over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw: Thoughts and Prayers

Pretty shitty thing for her to post knowing dusty would not want it in the public domain.. I hope everything turns out great for him.. talk to dusty a few times and he's awesome people

based on how that girl represents herself on IG im not surprised by her actions
Looking to drum up more OF business...

Only reason she should have posted a thing is if Dusty asked her to. I thought she was his wife. They've just been dating awhile?

I hope he isn't in ICU.

Only reason she should have posted a thing is if Dusty asked her to. I thought she was his wife. They've just been dating awhile?

I hope he isn't in ICU.
Yes. Dusty and his wife were divorced awhile back

So let me ask you something.....if you and i were close friends and we had prior conversations about "we both hate when people put their personal business (relationships/health etc out there in front of strangers on social media" and even discussions about "well if i had this happen to me I would want to keep it among closest family and very close friends only".....and you had something detrimental befall you personally but a girl (you have been dating for about an hour and a half) decides to put your personal business out there on her social media (not for your benefit but her benefit) ..... would you want me to betray you by telling a bunch of people who are mostly strangers on a message board your very personal business?

Because I dont conduct business like that..... im loyal to a fault.

No brother, I like you would be pissed at the girl because unlike you she betrayed his trust. I might not agree with his decision not to speak on those things, but I damn sure respect a man’s personal decision to withhold from speaking about it & i respect you for keeping that trust. I hope he’s smart enough to cut her loose because if she’ll do that...she’ll do worse.

I hope whatever it is it all works out in a good way.

I went looking for more information yesterday and found mostly solicitations for her only fans. If you want to know why someone would make a post like this, it's bc it's impossible for some people to pass on the t's and p's (thoughts and prayers) and the free/easy clicks these posts get.

No brother, I like you would be pissed at the girl because unlike you she betrayed his trust. I might not agree with his decision not to speak on those things, but I damn sure respect a man’s personal decision to withhold from speaking about it & i respect you for keeping that trust. I hope he’s smart enough to cut her loose because if she’ll do that...she’ll do worse.

I hope whatever it is it all works out in a good way.

Yea, more about her than about him, eh?

Fuckin figures...I see it now. Fuck I hate people...

What better way to promote yourself than have a well respected bodybuilder boyfriend and use his... Alright I'm shutting the fuck up and not accusing and leaving this shit alone

Thanks for stepping up, for those that did

I wish Dusty all the best, lots of love man.

This thread is taking a bad turn, towards attacking a woman who´s only sin is to post Dusty has been hospitalized and who from the rest of her post seems to care about and love Dusty very much. There´s plenty worse things that friends have done to me than saying I´m in hospital, yes I haven´t got all the info, but if we´re not absolutely certain she broke Dusty´s trust posting something she knew was against his will, we should stop with the bashing and try and throw some positive thoughts Dusty´s way.

So sad that this woman would use his misfortune to get more views/likes. Such is the society we now live in. Anything for likes and views 🙄

I suggest this thread gets closed out of respect for Dusty. (Whom I don't know well at all but he gets my respect for his stance on keeping health issues private 👍)

This thread is taking a bad turn, towards attacking a woman who´s only sin is to post Dusty has been hospitalized and who from the rest of her post seems to care about and love Dusty very much. There´s plenty worse things that friends have done to me than saying I´m in hospital, yes I haven´t got all the info, but if we´re not absolutely certain she broke Dusty´s trust posting something she knew was against his will, we should stop with the bashing and try and throw some positive thoughts Dusty´s way.

This is a much more positive way of looking at it and maybe truer than my cynical nature, so thanks for adding some positivity. Our own biases take over and we often assume the worst from others. Sadly, this comes from experience of KNOWING the nature of many people

Dante seems to think differently.

Probably exactly why the guy like to stay private. Everyone has some kind of opinion.

If it happens to be me one day I’ll just ask to say a few good words and leave my family or personal life off the open board.

And this is why I went back and forth for over an hour trying to decide whether or not to post this. Fuck me. I just wanted him and his loved ones to know that we always want the best for him and how much I/we appreciate all the content and insight he gives out. I IN NO WAY was trying to out personal info or bring attention to myself in any way shape or form. I just know that here on PM when one of our's goes down in any way we all like to send whatever kind of positive energy we believe in their way.

I don't know this woman's motivations and I don't care I just want Mr. Hanshaw well again from whatever it is that's ailing him.

I think Dante would know what Dusty's wishes are and I think Dante lighting her up and her IMMEDIATELY deleting the post tells us all we need to know. We don't need a white knight in here.

I told my wife that if I die or hospitalized or something bad that she is to get my phone and post it on here, I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW if something bad happens to me, at least in this community. I don't give two fucks what people speculate or say, I have already given my wife the lowdown on what people will say and all that.
respect.

And this is why I went back and forth for over an hour trying to decide whether or not to post this. Fuck me. I just wanted him and his loved ones to know that we always want the best for him and how much I/we appreciate all the content and insight he gives out. I IN NO WAY was trying to out personal info or bring attention to myself in any way shape or form. I just know that here on PM when one of our's goes down in any way we all like to send whatever kind of positive energy we believe in their way.

I don't know this woman's motivations and I don't care I just want Mr. Hanshaw well again from whatever it is that's ailing him.
Not your fault at all man....she is the one that put it out there in front of everyone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131