over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Duration of storage of SC 0.9% and BAC W. 0.9%

provimed50

Registered
Newbies
Hi, short question!

• For how long can I store a mixed solution (HCG, HGH, HMG) with S.C 0.9% at 35°F

• For how long can I store a mixed solution (HCG, HGH, HMG) with Bac. water 0.9% at 35°F
I heard S.C only 48hrs and eith bac. water up to 2 months.

What happens if I mix 150IU Merional (HMG) with S.C. 0.9% and store it at 35°F, is the HMG still good to use after 7-10 days or destroyed, not longer effective (or just less effective)?

Sodium chloride is nothing more than salt. So water with 0.9% SC won't have much of a bacteriostatic effect. If you draw from the vial repeatedly, then there is a small but real chance of bacterial contamination, which could lead to denaturation of the peptide and injection site reactions. But if you 1) store things at very low temperatures in the fridge and 2) use it within 10 days, and 3) properly disinfect the vial stopper, then those issues are unlikely to occur.

Sodium chloride is nothing more than salt. So water with 0.9% SC won't have much of a bacteriostatic effect. If you draw from the vial repeatedly, then there is a small but real chance of bacterial contamination, which could lead to denaturation of the peptide and injection site reactions. But if you 1) store things at very low temperatures in the fridge and 2) use it within 10 days, and 3) properly disinfect the vial stopper, then those issues are unlikely to occur.
Thank u mate, sounds good, I hope the HMG I injected now (after 9 days) still had the 75IUs :)

Yes I work always very sterile and fridge is clean and cool 30-40°F

Bac water will last longer. The longest I would leave it reconstituted in the fridge with BAC is around 10 days

Bac water will last longer. The longest I would leave it reconstituted in the fridge with BAC is around 10 days
HMG get destroyed when u mix it with bac, at least the description letter says that.

HMG get destroyed when u mix it with bac, at least the description letter says that.
Thats interesting, I have recently starting using hmg as part of my fertility protocol and had been mixing with bac water and fridge storing in the same manner as my hcg.
Has anyone else any experience with mixing hmg with bac water?

Thats interesting, I have recently starting using hmg as part of my fertility protocol and had been mixing with bac water and fridge storing in the same manner as my hcg.
Has anyone else any experience with mixing hmg with bac water?

I don't know many HMG users but all I know use only S.C.

Sorry brother I was talking about HGH and HCG. I’ve been using BAC water in both for the longest time now and never have a issue

Manufacturers used to guarantee that HCG was good for 90 days after reconstitution with BAC. And I have used it for months longer with no issues.

Manufacturers used to guarantee that HCG was good for 90 days after reconstitution with BAC. And I have used it for months longer with no issues.
Yes but I talk bout HMG.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner