over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DUSTY...3 Weeks Out

what an animal!:headbang:

cant wait to see him onstage!

Looking awesome one of my new favorites actually responds to your questions and so down to earth. His videos are always kwell and motivating to watch before training myself. Good luck DUSTY. MM

a beast of a man.

looking fuckin great man

take it to em

:cool:

Great Job. Dusty does his own contest prep now, right?

Yeah, this year I decided to challenge myself and handle my own nutrition. That being said I do send progress photo's to a few friends and just ask them if they feel I am on track, behind, or ahead.

Following Nats I will train through mid December before taking about 3-4 weeks off from training to give both my mind and body a much needed rest. January I will be back in the gym for a few weeks and then I am handing the reigns back to Dante 100%. He will once again be handling my training and nutrition for my 2012 off season. The plan will be simple: Stick to what is working and toss out anything that is not. I am really looking forward to working closely with Dante again all offseason because anyone who knows me will tell you that competing is just a way for me to mark milestones but not what I am passionate about. Training and growing is my true love. I cannot wait to have fuel back in the tank and get back to beating the log books ass!!!

Thanks again for all of the support everyone. This board is the first one I ever became an active member of and I have had a lot of fun here over the years. I lurk more than anything now because their is far more gear talk than training and nutrition these days but as soon as I see some fun debates on training and nutrition know I will jump in like the good ole days.

Bring home the trophy man!

I enjoy watching your videos and have been a fan for quite some time.

When people ask me how big I want to be, I say, "Dusty Hanshaw Big"
Get that win and make us proud :)

Yeah, this year I decided to challenge myself and handle my own nutrition. That being said I do send progress photo's to a few friends and just ask them if they feel I am on track, behind, or ahead.

Following Nats I will train through mid December before taking about 3-4 weeks off from training to give both my mind and body a much needed rest. January I will be back in the gym for a few weeks and then I am handing the reigns back to Dante 100%. He will once again be handling my training and nutrition for my 2012 off season. The plan will be simple: Stick to what is working and toss out anything that is not. I am really looking forward to working closely with Dante again all offseason because anyone who knows me will tell you that competing is just a way for me to mark milestones but not what I am passionate about. Training and growing is my true love. I cannot wait to have fuel back in the tank and get back to beating the log books ass!!!

Thanks again for all of the support everyone. This board is the first one I ever became an active member of and I have had a lot of fun here over the years. I lurk more than anything now because their is far more gear talk than training and nutrition these days but as soon as I see some fun debates on training and nutrition know I will jump in like the good ole days.

I would like to hear some of your thoughts on nutrition and training Dusty. You said you were handling yourself this year.

What appoaches did you take and are taking?

Looking great Dusty! Gotta say I am a huge fan of yours. Good luck man

Well Big D....

You'll never find as much support and love than here...of course, you could slide over to Getbig...ahem...

Dusty you are on point. No doubt.

On a side note, I feel you on the love of training more so than the competition part, and on the drug talk and not so much nutrition and especially training part.

Keep pounding away my blue collar brother. Big things (even bigger I should say) are about to happen for you!

JM

this year is dusty's year.. :cool:

Good luck to you Dusty. Always saw greatness in your mind and body approach, keep it up big man:headbang:

Really impressed by how much it appears he brought his waist in, overall shape looks greatly improved which is incredibly impressive at his stage!

Dusty, if you happen to see this, do you think the ART really aided in your muscle development OR more that it made a larger impact on your ability to pose and better display the muscle you have?

Comparing this year's to last year's pics your shoulders look much more "in unison" and i'm sure the mobility improvement from ART has made a big difference in being able to open up and flair your lats better, correct?

don't intend to be pushy bumping my own question, but was hoping dusty or dante could comment on this. the ART seems to have made a really impressive impact to me

good luck dusty, hope to catch you at metroflex one day.:cool:

He looks good to go. The guy packs a ton of mass. It's equally impressive to see the before and after pics provided on the first page. He's put on an incredibly amount of size over a few years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws