YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DUDE SENT ME STERILE WATER INSTEAD OF BACT. WATER!

forklift28

Registered
I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A FEW GHRP-2'S ,SOME HEXARELIN AND CJC-1295 WITH DAC.AND HE SENT ME STERILE WATER INSTEAD OF BACTERIOSTIC WATER.I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID HE WAS SORRY FOR THE SCREW UP, BUT HE SAID IT SHOULDN'T MATTER AS LONG AS I KEEP IT REFRIGERATED IT SHOULD BE GOOD FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS. IM PRETTY SURE THAT I READ SOMEWHERE ON HERE BEFORE THAT PEPTIDES SHOULD BE RECONSTITUTED WITH BACT. WATER.OF COURSE I WENT AHEAD AND RECONSTITUTED IT SINCE I WAS SO EAGER TO GET STARTED..I GOT A GOOD BIT MORE SO I ONLY USED IT ON THE GHRP-2 AND THE CJC W/O DAC..BOTH WERE ONLY 2 MG.SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON IS THIS GUY IS WRONG AND IF SO HOW QUICKLY DO I NEED TO USE THIS STUFF.I WAS PRETTY PISSED TO SEE HE SENT STERILE WATER.

It's OK...

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A FEW GHRP-2'S ,SOME HEXARELIN AND CJC-1295 WITH DAC.AND HE SENT ME STERILE WATER INSTEAD OF BACTERIOSTIC WATER.I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID HE WAS SORRY FOR THE SCREW UP, BUT HE SAID IT SHOULDN'T MATTER AS LONG AS I KEEP IT REFRIGERATED IT SHOULD BE GOOD FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS. IM PRETTY SURE THAT I READ SOMEWHERE ON HERE BEFORE THAT PEPTIDES SHOULD BE RECONSTITUTED WITH BACT. WATER.OF COURSE I WENT AHEAD AND RECONSTITUTED IT SINCE I WAS SO EAGER TO GET STARTED..I GOT A GOOD BIT MORE SO I ONLY USED IT ON THE GHRP-2 AND THE CJC W/O DAC..BOTH WERE ONLY 2 MG.SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON IS THIS GUY IS WRONG AND IF SO HOW QUICKLY DO I NEED TO USE THIS STUFF.I WAS PRETTY PISSED TO SEE HE SENT STERILE WATER.

Do a search... keep refrigerated, you'll be fine.

Take a chill pill. Nothing at all to get mad about. I only use sterile water in my peps.

Alright guys..thanks for the info..so how long should they remain stable refrigerated?

It also feels like a bee sting when you are injecting..i'm sure this is bacause of it being sterile water, but i can live with it as long as it lasts just as long as if mixed with bact. water.

It also feels like a bee sting when you are injecting..i'm sure this is bacause of it being sterile water, but i can live with it as long as it lasts just as long as if mixed with bact. water.

Sterile water does not sting. So you are incorrect.

Both sterile and Bac water will not sting. Sodium chloride and Acetic acid does stings for me. You can use the sterile water to mix the peptides.

so is it the cjc-1295?it has to be either that or the ghrp.Hope it's not because the stuff i got is contaminated or something..it's from a supposedly reputable source.And just to make sure..will this stuff will last just as long as if i mixed it with bact. water..i reconstituted 5mg of ghrp-6 so i plan on it lasting at least a month.doing 100 mcg. ghrp-6 with 100mcg cjc-1295.:confused:

so is it the cjc-1295?it has to be either that or the ghrp.Hope it's not because the stuff i got is contaminated or something..it's from a supposedly reputable source.And just to make sure..will this stuff will last just as long as if i mixed it with bact. water..i reconstituted 5mg of ghrp-6 so i plan on it lasting at least a month.doing 100 mcg. ghrp-6 with 100mcg cjc-1295.:confused:

Why would you buy these peptides without researching them first? No one is going to help you on here, do your own research.

I did research them and took advice from people on here that offered it..what information I can't find I ask hoping that someone who has more knowledge that I obviously have would help me out..that is what this forum is for right?I don't get into talking shit over a computer..so I'm sorry if I offended you buddy..or whatever gender you are.

I did research them and took advice from people on here that offered it..what information I can't find I ask hoping that someone who has more knowledge that I obviously have would help me out..that is what this forum is for right?I don't get into talking shit over a computer..so I'm sorry if I offended you buddy..or whatever gender you are.

You don't talk shit over a computer, but you try to insult me. Weird.

I'm sorry if you feel I insulted you..but there are plenty of other people on this forum who said sterile water does sting..so I believe you are incorrect.

Alright guy..you win..you obviously know more than me and probably just about any other member on this forum,oh..and not to mention a few of the sponsors on this board that produce these "research chemicals".:delete:

Alright guy..you win..you obviously know more than me and probably just about any other member on this forum,oh..and not to mention a few of the sponsors on this board that produce these "research chemicals".:delete:

I do not know all, and I haven't ever claimed that. Just telling you the truth. You are quite a sensitive one.

Your right..I was being sensitive at the time..that time of the month has passed now..so I'm feeling much better now..so hugs and kisses, hope we can still be forum friends.:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131