over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw's arms

He never looked good, another one of many guys with a pro card but without the genetics or the level to compete as a pro. But after all the "improvements", he looks worse than before, a total mess.

He never looked good, another one of many guys with a pro card but without the genetics or the level to compete as a pro. But after all the "improvements", he looks worse than before, a total mess.
Even as a life long weight lifting addict, if I say him in person my first reaction would be asking, "Why did he do that to himself?" Obviously he loves the sport and is doing what he thinks is best.......but like many others, when it comes to self evaluation he's way off. And I'm sure his friends and the people he trains with constantly tell him how good he looks.

This boy from Brazil competed in the recent UK show, he was scored in the last place of the 212

6904381.jpg

6904402.jpg

At this level it's a nonsense

This boy from Brazil competed in the recent UK show, he was scored in the last place of the 212

6904381.jpg

6904402.jpg

I think many tar all users with the same brush though. He obviously looks stupid. He would look good without whatever he is putting in his body (something cheap and thick). Plus I see he is trained by Milos who is meant to be anti seo :eek: He has literally put it in every main muscle of his body (calves, hams, quads, lats, chest, bi-ceps, tri-ceps, delts). It looks stupid in all of them. You wonder do these guys look at themselves and see what others do... obviously not. No one in their right mind would get on stage looking like that. Do you think he thought shit I fucked up or did he think he looked great with his muscles popping. It's like a massive guy who looks in the mirror and thinks he is skinny... they have no sense of reality and it's addictive to them filling their muscles as much as possible.

People need to stop thinking all these guys wouldn't use seo because they are strong and train so hard. Or they wouldn't use it because their genetics are so good. The best genetic guys (Kevin, Flex etc) to ever grace a bodybuilding stage all loaded up on various muscle expanders pre show. Flex literally looked like the perfect specimen at one point (best bb pic of all time imo) and he has loaded himself full of alsorts over the years. People seem to think it's just guys with shit genetics or ones wanting an easy route who don't train hard who use seo. Yet x guy who literally lives and breathes bodybuilding and will do anything it takes and push their bodies to the complete limit wouldn't touch that horrible seo.

Milos is his coach? LOL

I don't think Milos is supporting this SEO use, sure the guy does it on his own, but does Milos need so much money that he can't fire a guy like him and work with someone with a better brain?

Everybody says Miles is genius, he can be when it comes to talking about the slin protocols, etc.., but he said Maxx has potential to be MO, come on man, fuck. He seems to be another snake oil salesman taking advantage of delusional guys.

Milos is his coach? LOL

I don't think Milos is supporting this SEO use, sure the guy does it on his own, but does Milos need so much money that he can't fire a guy like him and work with someone with a better brain?

Everybody says Miles is genius, he can be when it comes to talking about the slin protocols, etc.., but he said Maxx has potential to be MO, come on man, fuck. He seems to be another snake oil salesman taking advantage of delusional guys.

I don't know what Milos thinks of SEO use now but he says he retired due to SEO. "My biggest mistake" he called it. His arms basically went necrotic from the stuff, they must be very damaged if it forced his retirement. Of course it might be that he still thinks a certain level of use is fine, don't know.

Milos is one of those "mind over matter", "anything is possible" guys. He thinks anyone can be Mr O, he's told this to many guys for sure. There's power in positive thinking and you'll perhaps underperform if you don't try but sometimes Milos goes overboard lol.

I know a pro who worked with Milos as well as numerous other "top coaches". He says Milos was the best, "he knows everything about bodybuilding" were his words lol.

After all of this bickering “he said she said” I def feel more educated about SEO. I genuinely feel like it’s the “forbidden fruit” that everyone is clearly taking a part of but nobody is willing to admit it and nor should they have to. Some bodybuilders are more obvious than others, some do use it well enough that it just seems to make the targeted body part flow with the rest of the physique. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don't know what Milos thinks of SEO use now but he says he retired due to SEO. "My biggest mistake" he called it. His arms basically went necrotic from the stuff, they must be very damaged if it forced his retirement. Of course it might be that he still thinks a certain level of use is fine, don't know.

Milos is one of those "mind over matter", "anything is possible" guys. He thinks anyone can be Mr O, he's told this to many guys for sure. There's power in positive thinking and you'll perhaps underperform if you don't try but sometimes Milos goes overboard lol.

I know a pro who worked with Milos as well as numerous other "top coaches". He says Milos was the best, "he knows everything about bodybuilding" were his words lol.

Milos' current pet project Luchen Hui looked free of oil when I competed with him in 2018.
Milos is also as you know very open. When we spoke he just went on and on; very frank and nothing hidden IMO.
He seemed most enthusiastic about how much work someone can do and how hard they can go, implying this is what he saw as the ultimate limitation for success.

I think Milos is great and he is very open. Obviously some guys will do many things behind their coaches back. However that guy is so bad he must have known but probably just said go easy with it. I wonder what he looked like 1 week and 3 weeks out for example. Did he load up a ridiculous amount at the end of his prep or does he look like that 2 months out. Dugbet made a great point when he stated if your client done that and looked that ridiculous and was obviously taking far more than he stated then he makes his coach look stupid too. I am sure if most had a client who done that and he was posting their name everywhere if he didn't agree to stop his ridiculous protocol you would have to let him go.

I know Milos stories, he would obviously do anything to get results, that is, there is no moral dilemma or health risk barriers for him.

He was an experimenter / scientist in the broadest and most practical sense of the word.

But at the end of the day, your clients are your cover letter.

I think Milos is great and he is very open. Obviously some guys will do many things behind their coaches back. However that guy is so bad he must have known but probably just said go easy with it. I wonder what he looked like 1 week and 3 weeks out for example. Did he load up a ridiculous amount at the end of his prep or does he look like that 2 months out. Dugbet made a great point when he stated if your client done that and looked that ridiculous and was obviously taking far more than he stated then he makes his coach look stupid too. I am sure if most had a client who done that and he was posting their name everywhere if he didn't agree to stop his ridiculous protocol you would have to let him go.

One thing Milos said about his own SEO use is that he saw his arms taking on an unnatural look so he tried to fix it by shooting even more to change the shape for the better. But his arms were absolutely ridiculous in the end. One thing that may happen to certain users is that they look even worse if they stop use altogether. Now you have a shriveled muscle with lots of scar tissue and lumps and bumps that are extra apparent so they feel they have to keep using. Look at Jay Cutler's biceps now if you find recent footage. Saw a glimpse in some recent video and his bicep tear is extra apparent without the oil.

I wish I could post pics of a certain very high level bb I know who has absolutely fantastic arms at shows, absolutely natural looking even to me. I saw a recent pic and was shocked, it's as if he had torn his biceps but I'm sure it's because he hasn't shot them up recently. His show is coming up shortly and I'm sure he will look fantastic again as he fills them up lol. A few manage to get great results from SEO but I feel they are in the minority, most of the time you can tell something's not quite right.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws