over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw and hiccups...

Yup this happens to me everyone I run tren. One if the reasons I don't run it. The list of sides are just too long g for me. I've been on the verge of an ER trip a number of times..tren every time.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I remember cedric McMillan pulling out of a show due to hiccups and he seems to always have them in his post show interviews

happened to me whenever I used tren a lot at high doses (won't say the dose)

and also I found I got them when I started downing a good amount of vitamins/pills (vit c, e, b, b12, chromium, omega's, vit d) the day after I started getting hiccups but I also started tren so maybe it initiated the tren hiccups

I tried everything, water trick, holding my breath, nothing helped, lasted the whole day for a couple days. I just waited it out, one more day and I would have went to the doctor or ER (in Canada its free)

Since posting the issue I have only done my Test and dbol and haven't injected Tren enan200mg. All is well. No more hiccups. My throat isn't as constricted feeling either. Elvia1023 I'm backing off the tren a bit next week as you mentioned.

thanks everyone who posted. I've been on this board off and on since the early 2000s and knew I could come on here and get the answer I needed.

happened to me whenever I used tren a lot at high doses (won't say the dose)

and also I found I got them when I started downing a good amount of vitamins/pills (vit c, e, b, b12, chromium, omega's, vit d) the day after I started getting hiccups but I also started tren so maybe it initiated the tren hiccups

I tried everything, water trick, holding my breath, nothing helped, lasted the whole day for a couple days. I just waited it out, one more day and I would have went to the doctor or ER (in Canada its free)
I will say most of the time as soon as I took a spoonful of natural peanut butter they went away immediately. But one bout I did have, that didn't work.

had hiccups for idk like 36 hrs or some horrible shit one time.
was one of the worst things i have gone through, couldnt sleep, eat etc.

nothing to do with aas, dont think i was on anything other then trt at the time...

had to take some wierd drug to stop. forget what it was. but fuck all horrible. paranoid of hiccups now...

the only thing i can say is i ate like a filthy pig, like sick feeling. went to bed bloated n uncomfortable woke up with them. omg...:eek:

what a mind fuck. lol

Antibiotics like amoxicillin can cause this....hiatal hernias as well

doxycycline does it to me rapid violent hiccups.!!

I recently got bad hiccups that fucked up my hiatal hernia so bad I couldn't swallow anything (shotskys ring) after going to the Dr ad having an EGD I figured it was just the hernia.
Come to find out I had two severe ulcers in my stomach that were pre cancerous (Barrett's esophagus) and that was the cause of the hiccups that pissed off the hernia.

ANYWAY , to the point tren does give me indigestion which could be the cause of your hiccups.

doxycycline does it to me rapid violent hiccups.!!

I recently got bad hiccups that fucked up my hiatal hernia so bad I couldn't swallow anything (shotskys ring) after going to the Dr ad having an EGD I figured it was just the hernia.
Come to find out I had two severe ulcers in my stomach that were pre cancerous (Barrett's esophagus) and that was the cause of the hiccups that pissed off the hernia.

ANYWAY , to the point tren does give me indigestion which could be the cause of your hiccups.

yeah I haven't injected tren this week either and still no hiccups. I feel a lot better too. Will start back on tren today and see what happens.

Are u taking any prami? I have had issues with hiccups directly related to a certain brand of research prami while on tren .

Are u taking any prami? I have had issues with hiccups directly related to a certain brand of research prami while on tren .
no not on prami. Just test enan 1000mg week, NPP 300 or so per week and Tren enanthate at 600 a week and then I do 25mg of dbol pre-workout. After the responses I stopped the tren and they stopped a few days later. I'm assuming the build up in my system had to come down a bit, idk i'm just guessing. I'm going to run just 300mg and see what happens. I've ran tren ace many times before and after thinking about it I only shot it 3 times a week which equaled 300mg.

had hiccups for idk like 36 hrs or some horrible shit one time.
was one of the worst things i have gone through, couldnt sleep, eat etc.

nothing to do with aas, dont think i was on anything other then trt at the time...

had to take some wierd drug to stop. forget what it was. but fuck all horrible. paranoid of hiccups now...

the only thing i can say is i ate like a filthy pig, like sick feeling. went to bed bloated n uncomfortable woke up with them. omg...:eek:

what a mind fuck. lol

GERD acid reflux - exact same thing happened to me - wife fried up a ton of chicken in canola oil and pigged out, it just sat in my stomach and wouldn't digest 6 hours later I got the hiccups and they lasted just short of 3 days - was ready to go to the hospital when one of the home remedy's worked - may have been baking soda. I didn't sleep for 2 days I am serious when I say I was actually contemplating suicide, it was that bad.

Tren makes sense as many complain of terrible acid reflux on it back in the day when I used it in cycles I was on zantac so that may have helped in why I never got hiccups on it as I did both esters in my experience.

awhile back DH mentioned he had hiccups for 3 days and had to go to the Dr. Did he ever say what caused it?

I am getting hiccups like crazy and they last for many hours at a time. It happens after eating a meal. I just got over the last bout a little bit ago that started at 10am meal and it is now 8pm. It has lasted well into the night before.

Currently running Test Enan 1000mg a week, NPP and introduced Tren Enan at 600mg a week and that seems to be when they started. Anyone heard of Tren doing this other than making someone feel like crap while on it.
600mg of tren enan did the exact same thing to me, it is the tren enan that's what causes it. I'm a 100% sure, I had to go to the doc as well for it, shitty situation. Tren sucks!!!

you dip or use the pure form for ergo effects?
nicotine gives me acid reflux so I use it infrequently.

Swedish "snus" pouches under the lip. They came out with a snus that had 5x the nicotine, stuff could kill a man with no tolerance :D Gave me hickups for several hours a couple of times. Can't imagine having hickups for days, would go insane :eek:

How did you fix it? Cpap?

Sorry this response took so long, had some shit come up and didn't get back.

Yes, CPAP fixed it.

Note to others in this thread: gear, gh, etc usually increases sleep apnea. Taking benadryl to sleep on tren also increases apnea events. Apnea leads to uncontrollable GERD which can lead to uncontrollable hiccups.

If you're a bodybuilder that snores like hell and feels constantly fatigued and haven't gotten yourself a sleep study done, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws