Registered
Dusty hit back yesterday with "Lets get nasty Yates!"

He was flown over there for the huge UK bodybuilding Expo

Attachments

• Temple Gym Dorian.jpg
    Temple Gym Dorian.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 6,859
That's awesome.

Dusty like a kid in a candy shop (I would too).

Temple gym (definitely not for the Beverly Hills crowd)

Attachments

• Tempe Gym Front 1.jpg
    Tempe Gym Front 1.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 1,369
  • Temple Gym Front.jpg
    Temple Gym Front.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 1,207
Dusty is 285 here, just about to start his preparations for the Nationals......now wait a second.....he is going to come in the 270's at the Nationals after weighing in the mid 260's last year......how the heck is he only going to lose 10-15 pounds in a 20-22 week prep? Ahoy could it be that I could actually be telling the truth and he was telling the truth and Blackcat is telling the truth when it was said that you try to gain quality size in the offseason by using a (very low) gameplan that the top USA bodybuilder and other smart guys use? And then build into the show? Could that be true? Is that how Troponin that one year started prep at 265 and then 2 weeks out from show was 256?

Naaa got to be total bullshit right?..........

Attachments

• Temple Gym MM.jpg
    Temple Gym MM.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 3,135
Last edited:
Looking large and in charge! Yates is even holding his own there. Can't wait to see the package Dusty will bring this year.

Dusty is 285 here, just about to start his preparations for the Nationals......now wait a second.....he is going to come in the 270's at the Nationals after weighing in the mid 260's last year......how the heck is he only going to lose 10-15 pounds in a 20-22 week prep? Ahoy could it be that I could actually be telling the truth and he was telling the truth and Blackcat is telling the truth when it was said that you try to gain quality size in the offseason by using a (very low) gameplan that the top USA bodybuilder and other smart guys use? And then build into the show? Could that be true? Is that how Troponin that one year started prep at 265 and then 2 weeks out from show was 256?

Hey Dante,

Any other shots taken there? Rear lat? Quads?

"b) 400mg test and alot of GH during the whole offseason <---will do this most of the year and try to make quality gains on that...var quickly thrown in before appearances. Then before his prep starts he ratchets everything upward and gets to largest size before prep.....many bodybuilders have been following his methodology of late because of his longevity in the sport. Again predominantly low dose test and alot of GH for most of the year...I have no doubts that this guy could walk around at 265 hard for the rest of his life (if he chose to) on low testosterone doses because of his longtime gameplan he has used that has made him ultra dense longterm. This year he is looking bigger than Ive ever seen him in the offseason (another 10 pounds or so heavier), so I believe he is using a little more testosterone than his usual dose of the past (there is a personal reason for him doing so which Im not going to hit on to keep the vagueness of this all) "

It seems that the drugs are just replaced in the offseason. More androgens come contest prep, more GH in the offseason. Take one out...you've gotta add in another...

MORE DRUGS = MORE GROWTH.

Yates is looking bigger then usual. Dusty is pretty close to his pro card, just about any day now.

I like the contrast in skin tone from his upper arms/shoulders and his forearms! A lot of diligent work in that farmers tan lol

"b) 400mg test and alot of GH during the whole offseason <---will do this most of the year and try to make quality gains on that...var quickly thrown in before appearances. Then before his prep starts he ratchets everything upward and gets to largest size before prep.....many bodybuilders have been following his methodology of late because of his longevity in the sport. Again predominantly low dose test and alot of GH for most of the year...I have no doubts that this guy could walk around at 265 hard for the rest of his life (if he chose to) on low testosterone doses because of his longtime gameplan he has used that has made him ultra dense longterm. This year he is looking bigger than Ive ever seen him in the offseason (another 10 pounds or so heavier), so I believe he is using a little more testosterone than his usual dose of the past (there is a personal reason for him doing so which Im not going to hit on to keep the vagueness of this all) "

It seems that the drugs are just replaced in the offseason. More androgens come contest prep, more GH in the offseason. Take one out...you've gotta add in another...

MORE DRUGS = MORE GROWTH.

Well that was somebody elses plan.....by a guy who has alot of dough to spend on the expensive component of that.

Dusty is walking the walk...awesome pics!

lol! I like this guys vids he has...when he goes to costco for a week worth of shopping haha. I cannot imagine what people think when they see him.

I love his vids too. One of the new iForce ones on youtube where he walks into 7-11 to make his post-workout drink (Sprite and Hi-C). Awesome. He seems really down to earth and just seems to enjoy being freaky big and has a great sense of humor.

I love his vids too. One of the new iForce ones on youtube where he walks into 7-11 to make his post-workout drink (Sprite and Hi-C). Awesome. He seems really down to earth and just seems to enjoy being freaky big and has a great sense of humor.

ya man it is refreshing to see that.

Big fan of Dusty...But I am more surprised at the size of Yates to be honest....He is looking pretty big next to Dusty and there isnt many ppl who can pull that off!

lol! I like this guys vids he has...when he goes to costco for a week worth of shopping haha. I cannot imagine what people think when they see him.

Best part of that vid: Someone apparently asked him if he was "buying all this food for a wedding"... It was one week during prep, lol.

Wish he still posted more on here, but he is (understandably) busy I'm sure.

love the post dusty.. looking frickin' huge by the way..;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131