over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Duncans critisism about Syntherol

Duncan

Registered
Syntherol be a good product. Work the best for me. Make arms big...like Big A. Use it all the time. At 12cc's a session...dont last too long (BTW how about a sale) . I do however have sum constucktive critisism to synthetek for your consideration. Your septum be kind of sucky. I know this must be painful to heer, but it be true. The septum NN use be much better. I compare the 2 and thairs be better. Be softer. Be indented a little so you can hit the same hole easier. Less leakage as opposed to the synthetek. Synthetek be harder bulbous like and splinter a little after sum usage and wen I tip the bottle upside down it leak sumtimes. This be the deal so I think a softer septum be much better than a hard bulbous one.....unlike our penises. Now dont get all pisst off at Duncan coz I rain on your parade a little. I just think you improve the product a little by doin this and then it be perfect.
Big A pleze anser my PM wen you have time. Hope you got it. You be a good man like my buddy Mr. Mike.
Thank You.

Duncan

what are you talking about when you say the septum?
You mean the Stopper on top, lol
I respect you an all buddy but i disagree, Ive had 1 pnp an 2
Syntherol and cant remember any Leakage or splinnering of the septum.
but hell if your takin 12cc a pop then you probly have like
a 14G pin rite, lol
are you serious when you say your takin 12c at a pop??
please explain,, 12 in each bi or 6 in each bi? just curious
because i worked my way up to 4c per bi and thats all the
Pain i wanted, More then that I think youd need some type of Numbing agent or Painkiller just to cope.

Ive heard of guys using all the way up to 25 per arm,
Wow thats a Lot of Oil,

I have no problems with the plastic stopper. Of course everyone should be using a big gauge needle to make draws easier, and after draw switch on the pin you will inject with. The Syntherol product by Synthetek is top notch!

Queefer be right

Ya stopper I mean. Septum has sumthin to do with your nose I think or a dividing wall. First off I be comparing NN stopper to Syntherol not PNP. Never do PNP so I cant compear. Now dont be stubborn Mr Mike NN be a betta stopper. That old ass bulbous plastic stopper Synthetek use be in the dark ages. It dull up the needle for chrissakes. Take my best black and decker drill and bit to penetrate that stopper. I think you be defending preconceived notions that Synthetek cant improve it's Syntherol product by using sum soft rubber instead of that hard ass plastic crapola. And it do drip sumtimes!!!!!!..... Mr. Mike. I use gallins of that shit and it drip. Syntherol still be superior to NN IMHO and I will continue to use it. Now that I got that off me chest. I be sweatin I be so worked up. Anyway I be sorry for the preconceived notion thing I said Mr Mike. Mike be the balls. BTW I draw with an 18G. I use 3cc's in each bicep muscle. That be 6 cc's and 3cc's in each tricep muscle. That be another 6 cc's. Total 12 cc's. I alternate hitting the 2 heads of the bicep muscle and 2 of the 3 heads of tricep muscle every time I inject. Now dont get the idea I be Greg Valentino( that putz) he have good arms and ruin em...my arms be about 16.5" but it look ok coz I be 5'8".
As far as pain. It hurt in the beginning. Arms be all pumped up and hurt like hell....couldn't wait to get in the gym to exercise them, but I be a stubborn fool and keep doin it so it dont hurt much at all anymore.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity