything online.
low. low. low - high , high - low, low, low

low: 100g carbs - kcal 2000
high: 400g carbs - kcal 2600

then you can enjoy little bit more food on your high days ofcourse you be sweating alot but thats your choice.

Waiting for the dnp to kick in..... :D

i prefer to just keep it consistent bud, less variables and the weight loss is also more consistent. i eat the exact same shit every single day because it's short term, i can live with that.

250 migs for first week and a half, 500 migs for a week following, then finished a week on 250 MG

weird that you not get side effects maybe you got a bad batch?
I still not get those sides everyone talking about im at 500 mg now..
Something must happen in the next 2 days. Give it another 2 days if still nothing then i will be questioning the gear..

5 days should be kick in

weird that you not get side effects maybe you got a bad batch?
I still not get those sides everyone talking about im at 500 mg now..
Something must happen in the next 2 days. Give it another 2 days if still nothing then i will be questioning the gear..

5 days should be kick in

You should definitely be feeling SOMETHING 3-5 days in. Even if you stayed at 250mg. If not then your d np is garbage or you're not very in tune with your body.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear