over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dugdales distended stomach

Welcome aboard the pro muscle train mark! Best site there is. I'm happy you chimed in.

I really think guys are not eating enough or drinking enough liquids in the off season if you don't get bloated at some point in the day. Mid afternoon/pre and intra workout I'm always bloated from my pre workout/intra workout shakes and most certainly from my post workout meal.

So random question for you mark, but what's the most you've weighed in the offseason ever?

Welcome to PM Mark its good to have you here with us.

My thing is this, I have had distention occuring with my midsection before I ever used anabolics, slin or gh. Now years later my stomach is a real ugly issue for me.
Is there anything that can be done to undo or remedy distention aside from vaccums?

Just goes to show you never know who may be around.
Glad to see guys started to be more respectful when talking to you other then about you :p Welcome Mark! I see MtDog has some big friends that also know a few things about training and BB. Its an honor, wishing you the best.

Attachments

• MARK.JPG
    MARK.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 4,372
Perfect physique

Attachments

• MARK1.JPG
    MARK1.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,351
I wonder if mark is jealous of physique competitors, lol

Mark is jealous of my immensely bloated gut after my ingestion of 4 servings of powdered muscle and liter of water! :D

Good to see you around Mark!

Mark is jealous of my immensely bloated gut after my ingestion of 4 servings of powdered muscle and liter of water! :D

Good to see you around Mark!

Only 1 liter? ....we roll on 2500 mils intraworkout....haha

JM

How do you like the transition from HIT to JM's style?
QUOTE]
I’ll be frank…I thought I was tapped out and hit the ceiling for physique improvement. Stuff was tearing and training balls-out just hurt in a bad way. Dorian or someone said the mind fails before the body and that statement proved BS in my case. My mind would do stuff my body couldn’t…or it would break trying.

John’s approach allows me to train balls-out again and I’ve not had this much fun training in years. I’m finishing up 36 weeks with John now and it’s given me hope that I’ve got a number of good years left in me!

I too have been training HIT for many years and i believe fully that increased weight reps increases myofibilar tissue.. how did you change your thinking of more volume .. because I also believe you have to believe in what you are doing for it to work .

You are forgetting about sarcoplasmic hypertrophy...why not get both..!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So random question for you mark, but what's the most you've weighed in the offseason ever?

I hit 245 in 2008 working with Joe McNeal. It was a watery, uncomfortable 245.

Attachments

• mark.jpg.jpg
    mark.jpg.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 610
Welcome to PM Mark its good to have you here with us.

My thing is this, I have had distention occuring with my midsection before I ever used anabolics, slin or gh. Now years later my stomach is a real ugly issue for me.
Is there anything that can be done to undo or remedy distention aside from vaccums?

Have you considered a food allergy test? Foods you are mildly allergic to can cause stomach distension. Wheat is often the culprit. A low carb diet such as Pasquale's Anabolic Solution for Bodybuilders often helps in this department as well.

Thanks for answering mark. I've always admired your work ethic and values that I've seen in your videos and from what I've read. Very appealing physique and what bodybuilding should get back to.

I hit 245 in 2008 working with Joe McNeal. It was a watery, uncomfortable 245.

Looking large here pal, how long did u sit at this weight for? Did u feel like you could of pushed on up over 250? U still look v lean

What it boils down to is how he looks when he comes down for a contest, and Marks the last one with any form of a gut up on stage so who really cares, its offseason.

i see your point but off season or not id never want my stomach lookin like im 6 months preggo....no thanks.

i see your point but off season or not id never want my stomach lookin like im 6 months preggo....no thanks.

Do you really think its like that 24/7, you dont think its back to normal when he wakes up in the morning? Is it comfortable...hell no its not but its a means to an end. Keep doing what your doing if its working for you thats great but if you want to excel and make gains onstage you need to live with being uncomfortable for a bit.

Do you really think its like that 24/7, you dont think its back to normal when he wakes up in the morning? Is it comfortable...hell no its not but its a means to an end. Keep doing what your doing if its working for you thats great but if you want to excel and make gains onstage you need to live with being uncomfortable for a bit.

Exactly :) , it always flattens out by morning. By evening time mine is horrendously bad I can't see my feet haha!

I really don't think any of us have room to talk lol... How many of us are 8% in the offseason??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear