over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Duchaine's Theory of post mediated growth

Dad said:
I'm not familiar with Dan's theories on extra pathway, but am very familiar with a least one of his other projects.

When I did my first BB competition, some people I knew who were competing gave me a copy of Dan's Ultimate Diet book. They didn't have the guts to try it, and instead rode the bike 2+ hours daily on 600 calories.

I read the Ultimate Diet, and thought it made sense, so followed it to the letter. This diet has a powerlifting phase so, much to everyone's disbelief, I was doing heavy triples in the squat, dead, and bench three weeks out from my show.

I will say that NOTHING has ever even come close to that diet for getting the fat off, and actually getting stronger as the contest got closer! Dan's diet is the ONLY instance I've ever seen of losing fat and actually gaining muscle at the same time!

I've used this many times over the last 20 years, and have tried other things as well (Zone diet, etc), and will again say that this is the finest creation I've ever seen!

Dad, do you have an example of this diet, including the training phases? Is it similiar to Lyle McDonalds Ultimate Diet 2.0?

Nice to see some fellow Duchaine fans here. He was the best, and there will never be another....EVER! The day of his death was the worse in BB history IMO.

God rest his soul!

BMJ

Diezel,

Briefly:
Day 10 - 50 gms carb or less, low fat, normal protein, no training
Day 1 - same diet, Chest/Delts/Tri 20 reps 20 sets per muscle group first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
Day 2 - test for ketones in urine upon rising-should be Trace-Small, same diet, Back/Bi/Legs (go calves, hams, then quads last) 20 reps 20 sets per muscle group first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
Day 3 - test for ketones in urine upon rising-shuold be Small-Moderate, rest day, same diet
Day 4 - test for ketones upon rising-should be Moderate-Large, Heavy Duty-type training with forced reps, pre-exhaust, etc Chest/Delts/Tris first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, then eating 300 gms or so of complex carbs like oatmeal and brown rice
Day 5 - Heavy Duty-type training for Back/Bis/Legs first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, then CHOW DOWN mostly on complex carbs, this is carb loading so 800-1000+ gms carb
Day 6 - Sugar day, last day of carb loading so lots of simple sugars until dinnertime, 600 or so gms carb
Day 7 - Powerlifting for heavy triples on basic moves for Chest/Delt/Tris, normal maintanence levels of food
Day 8 - Powerlifting for triples on basic moves for Back/Bis/Legs (Squats and Deads!), normal maintance levels of food
Day 9 - rest, lower cals, but not too much lower

Then start over at Day 10

It takes a couple cycles to fine-tune it for you, the caloiries given are for someone coming into competiton as a Light-Heavy weight, ripped at 198.

How does your body handle more than 1000mgs per week, I have never stepped over that mark. I always seem to grow real well on 500-750mgs of test with fina, or any other compound.

I wouldnt do it, not to say there is anythign wrong with it, but how much anti-e were you taking AP? Or is gyno just something that is gonna happen regardless?

vitor said:
How does your body handle more than 1000mgs per week, I have never stepped over that mark. I always seem to grow real well on 500-750mgs of test with fina, or any other compound.

I wouldnt do it, not to say there is anythign wrong with it, but how much anti-e were you taking AP? Or is gyno just something that is gonna happen regardless?

i guess one could make the assumption that the larger you grow the more receptors your creating thus creating the ability to utilize larger amounts of hormone. maybe that is why the kid who mega-doses at 180lb gets nothing but side-effects but the huge mofo who gradually increased his doseage over the years linear to his growth takes the mega-dose and sufffers less sides and continues to reap the reward of increased size

vitor said:

I have never taken an anti-e in my life and never had gyno. I am lucky and blessed in that dept. Looking back at my contest career, I should have used arim to get rid of some of the water I had a hard time losing on show day.

edge250 said:
i guess one could make the assumption that the larger you grow the more receptors your creating thus creating the ability to utilize larger amounts of hormone. maybe that is why the kid who mega-doses at 180lb gets nothing but side-effects but the huge mofo who gradually increased his doseage over the years linear to his growth takes the mega-dose and sufffers less sides and continues to reap the reward of increased size

Good post, i like the use of the word linear in there :D

but seriously good explaination especially as to side effects for young guys.

edge250 said:

Very good theory Edge, sometimes I think that you are more than just some guy who sits on benches in the mall and watches the young girls go by. ;)

This would explain why you see guys how have not been cycling for that long get nothing more than bad sides from higher doses. I have noticed that the older you get the more you need to do. Dorian had the same veiws as he upped his dosages each year till he retired.

Magnum said:
I think that you are more than just some guy who sits on benches in the mall and watches the young girls go by.

He is more than that but he still watches the girlies.

Has anyone heard of any further research that has been done concerning the secondary growth pathway that duchaine was unable to prove? I am just curious because there seems to be so much anecdotal evidence that there is something 'magic' that happens at these supraphysiological doseages. i am just wondering out of curiousity, personally my lab rat takes baby doses;)

4 months from now will be first step at the 4 gram club :p:p:p:p

i will most definitly be reporting weekly results

Im counting the days untill your review, I am a leach when it comes to posts like this, I just cant seem to get enough of it.

Im counting the days untill your review, I am a leach when it comes to posts like this, I just cant seem to get enough of it.

i gotta say, if i remember right there was a lot of debate about the amount superman was taking. I will be looking forward to his results myself, even if it is something i would never do.

The coolest thing to do would be post up before pics ajnd then after pics.

It looks as if the test result numbers were deleted from the test results from the bottom of the original post taken off of the VIPboard.

Did Iron Man forget to put them in or something?

I can't see someone cutting & pasting info from the VIP board & somehow not getting the test result numbers included in with the rest of the cut & paste text...

... What I know is that @1750 mg / week my damn acne was out of control.

Bump for Superman. Did you ever start the experiment with 4g a week?

deizel i will be begining this shortly...within the week if all things go as planned. I have a bit of a log i have started with me getting back into training and i will post it there...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws