over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw Trains With Dante Trudel

Gold. Love it. I was waiting and wondering about this coming out since I saw a pic a few weeks ago on social media. Can't wait for the rest.

Im the worst...no idea who these guys are but looks like a good workout.

Always wished Dante had a YouTube channel, Podcast, or atleast released a book on training.

Always wished Dante had a YouTube channel, Podcast, or atleast released a book on training.

I don't think he likes attention much, He'd be a LOT more well known in the industry if he did; just does his thing from the outside

With every homer simpson sharing their opinion on every social media platform; one has to respect that

I don't think he likes attention much, He'd be a LOT more well known in the industry if he did; just does his thing from the outside

With every homer simpson sharing their opinion on every social media platform; one has to respect that
100% agree. And he has put out enough info on the web that I can find to fill a book. He’s still putting out gold on his Instagram. I understand and respect why Dante doesn’t do those things but I can’t help but think how awesome it would be if he did

100% agree. And he has put out enough info on the web that I can find to fill a book. He’s still putting out gold on his Instagram. I understand and respect why Dante doesn’t do those things but I can’t help but think how awesome it would be if he did

That would be so cool indeed. Also being coached by him seems awesome to me.

Those are some bulldozer strong dudes using (on face value) pedestrian weights. That execution has got to be killer. If Dusty is using 2 x 45 per side I am thinking I will be lucky to get a single 35 plate lol.

We need to revive a unique exercises thread and maybe, just maybe Dante would be willing to chime in on various ways he and other guys get weird with it (giggity)

I'm having a fuckin blast trying out new things at my new gym. I've turned this thing into, so far, a barbell row, dumbbell row, shrug, sissy squat and yesterday, a very effective stiff legged dead

All kinda cool shit you can do if you're weirdo like me Screenshot_20201202-025414_Chrome.jpg

Good to see Dante doing this, he does use IG which is great, he posts some good stuff there on occasion. I totally get not being into social media that much.
Filled w/ TONS of annoying douche's,and he's pretty darn busy, well-known and successful. Marches to the beat of his own drum...

Dante, the one showing the guys some movements, is DoggCrapp;)

Dusty is an IFBB pro who Dante has helped throughout the years. The other guy lifting is Dusty's long-time training partner...both are/were members here as well:) Both have followed the DC training for years under....well, DC.

lol I hear ya

Dusty is an IFBB pro and Dante owns the company True Nutrition. Both are well respected members of this board, having contributed a lot over the years.

Edit - Just saw @MR.BMJ post :)

Hopefully Intensemuscle is one of them, that's probably the biggest collection of DC training info
That was a great forum, especially awhile ago, like tren years ago when I was looking for information on pounding out some heavy sets

Dante, the one showing the guys some movements, is DoggCrapp;)

Dusty is an IFBB pro who Dante has helped throughout the years. The other guy lifting is Dusty's long-time training partner...both are/were members here as well:) Both have followed the DC training for years under....well, DC.

Ahh DC..yes ok. Now i know who he is. Trueprotein. Im enjoying some whey from there at the moment.

Curiosity almost got the better of me with the Cricket Protein

Did you say Cricket protein?? umm..... is this the movie snowpiercer? (was that crickets or roaches in that movie?)

Either way unless i was stranded on a desert island i dont think id eat a cricket..not alive or in powder form...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear