over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dugdales distended stomach

Experimented a bit with insulin before winning the '04 USA...probably 2001 or 2002. Didn't feel the gain in muscle was worth the gain in fat and quite using it. Mom being diabitic was another contributing factor in chosing to refrain.

Joe McNeal was very much anti-insulin...at least he was in 2008 while working with him.

The morning of that video ate a bison steak, three eggs and a cup of basmati rice for breakfast and an hour later went to train. Consumed a total of 2,500ml of fluid during pre-intra-post workout nutrition which contributed to the less-than-sexy stomach distention...was in a hurry to get painted for a Halloween event that afternoon.

John Meadows knows his stuff. :)

BOOM! Nice to see you on here bro. You don't need to explain yourself to anyone really but thanks for chiming in so we can get a glimpse of the situation.

Experimented a bit with insulin before winning the '04 USA...probably 2001 or 2002. Didn't feel the gain in muscle was worth the gain in fat and quite using it. Mom being diabitic was another contributing factor in chosing to refrain.

Joe McNeal was very much anti-insulin...at least he was in 2008 while working with him.

The morning of that video ate a bison steak, three eggs and a cup of basmati rice for breakfast and an hour later went to train. Consumed a total of 2,500ml of fluid during pre-intra-post workout nutrition which contributed to the less-than-sexy stomach distention...was in a hurry to get painted for a Halloween event that afternoon.

Chicks dig the gut, just like scars :D

People don't realize that distention is based on diet and water retention. It is part of being in off-season mode. Precontest diet with a drop in water retentive supplements and the stomach is flat as a board once more.

You have an incredible physique! It's nice to see you post here. :headbang:

Thank you for chiming in Mark. It's awesome to hear the truth, straight out of the horse's mouth for once. We would love to hear you chime in more often. :)

Glad to hear it from the man himself! Not that it mattered to me either way. I trust and believe JM.

HA! I knew you find this sooner or later!

Now be prepared for a couple of turds to call you a liar. That is par for the course these days.

JM

Unfortunately this is true.

Mark and John are some of the best quality people in this sport. Haters gonna hate

I am mutual friends with a few of marks friends.. All agree he is a great guy and honest as they come.. So if he says it all buy it.. Same with John.. If John tells me something I'll take him 100 percent at his word..

Haters gonna hate!!!

Don't be a hater

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 3,403

is your stomach as full last thing at night mark? last thing before bed i feel pretty bloated

how uncomfortable does it feel or do you get used to it?

The silence from his critics since Mark posted is pure gold!

is your stomach as full last thing at night mark? last thing before bed i feel pretty bloated

how uncomfortable does it feel or do you get used to it?

It largely depends on when I train because I consume so much fluid as part of my intra-workout nutrition. I've been training 7 days a week. Aside from Saturday's 9am session I train at either 5:30am or 5:30pm...depending on my daughters dance and gymnastics schedules, lol. So yeah, the 5:30pm workout followed by a meal at 7:30pm and you could roll me to bed at 9pm.

The intra-workout fluid plays a large role, but I wouldn't trade it...it's the only way I survive John's workouts.

It largely depends on when I train because I consume so much fluid as part of my intra-workout nutrition. I've been training 7 days a week. Aside from Saturday's 9am session I train at either 5:30am or 5:30pm...depending on my daughters dance and gymnastics schedules, lol. So yeah, the 5:30pm workout followed by a meal at 7:30pm and you could roll me to bed at 9pm.

The intra-workout fluid plays a large role, but I wouldn't trade it...it's the only way I survive John's workouts.

Work horse, lol. Thanks for posting Mark

How do you like the transition from HIT to JM's style?

p.s. Someone turn his name red. ;)

I'm going to man up and admit that I initially thought slin was the culprit behind the "pregnant belly with abs" looks. I wouldn't even entertain otherwise and would laugh at someone who denied it. But after reading this whole thread, seeing guys like Meadows, Dante, Mike Arnold, and even Dugdale himself chime in, I changed my mind. I now admit I was wrong with my initial assumption.

It just CAN'T BE THIS SIMPLE!!! No, no, say it's not so!!! LOL

Nice to see you here, Mark. I know you're busy, but it would be great to hear if you touch on whether you and John plan on squeezing you into the 212's...

-----------

I've actually got about 1.5 - 2 min of pre-judging footage of you from the 2004 USA's I can throw up on youtube for you if you're interested (or email it to you).

-Scott

It just CAN'T BE THIS SIMPLE!!! No, no, say it's not so!!! LOL

Nice to see you here, Mark. I know you're busy, but it would be great to hear if you touch on whether you and John plan on squeezing you into the 212's...

-----------

I've actually got about 1.5 - 2 min of pre-judging footage of you from the 2004 USA's I can throw up on youtube for you if you're interested (or email it to you).

-Scott

Lol!! So true! Oh my god he was just full?? So crazy...

That's nice Mark has chimmed in and being honest with us, but I never said he used this or that, I just said that taking in 2-300g of carbs in few hours causes huge natural slin spike, on top of other substances what causes growth - time after time your belly gets bigger and bigger if someones adds ex slin - you get even bigger gut growth.

Welcome and thanks for posting up, Mark!:cool:

lol.......just like I (and many others) said....post-workout (and intra) meal right before the pic:cool:

Some of you guys must eat like girls if you've never experienced this effect from water/fluids and food/protein post-workout.....this was clear as daylght to me on what happened.

It does the exact same thing to me!

But like you said, thats the only way to survive John's brutal workouts day in and day out

How do you like the transition from HIT to JM's style?
QUOTE]
I’ll be frank…I thought I was tapped out and hit the ceiling for physique improvement. Stuff was tearing and training balls-out just hurt in a bad way. Dorian or someone said the mind fails before the body and that statement proved BS in my case. My mind would do stuff my body couldn’t…or it would break trying.

John’s approach allows me to train balls-out again and I’ve not had this much fun training in years. I’m finishing up 36 weeks with John now and it’s given me hope that I’ve got a number of good years left in me!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear