over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dumbass move of the day

Virtuous

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
So I was on a call with my boss (no video) and decided to multitask by reconstituting 2 vials of HGH while we were reviewing some accounts.
Turns out that was a bad idea. I accidentally dumped both CCs of BAC into one vial instead of 1 CC in each, and now I've got some super diluted HGH I get to pin. Not a big deal, just hilariously boneheaded.

Haven't had an oopsie like this in a while.

Yea that’s pretty small mistake bro, if you said “oh shit put too much water in my GH” out loud well then that’s a story

Yea that’s pretty small mistake bro, if you said “oh shit put too much water in my GH” out loud well then that’s a story
To be fair he texts me all the time about his TRT and shit, he was trying to add MK677 and turned into balloon.

Trying to get him on legit HGH

bro I have pinned rubbing alcohol on accident on a sick one back in day , it could be worse, I have also drank BB on accident under similar circumstances while brewing under influence, and one time I had a bunch of water bottles open and i was headed to laundromat, sober, one of them was filled with clear laundry detergent halfway full, and i chugged it after construction work thirsty as fuck, I got sick as a dog and was shitting bubbles and my veins all over body felt like they were going to explode it burnt to piss too

bro I have pinned rubbing alcohol on accident on a sick one back in day , it could be worse, I have also drank BB on accident under similar circumstances while brewing under influence, and one time I had a bunch of water bottles open and i was headed to laundromat, sober, one of them was filled with clear laundry detergent halfway full, and i chugged it after construction work thirsty as fuck, I got sick as a dog and was shitting bubbles and my veins all over body felt like they were going to explode it burnt to piss too
Lmfao shitting bubbles 😂😂😂. That’s amazing

To be fair he texts me all the time about his TRT and shit, he was trying to add MK677 and turned into balloon.

Trying to get him on legit HGH
U got lots to push on him for double the price or triple lol

U got lots to push on him for double the price or triple lol
Not trying to start a side hustle peddling gh at my work, he pays me enough already. But yeah, I'll probably hook him up with ~10 kits or so, at a 3iu dose (this is just for health) that'll last that boy plenty.

Not trying to start a side hustle peddling gh at my work, he pays me enough already. But yeah, I'll probably hook him up with ~10 kits or so, at a 3iu dose (this is just for health) that'll last that boy plenty.
10 kits? Start with one lol

Reminds me of when I bought an old car that was sitting for years, and I thought it would be smart to siphon out the old gas and put in fresh gas. First and last time trying to do that. Got a solid gulp of old gasoline and started throwing up everywhere. I could taste it on my breath for the rest of the day.

So I was on a call with my boss (no video) and decided to multitask by reconstituting 2 vials of HGH while we were reviewing some accounts.
Turns out that was a bad idea. I accidentally dumped both CCs of BAC into one vial instead of 1 CC in each, and now I've got some super diluted HGH I get to pin. Not a big deal, just hilariously boneheaded.

Haven't had an oopsie like this in a while.

Ooooorrrrrrrrrr…… You can take the 2cc with GH already in it and dump it into the 2nd vial and dilute that GH with your present concoction, then voilaaa, you’ve got the dosage you originally wanted it’s just all in one vial 💁🏻‍♂️

Reminds me of when I bought an old car that was sitting for years, and I thought it would be smart to siphon out the old gas and put in fresh gas. First and last time trying to do that. Got a solid gulp of old gasoline and started throwing up everywhere. I could taste it on my breath for the rest of the day.
haha classic brother

Ooooorrrrrrrrrr…… You can take the 2cc with GH already in it and dump it into the 2nd vial and dilute that GH with your present concoction, then voilaaa, you’ve got the dosage you originally wanted it’s just all in one vial 💁🏻‍♂️
Holy shit am I dumb.

10 kits? Start with one lol
Eh he’s a homie and throwing him 10 kits at TPs prices isn’t painful to the wallet.

Besides, to @Muay Thai’s point, gotta make the play worth the squeeze. Boss knows how much gh costs from a longevity clinic, he’ll think I dropped 5 times that much on him.

Reciprocity is a hell of a drug

I think he means u should charge since ur taking the risks by getting the shit I the first place. U do u but I don't see why u would give someone 10 kits when they haven't even tried it yet, a little much imo

I think he means u should charge since ur taking the risks by getting the shit I the first place. U do u but I don't see why u would give someone 10 kits when they haven't even tried it yet, a little much imo
Yea 10 kits is a pretty large amount unless dude is already buying weight in other shit like consistent weight bc good GH sells itself

I’m always waiting for a newbie to come onboard asking how can anyone stand injecting AAS in the ass… When you question them on what they mean by this they tell you they’ve literally been firing away in their asshole. One day maybe…..

That would be a dumbass move.

Cage

I’m always waiting for a newbie to come onboard asking how can anyone stand injecting AAS in the ass… When you question them on what they mean by this they tell you they’ve literally been firing away in their asshole. One day maybe…..

That would be a dumbass move.

Cage
I read a post like that a long time ago. I THINK the guy was trolling. But man, it was well written... good enough to make me cringe at the thought. Could have really been pinning the poopchute.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131