over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty hitting DC chest and Delts

bg091593

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I love doing DC training so I thought this was an awesome video.

I do have to get back into the extreme stretches though, I've yet to implement static holds as well but my progress hasn't stalled a whole lot. Slow and steady wins the race!

https://youtu.be/nRjMPbGjr-4

Love DC training and Dusty Hanshaw is awesome.

Incase he should chime in and skim through this thread I have a question for Dusty. If your willing to share how is the new split looking? What are the thoughts behind it and what are you trying to bring up or are you just trying to put on more mass?

Good shit.

I had the pleasure of watching a back workout when he was here in Vegas a few years ago.

Guy is seriously intense.

Dusty is so fucking inspiring :)

I wish he would post more often here, he is the man :)

I love Dusty's humor. Funny ass dude.

Dusty is so fucking inspiring :)

I wish he would post more often here, he is the man :)

Im sure he got tired of the same ole same ole.....everyone asking him the drug questions. Thats why 90% of the big guys that came on here left or dont post much any more.

yeah I guess you're right...but take a big dude like Big Dave Smith (who has fielded a TON of gear questions and continues to do so even)....he has continued to post over the years and DAMN he is a fucking invaluable source of training information. Just going through his older posts I learn something every time from him.

The board was different a few years ago when people like Dusty, Shelby, Mountaindog posted more....

oh well, change is the only constant!!! onward and upward!!!! :cool:

Love DC training and Dusty Hanshaw is awesome.

Incase he should chime in and skim through this thread I have a question for Dusty. If your willing to share how is the new split looking? What are the thoughts behind it and what are you trying to bring up or are you just trying to put on more mass?

I just told him....he will probably make his way over here today and answer those

Good training day. I like his training videos a lot. Nice to see he has a good sponsor behind him too.

Always glad to see Dusty putting up content, and this is a great vid. Love seeing Dc training in action.

What is dustys new split? Does he lay it out?

I just told him....he will probably make his way over here today and answer those

DeWd DOOOD.....I've been asking him back forever now!:confused:;):cool::headbang:

Dusty and Jordan Peters are nutty trainers. Love the intensity these guys bring

Spill it dante

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just went back to dc this morning, but starting light with 22-25 total reps, gonna gradually add weight. no more cycles for me means slower gains but i made strength gains on dc as if i was on gear, BEFORE i started gear.
plus dante sayin us old guys can benefit from higher reps is what sealed it for me.
dusty's got the coolest personality too.

yeah I guess you're right...but take a big dude like Big Dave Smith (who has fielded a TON of gear questions and continues to do so even)....he has continued to post over the years and DAMN he is a fucking invaluable source of training information. Just going through his older posts I learn something every time from him.

The board was different a few years ago when people like Dusty, Shelby, Mountaindog posted more....

oh well, change is the only constant!!! onward and upward!!!! :cool:

Agreed 100%

Guys like DC, BDS, Homonuclous (i butchered the uname), MD posted so much useful information on here that if you want thousands of dollars worth of advice, read through their post history.

Everytime I wanna increase drugs, I read Dante's posts about the various people he's dealt with having health issues; and then I stop myself. Everytime I'm confused with a training concept, I'll read through Scott S.'s articles, and posts. Everytime I want to push past a small tweak, I'll read John Meadow's posts, and his journey with longevity.

The information is there, it always has been. Question is what do most people value more? The drama, the drugs, and the BS in bbing, or the training, the diet, and the foundations of bodybuilding.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws