over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dumb personal trainers.

Something I noticed is they make them do weird shit that requires their assistance a lot of time. This way, they will continue to sign up for training sessions since these workouts can't be performed solo most of the time.

Few days ago, this trainer has his female client grabbing a 12 lbs heavy ball, with both hands, bring it on top of her head, throw it in front of her on the ground, grab it again, and do the same thing again, as many times possible.

Few days ago, this trainer has his female client grabbing a 12 lbs heavy ball, with both hands, bring it on top of her head, throw it in front of her on the ground, grab it again, and do the same thing again, as many times possible.

I have seen this too. I think it's supposed to be an exercise to strengthen the core.

I have seen this too. I think it's supposed to be an exercise to strengthen the core.

Deads are 10 times best. This guy does deads, thus he knows how efficient they are for core, if he knows what he is doing, as I see him doing them and in a lousy way on top f that.
As I see him always doing, he just look into ending the session and collect payments.
I do not sit there and watch him, but rather see him time after time repeating the same crap, whenever he is in my sight.

Personal training... The whole problem with it like you all said earlier, it's based off the bottom line. Typically they don't know anything and they are salesmen preying on the ignorance of the average sedentary American

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Majority of people in the gym are idiots. The majority of people online are idiots. The percentage or ratio to people who think they know what there doing to people who actually know what they there doing is astronomical.

In the past 3 years the only person ive ever even considered asking any advice from or questioning is JohnJuan. He has first hand experience with a lot of things. Other than that I don't listen to anyone.

Majority of people in the gym are idiots. The majority of people online are idiots. The percentage or ratio to people who think they know what there doing to people who actually know what they there doing is astronomical.

In the past 3 years the only person ive ever even considered asking any advice from or questioning is JohnJuan. He has first hand experience with a lot of things. Other than that I don't listen to anyone.

Not only that, but he is the king of the guinea pigs, sharing his experiences openly. I truly feel bad for him sometimes.:)

Well you shouldn't listen to AnyOne. You should listen to the facts... in regards to the truth...And you Should be building the ability to discern for yourself.

Besides I think we were talking about uninformed people at the gym. You know, uniformed people who need personal trainers. Are you just an average uninformed person?

Why don't you just start an "Ask JohnJuan thread" instead of insulting everyone on the board? I mean, sure JohnJuan certainly deserves it.

Well you shouldn't listen to AnyOne. You should listen to the facts... in regards to the truth...And you Should be building the ability to discern for yourself.

Besides I think we were talking about uninformed people at the gym. You know, uniformed people who need personal trainers. Are you just an average uninformed person?

Why don't you just start an "Ask JohnJuan thread" instead of insulting everyone on the board? I mean, sure JohnJuan certainly deserves it.

Your very insecure. Who did I insult. The only people who would feel insulted by anything I said is a loud mouth who again thinks they know it all.

I see JJ in the gym a couple times a week. I developed a personal rapport with him which has allowed me to consult with him on certain things. Mostly my own validations, or hypothesis.

I impress myself and that's all that matters I now where I started from and I know what I look like now.

Your very insecure. Who did I insult. The only people who would feel insulted by anything I said is a loud mouth who again thinks they know it all.

I see JJ in the gym a couple times a week. I developed a personal rapport with him which has allowed me to consult with him on certain things. Mostly my own validations, or hypothesis.

I impress myself and that's all that matters I now where I started from and I know what I look like now.

Well damn, I'm sorry then. I'm not very insecure. Just a little insecure. And I misread your post. Sure I only saw in your post what was bothering me personally at the time. Normally, I keep a careful eye for detail, and reserve criticism only when necessary.

Well damn, I'm sorry then. I'm not very insecure. Just a little insecure. And I misread your post. Sure I only saw in your post what was bothering me personally at the time. Normally, I keep a careful eye for detail, and reserve criticism only when necessary.

holy cow- that was amazingly mature and self aware. made me feel good about the board. was expecting a trenper tantrum and there was actual introspection instead.

That's MOST Personal Trainers!

With the advent of Grey Cook and all the physical therapy guys getting famous, now all personal trainers (well, not ALL, but all the douchbag ones) want to act like they are physical therapists and do all sorts of strange exercises from the physical therapy world. They are wasting their clients time 90% of the time, not to mention all that money.

All you have to do is look at their physiques. If they are 22 these trainers are probably more muscular than the average person, but just about ANY 22 year old who eats half way right and lifts will gain 10 pounds of muscle or so. To them this makes them an expert, and the general public has no clue how clueless these guys are. For women trainers, it's similar. I see these 20 year olds who are nothing but skinny training chubby women. They make them do the most asinine, useless stuff that does nothing to achieve their goals.

Beyond these types, you'll see the older trainers who not only don't have any added muscle at all, but they look emaciated. Yet people pay them because they (the clients) are fat and he (the trainer) isn't, so "he must be an expert, right?"

It's annoying! Just try to focus on yourself, don't get distracted by these fools. They pay the bills in many gyms, making it possible for people like us to have a place to train. We need them, as annoying as they are...

I've never understood why anyone would hire an personal trainer who looks like shit...like they don't workout and eat like shit. Just makes no sense to me. Then you have those young ones who have worked out for like 5 minutes and think they know everything.

I've never understood why anyone would hire an personal trainer who looks like shit...like they don't workout and eat like shit. Just makes no sense to me. Then you have those young ones who have worked out for like 5 minutes and think they know everything.

Me too. Now someone older who once looked great is different. They don't even have to look great either. But I would want someone who has the passion and drive I do so regularly lifts and trains with hard. Although personal trainers you see lifting all the time and really into it and they still look awful have to be the worst.

I agree..it is different if they used to workout and look good...maybe they're older or had an injury or whatever.

I honor the trainers that actually train and give a shit but I truly cannot stand the acrobats that just want to impress folks with their useless skills lol

How's your delt doing? Try to stay out of bar fights. Haha :D

There are 2 or 3 trainers with high ego I see in my gym, and worse of all, they make their clients do dumb things.
Am I the only one here, or does any of you witness the same?

What i have noticed in recent years is the tendency for trainers to always do what's "new and different" with clients no matter what their level of experience/fitness (and not necessarly what works best and is the safest).

Everything is done on one leg, or done sitting or lying on an excercise ball are typical examples.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear