over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw's arms

Are some of users who deny the use who see a moral problem with it.

Many people have nose / breast surgery and want a "natural" result that is barely noticeable, WTF? To me that's stupid, it's like dieting and lifting weights to "tone up", damn, you want to massively change your look.

The highly competitive bodybuilders who use SEO is clearly noticeable when you compare their before and after images. Obviously not all of them look like shit, but it is easy to see that they have applied localized injections or implants or whateve... in one area. The good or bad thing about bodybuilding is that if you compete at the pro level, you have tons of images from all angles that show your progress, changes and evolution.

Not only Brazilian idiots are caught, Dexter and Coleman were caught with their huge calves and they are MO champions.

Unfortunately, this has become so popular in recent years that no one is surprised and no one calls these athletes with fuzzy, weird or disproportionate muscles.

I remember when Iris Kyle was penalized for her butt distortions at the Arnold, since then, there has been nothing more about it, even though we have had dozens of athletes looking worse.

I can be new to this forum, not on planet earth or in the world of bodybuilding. No doubt you are more knowledgeable than me, so could you tell me names of famous bodybuilders who have admitted and accepted the use of SEO, implants ... while the are competing ... but not even that, did Lou ever admit his implants? Dillet and Levrone admitted their Esiclene use? Flex has talked openly about all the synthol that he put into his body?
All your posts on this subject are rather uninformed. Your understanding of it is quite wrong from the way you are posting.

And yes, Flex openly described his use many times, in detail. On this forum alone there are quite a number of pros that have detailed their use.

I think I have explained myself wrong.

If you use drugs, ASS, train and diet, it is to bring about substantial changes in your appearance and / or performance.

You said that using SEO is a very complex treatment that requires spending time and money on constant injections, a fucking pain in the ass.

So why would someone do that if they are only looking for small improvements that the untrained eye cannot appreciate?

Sure, I understand that competitive bodybuilding is also about harmony and proportions, but for that, you have the classic division, where you don't need SEO if you have the right genetics. Certainly the guys of 30 years ago looked better than the current classics and did not use the same drugs, nor any type of SEO.

At the OPEN, we see that the use of SEO is not being punished unless you do shit, as happened to Milan Sadek in his last show, but Justin had his shoulders loaded and he was about to defeat Akim.

Another example are Ramy's quads, they look stupid but he's not stopping the shit.

P: When I talk about SEO I am not talking about syntherol, nobody knows what exactly they are doing to lift their parts.
You do not understand how SEO's work. They are not injectible implants.

Go to the Article's Forum on this site and read some of the relevant Sticky threads there. As well as the Science behind SEO article on the Synthetek site.

All your posts on this subject are rather uninformed. Your understanding of it is quite wrong from the way you are posting.

And yes, Flex openly described his use many times, in detail. On this forum alone there are quite a number of pros that have detailed their use.

This forum is not an easily accessible place, that is, this is not a medium like magazines, MD or NPC news, and the pros that have been published here, many have done so with hidden identifications. For example, you.

You do not understand how SEO's work. They are not injectible implants.

Go to the Article's Forum on this site and read some of the relevant Sticky threads there. As well as the Science behind SEO article on the Synthetek site.

You must re-read my posts.

I don't care if Dexter's calves were the result of SEO, Deca, or implants. The point here is to use methods to cause momentary inflammation of certain muscle areas, becase are considered to be small respect the rest of the body or because some competitors want to attract attention with freak muscle develompent.

Judges also seem to reward these tricks, so there is an incentive to keep doing it, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

I read that article a long time ago, but I have no personal interest in these things.

for what Its worth, I know Dusty's long term training parnter very well and have for prob 15+ years. Ive asked and he assures that he does not use SEO. that being said ive see the guy do skull crushers with 250 for someting like 15-20 reps. When you start getting that much tissue in a small area its bound to look "abnormal" no matter how its displaced. The guys strong as an Ox. Your gonna get muscle buldges especailly in those notice smaller areas like triceps or even calves if you put thick slabs of beef on them. Just my 2 cents on this discussion that will never really be more than speculation.

for what Its worth, I know Dusty's long term training parnter very well and have for prob 15+ years. Ive asked and he assures that he does not use SEO. that being said ive see the guy do skull crushers with 250 for someting like 15-20 reps. When you start getting that much tissue in a small area its bound to look "abnormal" no matter how its displaced. The guys strong as an Ox. Your gonna get muscle buldges especailly in those notice smaller areas like triceps or even calves if you put thick slabs of beef on them. Just my 2 cents on this discussion that will never really be more than speculation.
This large tissue that looks abnormal, is exactly why people think Ramy uses seo in quads. It is also the reason why his quads don't have deep separation and people think he's not in condition.

I don't think he uses seo, and I think people are mistaken judging his condition by lack of separation in his quads. One, I think separation in muscle is largely genetic. Second, I think that Ramy has so much muscle in his legs, that the muscle is literally squished, and there is no room left to actually show separation. Its muscle sitting on muscle.

Jordan Peter's has developed the same thing especially in upperbody. Just muscle on muscle. Didn't think it be possible, but I guess you can actually develop too much muscle, where it takes away from the look.

Speaking of Jordan Peters and Ramy, I remember him talking about Ramy pressing 200lbs dumbbells and how people don't realize how strong Ramy is. The video he was talking about was from a few years ago, and I did find it on YouTube.

In the video, Ramy walks up to a dumbbell rack, picks up 200lb dumbbells, walks over to a bench, kicks them up, knocks out reps, then he doesn't drop them, but sits up the way an average guy does with 50lbs dumbbells, stands up and walks back to the rack to put them away. Jordan's like "Fuck me, I'm strong, I can press those, but I need a whole team, to help me set up, hand me the dumbbells and this guy treats them like he's handling 50s"

So I guess the point of the story is, if Jordan acknowledges Ramys strength, then he really is strong. To do that, that's real muscle, not that he's oil filled like so many claim. Do people use site enhancements? Ofcourse they do. But I also think a lot of people make up claims of knowledge simply because they can't comprehend that there is some individuals that are simply on another level.

(Kind of like, they assume every guy bigger than them must be on 10g a week)

As for Ramy, his quads look stupidly massive, looked so much better years ago and in his pro debut, so, why has he kept developing and ruining his proportion in that way? Genetics only? Platz, Jay, or Branch quads never looked that way.

As for Ramy, his quads look stupidly massive, looked so much better years ago and in his pro debut, so, why has he kept developing and ruining his proportion in that way? Genetics only? Platz, Jay, or Branch quads never looked that way.

Lets not pretend Ramy had just normal pro-level quads when he turned pro.
I wat AT his pro debut and he was already known for his insane quads back then.

There is no speculation. His arms have very obviously been shot up at various points in his career (look at the pics I posted if you didn't already). No amount of muscle gives the same washed out look with slightly unnatural shape. He admits it. Doesn't matter what it is exactly, grapeseed oil or MCT or whatever, who cares. He even said he wanted some of that injection site scar tissue in his delts but it doesn't work.

Ramy has intentionally enhanced his quads. His quads have shown injection bulges at different shows. It's been so obvious even Palumbo was confident enough to say so.
My guess: steroids (of course), probably SEO too, but most importantly massive amounts of hyaluronic acid injections for shows. Palumbo said he heard it was "something water based". Luki talked about it earlier, said Sandoe did 50-100ml per day.

I don't think he ruined anything, the hya injections are very temporary anyway. Unless he ends up with nerve damage and dead tissue eventually from too many injections and mass volume of foreign matter in the muscle.

I don't think he ruined anything, the hya injections are very temporary anyway. Unless he ends up with nerve damage and dead tissue eventually from too many injections and mass volume of foreign matter in the muscle.

No, I'm talking about ruining his aesthetics and lines, and therefore his chances of being Mister Olympia, I'm not talking about ruining his health.

Ramy in his early years had massive quads, but more like Hadi's, he had nicer cuts and shapes. By the way, Hadi has also been called in for filling his delts, something everyone seems to be doing.

Going back to Ramy, and the other guys, Jay or Branch had big quads but they still weren't disproportionately big respect the upper body. Platz had the best leg pairs ever, far ahead of his time and his upper body. Certainly Platz did not have an ideal or complete package although he could have deserved to win at the 1981 Olympia. The fact is that Tom became famous and popular not only for his well-developed legs, but for his charisma and above all, for his intense workouts and the way he treat leg day and squats, like a religion. Ramy does not have any of this, so having such massive legs does not bring him any benefit, either on or off stage.

No, I'm talking about ruining his aesthetics and lines, and therefore his chances of being Mister Olympia, I'm not talking about ruining his health.

Ramy in his early years had massive quads, but more like Hadi's, he had nicer cuts and shapes. By the way, Hadi has also been called in for filling his delts, something everyone seems to be doing.

Going back to Ramy, and the other guys, Jay or Branch had big quads but they still weren't disproportionately big respect the upper body. Platz had the best leg pairs ever, far ahead of his time and his upper body. Certainly Platz did not have an ideal or complete package although he could have deserved to win at the 1981 Olympia. The fact is that Tom became famous and popular not only for his well-developed legs, but for his charisma and above all, for his intense workouts and the way he treat leg day and squats, like a religion. Ramy does not have any of this, so having such massive legs does not bring him any benefit, either on or off stage.

I'm saying Ramy didn't ruin anything so far because it's not that bad, and if at some show he timed the injections slightly wrong the bulges are gone in a few days - no permanent disfiguration from hya as opposed to oil enhancements.

Hadi has tons of shit in his delts and arms. Despite it he still looks great overall and can get away with it. What's pathetic is pros and "experts" proclaiming Hadi does not do site enhancements. In this recent IG video the delts look retarded. Guys were arguing that Iranians don't even know what SEO is and don't have access to it lol.

Being somewhat unsymmetrical/unproportional with an outsized bodypart can in some cases work in your favor and make your whole career. If Platz had been more proportionate with quads that matched the rest he would have been an unknown guy doing a few local shows at best. No amount of charisma would have given him a career in bb.
Ramy is still very proportionate, more evenly built than most. If he can keep the quads from getting too obviously enhanced he can only benefit from getting them as freaky as possible.

This forum is not an easily accessible place, that is, this is not a medium like magazines, MD or NPC news, and the pros that have been published here, many have done so with hidden identifications. For example, you.

What the heck are you talking about? PM is not some hidden site on the dark web lol. If you can find gmail you can find this site lol.

What the heck are you talking about? PM is not some hidden site on the dark web lol. If you can find gmail you can find this site lol.

Most of the fitness people are on instagram and youtube, forums were more popular 10 years ago, modern people do not have the ability or the patience to search and dive through dozens of pages for information. Of course, personally nothing compares to forums.

I mentioned it earlier and I see more posts basically equating seo or site injections with some sort of easy way out. That anyone who is really big or strong and trains hard would probably never use it. How if you train heavy/hard you may develop muscles that basically have a weird shape or are just too big. No one needs seo to have huge muscles and many guys don't use it but some of these thoughts are way off. You don't get a certain look (pointy tri-ceps, delts etc) without seo or site injecting (aas etc). So Ramy is super strong and just has so much muscle that he would never use site injections... he is loaded in them. Hadi is another guy who loads up especially for contests and he is strong as well. Plus Hadi gets in insane condition. That goes against the other common belief that somehow if a guy is shredded he must not use seo... I hear that one all the time. It's very common in the Middle East for some reason even if they state it doesn't exist there :eek::D

Obviously you want to trust every word from people and you hope they would be 100% honest. But in some cases it's just that obvious that it doesn't matter what they state. 90%+ of these guys would deny usage if asked but it's obvious they use. Others are good at it and use a more sensible protocol so it's near impossible to guess and it's just speculation. The guys I have mentioned in this thread are obvious users (seo or site injecting aas etc). Someone just posted about Luke Sandoe using 50-100ml water based seo every day. He even said he used it but he obviously downplayed it's usage (massively) in public and never mentioned amounts. Did anyone ever look at him and think he is loaded up... no. Luke was also one of the strongest pro's about and is just 1 example of many.

There's a famous saying in plastic surgery

"You only notice the bad ones"

I have been with one woman with fake boobs. I realized that I like fake boobs just as much as real boobs.

So if a delt is fake and it looks good 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

This is how I go through all of life’s tough questions if your wondering....

For me the problem with modern bodybuilding is that there is no evolution in size in athletes, only in minor details. Take Coleman as an example, or Yates or Jay Cutler, the had been growing year after year since they became pros and started winning the MO.

To gain raw size you need train, food, ASS, and training for years. For details here and there, just some SEO.

I was surprised to learn that Luke had done that.

This boy from Brazil competed in the recent UK show, he was scored in the last place of the 212

6904381.jpg

6904402.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner