over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw Overall Winner -pics!

Thanks Everyone

I just wanted to thank everyone for both supporting Dusty and all of the great feedback he has received since the show. I am obviously very proud of him but I knew he was going to win because he had done everything he was supposed to leading up to the show. This was my first experience being with him while he dieted for a show and he proved to me everyday just how badly he wanted this win.

More than anything else though I want to thank everyone who came out to support Dusty and the rest of the Fit by Design athletes. It was amazing to hear how loud the crowd got each time a Fit by Design athlete stepped onstage. If I didn't know better I would have thought the show took place back in Scottsdale because all of our friends and family were in attendance. We love all of you guys very much and can't wait to support you in any way possible.

That's it for now. Dusty and I are in Vegas having fun and getting some much needed relaxation. We get back home tomorrow and I'll be headed to Costco to get more food because it's time to start the offseason and Dusty is more driven that ever to make our dreams a reality.

We'll see everyone at the Excalibur in December...and yes Rob is bringing another athlete who will be taking home the overall in bodybuilding. Women's bodybuilding that is. GO AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff, Dusty. Congratulations.

Two questions, if you don't mind:

- what did you use for color? how many coats?

- what was your highest offseason weight? you weighed in at 240, correct?

Thanks, keep up the good work.

We used Jan Tana's High Definition Color this year and it only took three coats to get the perfect color. I think that the biggest key was that he tanned in the high intensity tanning beds for six weeks leading into the show and used a very high quality tanning lotion as well as hemps lotion daily.

As far as offseason weight he got up to the mid 290's and dieted down to 250lbs by Friday night. He pulled his water and dropped another 8lbs before weighing in Saturday morning. This season Dusty will be staying tighter because he has decided that he wants to focus on being healthy for me and our family as well as improving as a bodybuilder so he has promised to only have two cheat meals per week. Obviously I want him to achieve his goals but I also want him to stay healthy and I worry when he puts on to much bodyfat.

We used Jan Tana's High Definition Color this year and it only took three coats to get the perfect color. I think that the biggest key was that he tanned in the high intensity tanning beds for six weeks leading into the show and used a very high quality tanning lotion as well as hemps lotion daily.

As far as offseason weight he got up to the mid 290's and dieted down to 250lbs by Friday night. He pulled his water and dropped another 8lbs before weighing in Saturday morning. This season Dusty will be staying tighter because he has decided that he wants to focus on being healthy for me and our family as well as improving as a bodybuilder so he has promised to only have two cheat meals per week. Obviously I want him to achieve his goals but I also want him to stay healthy and I worry when he puts on to much bodyfat.

Um.... ummmmm.......... so ur trying to take the cookies away and the Carl's Jr? That is cruel and unusual punishment. Fat = happy!! I am in full disagreement with this one! Chubbykidz rule!

goo;)

Thanks for the info.
The JT High Definition is the mousse, correct?

Congrats Dusty

You look awesome buddy.

Respect

Thanks for the info.
The JT High Definition is the mousse, correct?

Yeah, but I still just poor it into a glass and dip the sponge in before application.

As I said over at IM, congrats again bro. Hit me up when you get back and we can get some Pita Jungle.

Wow :eek: Dusty you looked great bro!Can't wait to see what's up next

All that hard work paid off.
You looked fantastic and deserved that win!

Dusty, you looked great and the hard work paid off. Keep at it! Congrats

LOOKING AWESOME DUSTY!!!

RONJON

I just wanted to thank everyone for both supporting Dusty and all of the great feedback he has received since the show. I am obviously very proud of him but I knew he was going to win because he had done everything he was supposed to leading up to the show. This was my first experience being with him while he dieted for a show and he proved to me everyday just how badly he wanted this win.

More than anything else though I want to thank everyone who came out to support Dusty and the rest of the Fit by Design athletes. It was amazing to hear how loud the crowd got each time a Fit by Design athlete stepped onstage. If I didn't know better I would have thought the show took place back in Scottsdale because all of our friends and family were in attendance. We love all of you guys very much and can't wait to support you in any way possible.

That's it for now. Dusty and I are in Vegas having fun and getting some much needed relaxation. We get back home tomorrow and I'll be headed to Costco to get more food because it's time to start the offseason and Dusty is more driven that ever to make our dreams a reality.

We'll see everyone at the Excalibur in December...and yes Rob is bringing another athlete who will be taking home the overall in bodybuilding. Women's bodybuilding that is. GO AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be a great show as it has the most numbers of competitors, always some awesome forgeign guys that show up And better fbbing too. Things should go for my girl here... anyways.. Ive got nationals first see some of you there!

Attachments

• j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Attachments

• J3.jpg
    J3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 281

Attachments

• J1.jpg
    J1.jpg