over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanswhaw Progress Update

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Ive been getting messages left and right about Dustys progress for the Border States..

I just wanted to share with you guys.

First of all, i personally don't like posting progress pics, untill the show is very near. So, we are waiting for another 2 weeks, which will put him at 2 weeks out.

Let me tell you guys that things could not be going better.. Dusty is currently over 250lbs standing 5'11" the guys is big and getting leaner each week. He is well on track.

Maybe he will respond to how his diet and how he feels each day.

From my point of view. Dusty is very motivated and working extremely hard. The guy is ideal for me. Never second guessing or complaining, what more can i ask for. Im proud of his attitude and effort.

By the way his strength is through the roof. A good sign that he is holding his muscle and not over dieting. From what i can tell, he feels great and loves how things are coming along. Maybe he can respond to how his strength is holding up. ( we have all seen the amount he lifts).

I live in southern California and attend all of Jon Lindsays Contests. I will be there at the show along with many other Pro Muscle Members. There should be a huge turnout from Arizona in support of him and others competing in the show. I know RobRoy has a crew competing as well. . Im really excited to see how the 16 plus weeks of prep turns out.

One way or another Im proud of Dusty.. He is only 27 years old.. He owns 4 supplement stores and has other business ventures. He has a lovely girl in his life and a good head on his shoulders.

One other thing I really like about Dusty is that he is not about shortcuts.. he is not all about "supplements". When it comes to bodybuilding, he is about lifting hard , heavy and making the best of his diet and cardio. In my opinion we have put together a flawless prep.. He is going to impress many.

Last edited:
Hey Alex I was at the TOC this weekend and saw you up front with the MD crew...Then you disappeared and I heard you couldnt come to the night show cuz you were babysitting the little one...Sorry I missed ya man...

I predict Dusty will do very well!

Thanks for your support . I know Dusty Looks up to guys like you. Big dudes I do too, but im 5'4" and 175lbs.

I cant relate as much, I cant out mass most guys, I have to impress with condition and being as completes as i can.

By the way, your overall win at the USA will always get my respect.

Hutch: Man, I would have loved to see you there man. I was there all morning and most of the afternoon. My wife works for MD and shot the show.. I had to go home to be with our little girl.. I will be there all day and night for Dusty.. See you there?

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread Alex and I'm happy to hear that people have been wondering about my progress. Honestly this is the best that I have ever felt while prepping for a show as far as energy levels, conditioning, strength, etc... It is amazing how much extra suffering that I used to go through by avoiding so many little things that I still enjoy daily at this point like salsa, Splenda, etc.. while still getting just as lean but keeping my fullness at the same time.

Like Alex said I really enjoy the process of getting ready for a contest and both the mental and physical barriers that one must overcome to get onstage in there best possible shape. It is fun to wake up everyday at 4:00am and get on the stepmill before starting my workday with clients and running the stores while also squeezing in a nap and training in the afternoon. I think the monotony is what keeps things easy for me.

I also have to admit that with Hotfigure cooking all of my meals as well as weighing them out and prepackaging them it's pretty easy to stick to the diet when all you have to do is open a tupperware and make sure to eat everything in it before you can move on to the next thing in your day. She does everything for me including cooking, laundry, shopping, scheduling all of my meetings etc.. She truly is my rock.

I also have a great training partner who is prepping for the same show. He is as driven as they come and having him there pushing towards the same goals makes this process that much more fun and rewarding.

As far as how I look I am very happy with all that Alex has done thus far with the physique that I brought him and I look forward to working with him again for my next show after Dante helps me bring my physique to the next level this coming off season.

Again thanks for the thread and all of the support from everyone.

Also thanks for the kind words Phil. I have a long way to go but am enjoying the process.

Dusty, I know you are in good hands with Alex, I talk to him from time to time, and he has always said good things about your physique. I will be coming down from Bakersfield to see you, Wishing you the best Bro.

Dusty's progress ...

Dusty is just a different breed. He doesn't cheat, he doesn't miss, and he has no use for half-measures. The guy is a machine and an inspiration as both a coach and friend. While managing his own complicated life that Alex mentioned above (his own training/prep, buying a business, clients etc.) He has seen me through injury, illness, hospital stays, and a whole lot of other stuff in my quest to get on stage, and he has done it with uncommon understanding and kindness. With a work ethic, intellect and level head like his ... the sky's the limit for this guy. He is one hell of an ambassador to the sport of bodybuilding.

PAIN

PS. His glutes were in 8 weeks out ... he's lookin freaky.

I can tell Alex is happy with your progress, so that means your looking freaking incredible.

Cant wait to see your pics in a couple weeks.

Good work. Cant wait to see the progress pix....always motivating!

Haven't seen you in a while, but i'm sure you are looking absolutely ridiculous. Only a few more weeks until you own the stage. All that hard work is going to blow people away.

Dusty is just a different breed. He doesn't cheat, he doesn't miss, and he has no use for half-measures. The guy is a machine and an inspiration as both a coach and friend. While managing his own complicated life that Alex mentioned above (his own training/prep, buying a business, clients etc.) He has seen me through injury, illness, hospital stays, and a whole lot of other stuff in my quest to get on stage, and he has done it with uncommon understanding and kindness. With a work ethic, intellect and level head like his ... the sky's the limit for this guy. He is one hell of an ambassador to the sport of bodybuilding.

PAIN

I don't think I could've said it any better!
I had the pleasure of getting my legs SMASHED by Dusty once - he is an unbelievable trainer! He's a fabulous motivator and a awesome guy! He and HotFigure make a great team!
I'm definitely looking forward to being at Border States to finally see what's developed under those big clothes and to cheer you on, Dusty!

heh..

Thanks for the thread Alex and I'm happy to hear that people have been wondering about my progress. Honestly this is the best that I have ever felt while prepping for a show as far as energy levels, conditioning, strength, etc... It is amazing how much extra suffering that I used to go through by avoiding so many little things that I still enjoy daily at this point like salsa, Splenda, etc.. while still getting just as lean but keeping my fullness at the same time.

Like Alex said I really enjoy the process of getting ready for a contest and both the mental and physical barriers that one must overcome to get onstage in there best possible shape. It is fun to wake up everyday at 4:00am and get on the stepmill before starting my workday with clients and running the stores while also squeezing in a nap and training in the afternoon. I think the monotony is what keeps things easy for me.

I also have to admit that with Hotfigure cooking all of my meals as well as weighing them out and prepackaging them it's pretty easy to stick to the diet when all you have to do is open a tupperware and make sure to eat everything in it before you can move on to the next thing in your day. She does everything for me including cooking, laundry, shopping, scheduling all of my meetings etc.. She truly is my rock.

I also have a great training partner who is prepping for the same show. He is as driven as they come and having him there pushing towards the same goals makes this process that much more fun and rewarding.

As far as how I look I am very happy with all that Alex has done thus far with the physique that I brought him and I look forward to working with him again for my next show after Dante helps me bring my physique to the next level this coming off season.

Again thanks for the thread and all of the support from everyone.

Also thanks for the kind words Phil. I have a long way to go but am enjoying the process.

Cant wait to see your pics either... ur skin looked thin on the DC tee's posts. But too bad, ul never have my rhinocerous skin... sorry:eek:
Goo

dusty,
keep up the great work man. almost there.
god bless
lucian

Dusty,

Im sure your going to kick some ass at the Border's...

cant wait to see some pics

chris

:eek: :eek: :eek:

And to say she's gorgeous too...

Where have you found such a jewel, Dusty? Girls like her only exist in your wildest dreams usually... :p ;)

Keep up the great work man. Can't wait to see your stage pics! :)

I am fired up for both of you!

Dusty and Hotfigure are good members to have on this board. I've continually been impressed with Hotfigures level of conditioning regardless of the time of year. Staying lean like that takes discipline. I like that.

Good luck, Dusty.

Dusty, I know you are in good hands with Alex, I talk to him from time to time, and he has always said good things about your physique. I will be coming down from Bakersfield to see you, Wishing you the best Bro.

Thanks P, I really look forward to meeting you at the show. It's always great to meet people from the board and I really appreciate you making the trip to see the show. It should be a lot of fun.

PAIN

Pain,

As always thanks for the kind words. I always have things like that to say but never the words or writing abilities to get them out;) . As always it's been a fun journey and I look forward to helping you hit the stage November 1st. Keep pushing, you are almost there.

I can tell Alex is happy with your progress, so that means your looking freaking incredible.

Cant wait to see your pics in a couple weeks.

Thanks Main,
As you know all you have to do is follow the plan with Alex and things will be fine. I think I'm right on schedule and can't wait to see the finished product.

Good work. Cant wait to see the progress pix....always motivating!

Thanks TP, I saw some recent shots of you and all I can say is DAMN. Keep it up bro. You are going to shock some people.

Good job too you both guys!
A well deserved success is coming

Thanks Doc, I hope you are right. I'm doing all I can to be at my best.

Haven't seen you in a while, but i'm sure you are looking absolutely ridiculous. Only a few more weeks until you own the stage. All that hard work is going to blow people away.

I don't think I could've said it any better!
I had the pleasure of getting my legs SMASHED by Dusty once - he is an unbelievable trainer! He's a fabulous motivator and a awesome guy! He and HotFigure make a great team!
I'm definitely looking forward to being at Border States to finally see what's developed under those big clothes and to cheer you on, Dusty!

Thanks CSlim,

As you know I'm looking more forward to the post show meal than the show itself. I'm such a fatty.

Cant wait to see your pics either... ur skin looked thin on the DC tee's posts. But too bad, ul never have my rhinocerous skin... sorry:eek:
Goo

Yeah, well I also don't have your collection of overall wins. Keep blasting away and make your mark at Nationals.

dusty,
keep up the great work man. almost there.
god bless
lucian

Thanks Lucian,

As the show gets closer it just gets easier and easier to push on knowing that everything matters and will have an affect on the final product.

Dusty,

Im sure your going to kick some ass at the Border's...

cant wait to see some pics

chris

Thanks Chris,

I guess only time will tell but either way I am happy with the progress I have made since my last stage appearance.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

And to say she's gorgeous too...

Where have you found such a jewel, Dusty? Girls like her only exist in your wildest dreams usually... :p ;)

Keep up the great work man. Can't wait to see your stage pics! :)

Yeah Phidias,

It's great knowing that I already have the best trophy at home as I prep for a show. Without her none of this would be possible.

Dusty and Hotfigure are good members to have on this board. I've continually been impressed with Hotfigures level of conditioning regardless of the time of year. Staying lean like that takes discipline. I like that.

Good luck, Dusty.

Thanks JT,

As I have always said I am the second best athlete in my own house.

lol yea, i shoot Vander pix and vids now and again......i dont think im gonna SHOCK anyone with my massive 220lbs lol but il do ok......

We want to see some progress pix up now, this thread was such a tease haha.......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131