over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw's arms

specter

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I love the dudes videos on youtube, especially the cookin ones, but wtf is up with his arms ? they look fucking weird, to much seo or ?

I doubt Dusty pushes seo. He has huge tris but not great muscle belly shape (genetics). His tris I think are just so overpowering. I could be wrong...

On a side note... I love Dusty but that fucking guy in all his videos counting out the reps drives me nuts w the extra loud, clear pronunciation for some reason. 😄

On a side note... I love Dusty but that fucking guy in all his videos counting out the reps drives me nuts w the extra loud, clear pronunciation for some reason. 😄

Haha, thought the same, a very authoritative, masculine and dominant voice, a bit over the top :D

Leroy in Dorian's vids was loved by many but I've seen plenty say they would have killed the guy for being an annoying idiot:D

question:
WTF is going on @18:30??

I think poor insertions which make short muscle bellies and possibly SEO.

I’m not saying yes or no, idk. But I’m a dusty fan. His white trash cooking videos are funny AF.

So because he is a "good guy" i cant ask ppl what they think is up, wow snowflakes much. I really like the guy and love his videos. But is there like a link to a list of ppl i cant ask about ? and a list of things i cant ask ?

So because he is a "good guy" i cant ask ppl what they think is up, wow snowflakes much. I really like the guy and love his videos. But is there like a link to a list of ppl i cant ask about ? and a list of things i cant ask ?

no one said you can’t talk about him. He’s just a respected member. Calm down new guy.

What is the "oil" look? I am just curious
For me personally what makes me ask the question is when muscles appaer to have an odd shape, like his triceps are insanely big and "pointy" at the top part wich makes it look weird, again i have zero idea yet why is ask, it could just be that his muscles have weird insertion points, like when ppl have really high lats and then you have ppl like Kai Greene where the lats insert at his hips.

I think they are just crazy developed from years of pushing heavy, heavy weight. As far shape goes it’s probably just genetic. I could be wrong and maybe biased as I’m a huge Dusty fan and he’s gotta be the nicest guy I’ve ever met. I think he’s pretty open and honest about everything so you could just shoot him a message and ask him.

He sort of adress it as 15:50

"...and yes I'm aware with me, all you see is my stupid fucking tricep but I'm really trying to get my delts to grow"

:LOL:

(I don't think there is SEO in there, I think he's just tricep dominant on push movements, I believe he also said in the past he had trouble working biceps with freeweights, and now he only uses cables as he can feel that more than freeweights)

He sort of adress it as 15:50

"...and yes I'm aware with me, all you see is my stupid fucking tricep but I'm really trying to get my delts to grow"

:LOL:

(I don't think there is SEO in there, I think he's just tricep dominant on push movements, I believe he also said in the past he had trouble working biceps with freeweights, and now he only uses cables as he can feel that more than freeweights)
Could very well be the case :)

He seems like the kind of dude that you could just ask him outright
He hasent loged in since 2018 so ill try his IG account and see if he answers.

Damn he is tricep dominant! I never noticed how fucking big is upper tricep is. Love this shirt.
20201023_153134.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner