over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw deadlifts 675

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwCpEQzFiA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwCpEQzFiA[/ame]

Dusty's an animal...nothing more to say

That was impressive!

Dusty is a strong ass dude

"a little twinge"....he just pulled something....

EXACTLY why I wont do doubles and triples...

he looks like he could pull mid 7s if he wanted to.....but why...???

This guy's personality is hilarious. Hawaiian air freshener on full tilt lol

I wonder if some of that is genetic or Dante's philosophy of "Heavy Progressive Overload" over many years that caused it.

No he was not that strong at all in the beginning. You got to remember this was a guy who had competed at 224 if i remember right and was 265-270 offseason previous to me.... He truly made himself into an IFBB pro bodybuilder when genetically he did not have the gifts to do it. We did that Flex magazine photo shoot a couple years ago and Im banging out 315 for reps on the reverse grip bench press and he is doing 405 for reps LOL....and when i say reps we both did past 13. He did something like 405 on the incline for 13-15 reps rest paused that day...just a freaking machine.

He weighed 306 yesterday...this is by far his biggest at his leanest

No he was not that strong at all in the beginning. You got to remember this was a guy who had competed at 224 if i remember right and was 265-270 offseason previous to me.... He truly made himself into an IFBB pro bodybuilder when genetically he did not have the gifts to do it. We did that Flex magazine photo shoot a couple years ago and Im banging out 315 for reps on the reverse grip bench press and he is doing 405 for reps LOL....and when i say reps we both did past 13. He did something like 405 on the incline for 13-15 reps rest paused that day...just a freaking machine.

He weighed 306 yesterday...this is by far his biggest at his leanest

Jesus Christ! He doesn't even look that uncomfortable at that weight.

This is very inspiring stuff; not many people can continue on that kind of progressive approach for so many years. It's a simple concept with individual tweaks, but very hard to adhere to from a long term perspective.

Plus he seems like a nice guy, funny and is one of very few who make
a good living from the sport, and doesn't have his own supplement
line and is not a top tier pro!

Great at marketing himself!

Big props to DH!

-MT

I wonder if some of that is genetic or Dante's philosophy of "Heavy Progressive Overload" over many years that caused it.

Oh both for sure. If you look at dustys first pictures he was actually a pretty spindly guy. You could tell he's have the ability to build muscle....but he didn't look like he'd be a huge guy. I live in AZ as well and have had the opportunity to watch him train a couple of times and I'll tell you....pics don't do him justice. Dusty is an immense guy!!!! He trains like an animal too. I've actually had the opportunity to train with Matt Kafora(dustys training partner) a handful of times and man let me tell you that guy is strong as hell too

Always liked Dusty and follow him on fb...Thought he looked his best weighing in his 220s but wasn't his goal and he sure as hell accomplished everything he's wanted to to-date...Props to the man!

Oh both for sure. If you look at dustys first pictures he was actually a pretty spindly guy. You could tell he's have the ability to build muscle....but he didn't look like he'd be a huge guy. I live in AZ as well and have had the opportunity to watch him train a couple of times and I'll tell you....pics don't do him justice. Dusty is an immense guy!!!! He trains like an animal too. I've actually had the opportunity to train with Matt Kafora(dustys training partner) a handful of times and man let me tell you that guy is strong as hell too

Its weird you say that...ive always thought that too. You see pics of him or videos and it never shows his true size that he is in person. He is a freaking tank in person...looks like he is 2.5 feet thick from chest to back

Its weird you say that...ive always thought that too. You see pics of him or videos and it never shows his true size that he is in person. He is a freaking tank in person...looks like he is 2.5 feet thick from chest to back

He probably is about 2.5 feet thick!!! Lol. Seriously...just a huge dense guy. Like a Coke machine with legs

glad he got atleast 2 reps with that.

guy i coach weighs less and is mid 40's in age and just pulled @800 lbs precontest and is an amatuer bb'er in masters class lol.

i will see if i can link his vid here as proof if ya need it.
-F2S

glad he got atleast 2 reps with that.

guy i coach weighs less and is mid 40's in age and just pulled @800 lbs precontest and is an amatuer bb'er in masters class lol.

i will see if i can link his vid here as proof if ya need it.
-F2S

Don't need the proff. But would like to see it anyways!

I have followed him for years,,he has improved a great deal,,lot thicker now days.

DH

I have seen him train at our gym, I do not think I have ever seen somebody do so much mobility work....maybe 30-60 minutes before he even touches a weight.

I have followed him for years,,he has improved a great deal,,lot thicker now days.

He sure has not to mention he's one of the most approachable and gregarious guys out there

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear