over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw's arms

One thing i think you guys are forgetting is Parafin oil, its used instead of SEO by some ppl its cheaper and its more "permanent" and its very very dangerous. Personally i know of several ppl who have used it.

Has any popular bodybuilder or popular freak ever admitted to using SEO or implants? Only Rich Piana I think, but there are tons of examples of guys who have done it or are highly suspected of doing it, but will deny it to death, like Ohearn and his use of gear. The same with the DNP, how many competitors have recognized its use?

All other drugs seem fine, but even in hardcore-underground circles, there are methods that no one wants to accept or acknowledge. I guess it's about maintaining a status or image, yeah, even those guys who seem to be open and don't care about anything... are hiding things.

The stigma on SEO and implants is that nothing is earned. People don't put gear in the same category because you still have to eat and train. The gear enhances the efforts. With SEO and implants it produces a result independent of diet and training.

I love the dudes videos on youtube, especially the cookin ones, but wtf is up with his arms ? they look fucking weird, to much seo or ?
even if his tricpes are made with SEO, the guy is a beast I've not seen any other bodybuilder push as hard as he does day in day out!! he is a freak of the nature, in person he is ridiculously huge. havent seen him since mr olympia 2017

Remember Manfred Hoeberl? I think he was on top in 93 or so when he had those ridiculous arms? You also had Flex Wheeler in 93 with obviously oil enhanced calves. I bet experimenting with oils started way before 96. No one mentioned oil in 93 regarding Wheeler from what I remember, so it was kept hush hush in the beginning. I forget but I think Clark may have hinted at these two without namkng names in some interview.

I can't say I know what Ernie did exactly but you'd think he would have died from nandrolone overdose if that's all he put in his arms. Even if there's no LD50 for steroids eventually the body is going to shut down. Say he put 10 grams of nandrolone a week in his arms, how long can you keep it up?

It also doesn't take a genius to conclude that if gear swells up a bodypart well how about we cut the gear with some extra sterile oil to get more volume in there.

I really dont care what people choose to do...whether they are shooting juice or synthol or whatever....I am just stating that Synthol was pretty much made available years AFTER the guys named already had large bodyparts so whether they did it with esciclene or large amounts of 100mg deca or whatever....I really dont care. Obviously Ernie Taylor liked the look of whatever he put in there.

Do you really know what bugged the hell out of me when i was scanning thru this thread? It was a bunch of guys shit talking people in the sport. I mean just go thru the pages and read thru it again. Its exactly what is wrong with this endeavor nowadays....everyone is just really unhappy with themselves and love to make themselves feel better by talking crap about others. One of the main points I have seen over the years is if you get a guy full of insecurities who is a lousy human being and then put him on steroids, the majority of time he becomes even unhappier with himself and becomes an even more lousy human being. I can get shit talking some of these guys in the sport who are known dirtbags who rip people off of money or who are self absorbed pieces of trash who dont do right by others. There are alot of those guys in this game (too many). I dont get shit talking guys who virtually everyone speaks well of.

I can guarantee one thing here.... I can guarantee if any of you knew DH on a personal level, unlike alot of people in this sport...he would NEVER shit talk you....just not his style.

a lot of people are now used to disrepect good people on social media until they confront then in person, they wont have words. in the last few years in my personal perspective i feel that we fall of camaraderie and instead of helping others to progress, we just attack other competitors on how bad they look, its all about the clout that those platforms created in our society. there is a few leggit hardworking bodybuilders now a day that stay away from drama or trying to bring down any other professional/semi pro athlete.

a lot of people are now used to disrepect good people on social media until they confront then in person, they wont have words. in the last few years in my personal perspective i feel that we fall of camaraderie and instead of helping others to progress, we just attack other competitors on how bad they look, its all about the clout that those platforms created in our society. there is a few leggit hardworking bodybuilders now a day that stay away from drama or trying to bring down any other professional/semi pro athlete.

Far too much negativity IMO online. If I would not say it to someone's face I simply do not say it online.

The stigma on SEO and implants is that nothing is earned. People don't put gear in the same category because you still have to eat and train. The gear enhances the efforts. With SEO and implants it produces a result independent of diet and training.

Very true but I think the definition of SEO can be many different things as well. We all have our own opinions. I personally look at permanent injections and implants far differently to what I do with most seo products. Implants to me is I suppose cheating and I think should be marked down for obvious reasons. The same can be said for someone who just loads up with seo or site injections as well. Where do you draw the lines... I guess if 100ml seo is cheating so is 2ml and every bodybuilder is injecting oil into their body. No one wants people to know they use it and that's why they deny it. Trust me there are guys who aren't freaks and massive who you probably look at and think words such as classic, beautiful physique, proportional, clean lines etc... and they are using seo in certain muscles. One of the top classic guys uses a certain seo and you would never guess looking at him.

It's a weird subject as most seo is literally the same as gear without the active steroid. Some guys may even add sterile oil to their gear and use that as seo. Trust me when I state using some seo whilst the result is independent of diet and training is fucking hard work. Training and gear is easy and I could train all day I love it that much. A syntherol cycle takes me a lot of focus and consistency because who wants to inject themselves daily multiple times. Moreover, even steroids can work indepeNdent of diet and training. It should go without stating people should be training and dieting 100% before they use gear or seo but studies have shown testosterone will increase muscle and lower body fat even if the person doesn't train. It's a silly point and I 100% understand why you view seo different to aas but there are many shades of grey in a sense. Guys also seem to put seo in a category with laziness or not training hard. I have used seo and I honestly train brutally hard and would probably shock some people how intense I can get. I have just been doing skullcrushers with 30kg per side for example and until I nearly drop the weight on my head and I will be starting an arm cycle myself soon :eek::D

call a spade a spade.
this is a visual sport about aesthetics and the human form.
if seo, implants, site injects whatever looks like shit i think its ok to say it.
again thats not shit talking lol that could be saving a guy from himself. someone shoulda told ernie dud u look like a fool.
-F

One thing i think you guys are forgetting is Parafin oil, its used instead of SEO by some ppl its cheaper and its more "permanent" and its very very dangerous. Personally i know of several ppl who have used it.

Some people will use anything. A lot of these people are poor as well so will just inject any oil they can find. It can be very dangerous and that's why you hear of some horror stories and it all gets labelled under the "synthol is dangerous" heading. Some of these guys are just stupid but very insecure and obsessed with getting their 10 minutes of fame. I have heard of people injecting cooking oils into their bodies. Just anything they can find. I recall a women done that as well in her face after being refused plastic surgery (famous story because her face mutated).

Now big name bodybuilders are different but there is usually some body dysmorphia going on. They lose sense of what looks good and get carried away. As posted some just want to be noticed more as well as they must realize x body part looks unnatural. As I and others have posted the Ernie arms and other things you see in bodybuilding that takes a fucking huge amount of seo/aas/whatever to create. People also seem to think if you inject a few bottles of good seo (syntherol for example) you muscles will go huge and they just stay that way. No matter how good the product is if you stop injecting the look will fade away. Just like aas if you stop it the look will fade away. I never touched my calves for years and they went back down for example. Most of it is all temporary apart from the likes of implants and PMMA and as you stated certain oils can be more "permanent".

Has any popular bodybuilder or popular freak ever admitted to using SEO or implants?
Countless.
From your posts overall, it seems that you are not too familiar with happens in the bb circles.

One of the top classic guys uses a certain seo and you would never guess looking at him.

So why do they use it?

It's a silly point and I 100% understand why you view seo different to aas but there are many shades of grey in a sense. Guys also seem to put seo in a category with laziness or not training hard..

I think the problem with SEO is that no athlete who is not a bodybuilder would ever use it, because it does not serve performance purposes, unlike the gear, which all athletes use because it helps them perform better, but still all successful athletes train hard and smart.

Oh sure... it's hard to do site injections to achieve your desired look, it's also hard to get surgeries to look like a barbie doll, or to be a prostitute in need of high-quality heroin, I guess.

Countless.
From your posts overall, it seems that you are not too familiar with happens in the bb circles.

I can be new to this forum, not on planet earth or in the world of bodybuilding. No doubt you are more knowledgeable than me, so could you tell me names of famous bodybuilders who have admitted and accepted the use of SEO, implants ... while the are competing ... but not even that, did Lou ever admit his implants? Dillet and Levrone admitted their Esiclene use? Flex has talked openly about all the synthol that he put into his body?

load your arms full of whatever and cover them with tattoos. where have we seen this before? it's all about getting followers and cashing checks.......not competing. he is never gonna compete again so who gives a fuck how he chooses to modify himself. I use the term modify because that's not bodybuilding. make that money dude.

Some people will use anything. A lot of these people are poor as well so will just inject any oil they can find. It can be very dangerous and that's why you hear of some horror stories and it all gets labelled under the "synthol is dangerous" heading. Some of these guys are just stupid but very insecure and obsessed with getting their 10 minutes of fame. I have heard of people injecting cooking oils into their bodies. Just anything they can find. I recall a women done that as well in her face after being refused plastic surgery (famous story because her face mutated).

Now big name bodybuilders are different but there is usually some body dysmorphia going on. They lose sense of what looks good and get carried away. As posted some just want to be noticed more as well as they must realize x body part looks unnatural. As I and others have posted the Ernie arms and other things you see in bodybuilding that takes a fucking huge amount of seo/aas/whatever to create. People also seem to think if you inject a few bottles of good seo (syntherol for example) you muscles will go huge and they just stay that way. No matter how good the product is if you stop injecting the look will fade away. Just like aas if you stop it the look will fade away. I never touched my calves for years and they went back down for example. Most of it is all temporary apart from the likes of implants and PMMA and as you stated certain oils can be more "permanent".
There is several cases on Pubmed in regards to Parafin being used, its such an issue here because it kills the kidneys slowly unless the body creates a "capsule" of tissue around it wich has happend for several ppl, the idea in the parafin is that it binds around the muscle tissue and formes "permanent" gaines.

On a board where there are Sintherol users / sellers, you will have guys who support or promote its use. But I repeat, you never see famous bodybuilders talking about this, and even non-competitors freaks who are in the underground scene rarely even admit to using it, unless they are salesmen as well. Far fewer successful, active or retired competitors (who are supposedly more open to talking about gear because they have little to lose).

the use of SEO has been a thing for years and years, just no one talk about it, do they help to increase your muscle roundness if you know how to use absolutely, but in the pursuit for the mass monster status a lot of Bodybuilders lose autocontrol and abuse of the substance, not against the use of it but in everything can be beneficially in moderation

So why do they use it?

You obviously don't understand the topic very well nor do I think you have probably even used it yourself. Why do you think they use it? I don't think you have any idea how common SEO usage is. As you have posted though not many admit to it so why would you. I think when guys don't understand the topic much they assume everyone (due to social media etc) who uses seo must be showing obvious signs of usage and that is not the case. Not everyone is putting in 50ml daily into their arms for example.

Many guys use it to bring up a weak body part but in a way that still looks completely natural. Many use it for more "pop" or overall fullness. When you get guys with weird looking arms that stick out that is not because they are microinjecting seo every week. Sometimes the difference is very subtle but could be enough to reward a 9th placed guy to 5th place or whatever. Adding 1/2 to 1 inch to your arms and/or quads for example without effecting appearance could make a massive difference to someone's overall look.

If you see a guy on stage and his arms look really funky that is not because he was putting 1ml seo in there occasionally as a boost. Anyone with any real knowledge on the subject can see what I am saying. Don't let the obvious users who load up their arms etc make you think that will happen to everyone who uses seo. This is not about promoting seo but just fact. Someone could use seo and it makes them look much better and another guy could use the same seo and make himself look like an idiot.

I think I have explained myself wrong.

If you use drugs, ASS, train and diet, it is to bring about substantial changes in your appearance and / or performance.

You said that using SEO is a very complex treatment that requires spending time and money on constant injections, a fucking pain in the ass.

So why would someone do that if they are only looking for small improvements that the untrained eye cannot appreciate?

Sure, I understand that competitive bodybuilding is also about harmony and proportions, but for that, you have the classic division, where you don't need SEO if you have the right genetics. Certainly the guys of 30 years ago looked better than the current classics and did not use the same drugs, nor any type of SEO.

At the OPEN, we see that the use of SEO is not being punished unless you do shit, as happened to Milan Sadek in his last show, but Justin had his shoulders loaded and he was about to defeat Akim.

Another example are Ramy's quads, they look stupid but he's not stopping the shit.

P: When I talk about SEO I am not talking about syntherol, nobody knows what exactly they are doing to lift their parts.

I think we are wading into the relative moral stance of using SEO in this thread.
Not in the sense of those who use are bad, but that many frown upon it and cannot understand it's use.

I personally never tried it and never will because it's just not something I want to do.
For me bodybuilding is about building and displaying muscle; my actual living tissue.

I will not pass judgement on someone who uses SEO. Many use it as an enhancement when nothing else works. At a professional level I can certainly understand this, especial in the top tiers.
Those who over indulge suffer their own foolishness in more ways than one.

Staff online

• Bio
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar