over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dugdales distended stomach

It just CAN'T BE THIS SIMPLE!!! No, no, say it's not so!!! LOL

Nice to see you here, Mark. I know you're busy, but it would be great to hear if you touch on whether you and John plan on squeezing you into the 212's...

-----------

I've actually got about 1.5 - 2 min of pre-judging footage of you from the 2004 USA's I can throw up on youtube for you if you're interested (or email it to you).

-Scott

John and I have been debating the weigh class thing. I'm 240 right now at about 8% and John says there's now way I'll be in the 212, however that's at least my target for now.

Yeah man, throw it up on YouTube and shoot me a link! Ahhh...I vaguely remember what it's link to win a contest...it's been 8 years, lol.

John and I have been debating the weigh class thing. I'm 240 right now at about 8% and John says there's now way I'll be in the 212, however that's at least my target for now.

Yeah, but skinfolds won't pick up on all the visceral fat you've got hoarded away under there after all these years... LOL ;)

(Had to say it, cuz I know somebody was thinkin' it...)

Yeah man, throw it up on YouTube and shoot me a link! Ahhh...I vaguely remember what it's link to win a contest...it's been 8 years, lol.

We were posting at the same time... Links are up above.

Yeah, you were so far and away the winner at that show. No debate at all from anyone I talked to who was was there or saw pics...

-S

IV Lasix and Plasma expanders to fill back out..haha....kidding :)

JM

I think dugdale is a great guy

Wait until you see his contest condition I'm sure he will be in top condition

everyone's scared of visceral fat , it's harder then u think to accumulate visceral fat . Unless your using insulin and eating everything in sight.

I think dugdale is a great guy

Wait until you see his contest condition I'm sure he will be in top condition

everyone's scared of visceral fat , it's harder then u think to accumulate visceral fat . Unless your using insulin and eating everything in sight.

The reason why people get visceral fat is because they eat Japanese sweet potatoes... :)

HA! I knew you find this sooner or later!

Now be prepared for a couple of turds to call you a liar. That is par for the course these days.

JM

See bold above: It's a given.

Oh and by the way.....Welcome to Promuscle Mark!!

Great to have you here, and this board to me, is hands down the best.

Moderators do a really good job of keeping trash out of here....Big A runs a tight ship and this place is awesome.

JM

Welcome to the board mark, great to have you here :)

I'm going to man up and admit that I initially thought slin was the culprit behind the "pregnant belly with abs" looks. I wouldn't even entertain otherwise and would laugh at someone who denied it. But after reading this whole thread, seeing guys like Meadows, Dante, Mike Arnold, and even Dugdale himself chime in, I changed my mind. I now admit I was wrong with my initial assumption.

I understand how it can be easy to assume it is all slin and GH in the beginning. Many years ago, there are many things I used to think were 100% true, but later came to realize they were not.

There are a few reasons why so many guys always think slin & GH are 99% of the reason. For one, they don't have the experience themselves...or the experience of working with others who use these drugs, so when they look at themselves and don't see that same type of distension, it is natural to think those drugs are the sole culprit. This type of thinking perpetuates itself...and before you know it, we have tons of online posters all saying the same thing. Two, sometimes even magazine writer place all the blame on slin & GH. When people read this, especially when it comes from a so-called "expert" (many assume magazine writers are experts on everything they write about, which is often not the case) it further enforces their beliefs.

When you compare the number of people who believe this way to the number of people online who actually know the truth through experience, the knwoledgable are greatly outnumbered, making it easy to discount their words. Fortunately, every now and then, enough knolwdgable guys will get together in the same thread and let the truth be known, as John, Dante, and Mark did here. Sometimes they're still told their either full or shit or lying, but occsionally someone just may hear what's being said and come around.

Both of those girls now have 32 inch waists...I know..I can just tell....hahaha

JM

That photo was before eating Japanese sweet potatoes and this is after.

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,684

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner