over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw and hiccups...

Stayinfit

Registered
awhile back DH mentioned he had hiccups for 3 days and had to go to the Dr. Did he ever say what caused it?

I am getting hiccups like crazy and they last for many hours at a time. It happens after eating a meal. I just got over the last bout a little bit ago that started at 10am meal and it is now 8pm. It has lasted well into the night before.

Currently running Test Enan 1000mg a week, NPP and introduced Tren Enan at 600mg a week and that seems to be when they started. Anyone heard of Tren doing this other than making someone feel like crap while on it.

Have you had any cortisone injections recently?

Get upside down and drink water from a baby bottle.

Guess what I did find that worked most of the time. Peanut Butter!!! I think it soothed the area or something because the first spoonful stopped it. All but the last bout that ended a little bit ago. I've been carrying PB with me the past few days.

awhile back DH mentioned he had hiccups for 3 days and had to go to the Dr. Did he ever say what caused it?

I am getting hiccups like crazy and they last for many hours at a time. It happens after eating a meal. I just got over the last bout a little bit ago that started at 10am meal and it is now 8pm. It has lasted well into the night before.

Currently running Test Enan 1000mg a week, NPP and introduced Tren Enan at 600mg a week and that seems to be when they started. Anyone heard of Tren doing this other than making someone feel like crap while on it.

It's a relatively common tren side effect. It could be anything but the fact it started after starting tren would suggest it's definitely that. It should go away by itself... hopefully!!

It's a relatively common tren side effect. It could be anything but the fact it started after starting tren would suggest it's definitely that. It should go away by itself... hopefully!!

Thank you!!! It has screwed my days up totally cuz I am unable to get all my meals in. I'm taking it out asap and see what happens.

It happened to me before. I had them for 4 days. The Dr have me thorazine for them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I google researched and saw thorazine in there. I can't imagine 4 days!!! Two days ago I had em for 12 hours and thought that was terrible. I noticed if I let my food digest a bit longer then take the Peanut butter it immediately stopped. then I was starving so I ate and they came right back.

Stewie, or anyone else, on the experimental side of things then, do you think I've found my tipping point on dosages then? Just curious.

Stewie, or anyone else, on the experimental side of things then, do you think I've found my tipping point on dosages then? Just curious.

It could be anything and it could be a combination of drugs but I bet it's the tren. I know guys taking huge doses and I only really hear about this from guys on tren. I am not stating every aas can't do this but I bet if you dropped the tren it would go away. I would even bet if you dropped the tren and added 2g's of test you wouldn't have them. Maybe drop the tren to 300mg and see how that goes. If that doesn't work just drop it completely.

Antibiotics like amoxicillin can cause this....hiatal hernias as well

I have acid reflux problems and take meds for it. Sometimes when I have issues it is so bad that I cannot swallow food. When that trouble starts I will often get bad hiccups. Maybe it is linked to acid reflux in your case. Any issues with that? Heart burn etc?

Sometimes I would get these on tren after a meal, and was already suffering from acid reflux and they would make me almost puke.

All part of the fun!!

I had really terrible acid reflux and it turned into relentless hiccups that lasted over 72hrs at one point.

Turns out the acid reflux was probably from sleep apnea. Got it fixed (I have a thread on this, search my threads to read about it) and haven't had much acid reflux (even on tren) and zero abnormal hiccups since.

I had really terrible acid reflux and it turned into relentless hiccups that lasted over 72hrs at one point.

Turns out the acid reflux was probably from sleep apnea. Got it fixed (I have a thread on this, search my threads to read about it) and haven't had much acid reflux (even on tren) and zero abnormal hiccups since.

How did you fix it? Cpap?

About 3 or so years ago I did a small experiment on myself with very high dose of tren ace. I got hiccups so bad and it lasted about a day or two. I couldn't sleep or anything. It was horrible. I would suggest lowering the tren down and seeing it if stops

lol

learn something new everyday.
had NO idea a side of gear could be hiccups. I would just throw in the towel if i responded so poorly that gear gave me hiccups. Glad it gave me muscles.
-F2S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity