over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw: Thoughts and Prayers

After all this I was surprised to see that he did not follow the recommendations of his mentor Dante. Dante posted that he wanted Dusty to reduce the forced feeding, drop all the big lifts such as deads and bent rows that cause the waist to develop. Instead, it looks like Dusty is dead set on doing exactly what he did before and even ramping it up despite what Dante posted.
I think that has to do more with the sponsorships and that he sees a short window of opportunity that is fading away. I am not going to say what his sponsorships pay him but it is no small amount.

Just to note: He is going back to training...he loves it. Just needs to clear the cobwebs and get his physical stability back. But i have been running the full court press campaign hard at him for the last week. The blessing in disguise is his waist has gotten tiny during these events and that is the one positive in all the negatives....so i have been bombarding him with "low food intake, liquid meals, getting away from exercises where there is a large amount of weight over the midriff/waistline, staying away from the heavy deadlifts, heavy rows" and going toward machine work and things that will keep his waist down. 99% of bodybuilders have to do those heavy basic movements to put on the muscle mass on their way up to be elite but he has 15-20 years of hardcore heavy slag training history in the books and he has been bed ridden for 4 weeks so its atrophied but still there (but dormant). So its not "building it" but reactivating it....and its a heck of a lot more detailed than this but im trying to steer him in that direction with low volume of food intake/ low carb intake + EAA drinks etc...I think he is embracing it. I dont think he will ever compete again but if he plays his cards right this could end up incredibly impressive due to a history of muscle mass already built that cannot be erased. Its like i told him "if roelly winkler ruptured his esophagus, was bedridden and lost 60-70lbs and his arms went from 23 to 16....do you really think if Roelly started lifting hard for 6-8 weeks and doing everything else but took in minimal amounts of food + EAA drinks that his arms would stay 16 inches? No they would go up to 21.5 because of all that muscle memory. The older bodybuilders who disintegrate in this sport are the ones who do one of two things (or both)
1) stop lifting forever
2) let their endogenous Testosterone levels go to crap
This is the post I was talking about. It just goes to show how hard core this guy really is. It might not be the wisest decision, but it is def. a hard core decision to get HUGE again.

I think that has to do more with the sponsorships and that he sees a short window of opportunity that is fading away. I am not going to say what his sponsorships pay him but it is no small amount.
Right, bills still need to be paid. And even bigger than that, we all have a window and perhaps he sees his closing so perhaps ONE more shot. Whatever the case, he is truly inspiring.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear