over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty and the shadow in Temple gym

Dusty hit back yesterday with "Lets get nasty Yates!"

He was flown over there for the huge UK bodybuilding Expo

Dante,
Was this filmed for I-force video series or going to be available anywhere?

I am British and can confirm that temple is as hardcore as it gets. A proper beat up old school gym with a mixture of hardworking sweat and years of spit on the floor

Dusty is 285 here, just about to start his preparations for the Nationals......now wait a second.....he is going to come in the 270's at the Nationals after weighing in the mid 260's last year......how the heck is he only going to lose 10-15 pounds in a 20-22 week prep? Ahoy could it be that I could actually be telling the truth and he was telling the truth and Blackcat is telling the truth when it was said that you try to gain quality size in the offseason by using a (very low) gameplan that the top USA bodybuilder and other smart guys use? And then build into the show? Could that be true? Is that how Troponin that one year started prep at 265 and then 2 weeks out from show was 256?

Naaa got to be total bullshit right?..........

nice garbage.

Looking huge! Great pics!

I hope dude will make some money for all his efforts.

He has a very well paying contract. I am very proud of the fact that two of my former or current trainees are the two highest paid amateur bodybuilders in this country supplement contract wise. Furthering these guys along monetarily in their lives makes me very happy.

I've written many letters now of recommendation to supplement companies on behalf of bbers in my inner circle. Some who dont even know that I did it. I also believe that its now 13 of my guys who have signed with Muscletech.

Im not going to say what Dusty makes for his supp contract but one of my former trainees is at 3k a month.....a little addition to their allready main jobs.....not bad for not having your pro card is it?

Last edited:
Dusty is 285 here, just about to start his preparations for the Nationals......now wait a second.....he is going to come in the 270's at the Nationals after weighing in the mid 260's last year......how the heck is he only going to lose 10-15 pounds in a 20-22 week prep? Ahoy could it be that I could actually be telling the truth and he was telling the truth and Blackcat is telling the truth when it was said that you try to gain quality size in the offseason by using a (very low) gameplan that the top USA bodybuilder and other smart guys use? And then build into the show? Could that be true? Is that how Troponin that one year started prep at 265 and then 2 weeks out from show was 256?

This picture is classic. Poster style. "Amongst strewn garbage, a true beast lurks!"

glad to hear he is making some cash. That would be the dream for me ha.

I saw these pictures the other day and they were pretty damn cool. I don't think it would be possible to have a bad training session at that place.

I've known Dusty for a long time now. Over 10 years now that I think about it. I've worked for him, been his training partner, and remember seeing him at a whopping 225 eating a pizza after his very first show sitting in the stores he now owns. Truth be told, I can't say there is anything magical about what he has done to get to be where he is now. He just worked hard and believed in his convictions. Unless you're around it, it's probably hard to wrap your mind around how hard you really need to work to accomplish a goal. Dan Gable comes to mind. People thought he was a fanatic, but look what happened. He won a gold medal in the 72 Olympics and nobody scored a point on him. I think when you realize what you're working with, in this case genetics, you may have to work harder than you thought you were capable of to get to where you want to be. Dusty has been able to figure that out. Which honestly is the secret.

Looking very large!
Loving dozzas infamous pullover in the foreground of the first image :)

Great post! It certainly is worth using that philosophy: gain quality size on a moderate game plan, stay lean, and grow in to the show. I love it.

He has a very well paying contract. I am very proud of the fact that two of my former or current trainees are the two highest paid amateur bodybuilders in this country supplement contract wise. Furthering these guys along monetarily in their lives makes me very happy.

I've written many letters now of recommendation to supplement companies on behalf of bbers in my inner circle. Some who dont even know that I did it. I also believe that its now 13 of my guys who have signed with Muscletech.

Im not going to say what Dusty makes for his supp contract but one of my former trainees is at 3k a month.....a little addition to their allready main jobs.....not bad for not having your pro card is it?

Justin Harris had a great contract with optimum nutrition without his pro card as well. Another hard worker that made some money from bodybuilding that affiliated them self with Dante. :headbang:
Not a coincidence.

So Dante how much is "very low"?

I know I guy who has been told to take 500mg of test (instead his regular 250mg dosage) but he refused because be thinks that 500mg is way too much

The other guy says

hmmm well, I've shrunken a little bit because I'm taking taking very low amount of test at the moment

really, how much?

well only 1amp (250mg) eod (that's 750-1000mg a week)

what's the regular dosage for you?

1amp ed (1750mg weeek)

low is very relatively...the first one and the second one they both think they are on the low dosage (250mg and 1000mg)...

Dusty is looking huge looks like Yates is on a come back as well. MM

Hey Everyone, thanks for the kind words. It has been an amazing trip to England and it was awesome to get a taste of what both life and bodybuilding are like here in the UK.

I'm looking forward to getting home this week and finally getting started on my prep for the Nats. I feel great with the progress I made this year and am confident that the changes will be very evident as soon as I walk onto the stage.

Hey dusty my bro met you today and said you were one of the humblest guys there and had some solid advice, honestly mate its great that guys in your place still give time to guys looking to progress up the same ladder you climbed man. gutted i couldnt make it but i held up with work and fly out on holiday tonight, sucks! heres a pic dude so you know who im talking about. you look massive dude.

Attachments

• IMG01099-20110522-1334.jpg
    IMG01099-20110522-1334.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 342
Good Stuff, Dusty.

Your arms look good in that pic, man!!

Last edited:
Looking great Dusty!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics