over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty on tuesday

I'm not so sure about that. I think he didn't make top 5 callout for one reason. He lost too much weight/size in the last few days and his upper legs paid the price. Had his legs been a bit fuller, his x frame would have been more prevalent and therefore his shape would have appeared much better. I think his body was catibolising alot of muscle at the end and he couldn't stop it, no matter how much he ate.

Exactly Queefer....all year long Dustys huge goal was to come in just shredded to the hilt and inside out grainy and just be the most conditioned superheavy up there. He pushed it too far and lost his leg volume....he knows it, I know it, you know it obviously and its just "lesson learned".....He tried to eke out that little bit extra and paid the price with muscle tissue.

Here is his legs a couple weeks out...compare this to the pic on page 2 and you can see the huge difference in volume

Attachments

• Dustyprep.jpg
    Dustyprep.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 515
Dusty is a very hard working bodybuilder. He doesnt let one detail go undone.
He will be pro very soon

Exactly Queefer....all year long Dustys huge goal was to come in just shredded to the hilt and inside out grainy and just be the most conditioned superheavy up there. He pushed it too far and lost his leg volume....he knows it, I know it, you know it obviously and its just "lesson learned".....He tried to eke out that little bit extra and paid the price with muscle tissue.

Here is his legs a couple weeks out...compare this to the pic on page 2 and you can see the huge difference in volume

Thats what dusty said in another thread.It's good you guys know why and what to do.It would be bad if you guys came back and said "we nailed everything and we just don't know what the judges are looking for"?

Everybodies pulling for you guys thats for sure!! Just a matter of time.

Thanks for all of the support and feedback everyone. As it has been said I pushed to far and paid for it...BUT...honestly even with the fullness in my legs I knew they still needed more size in the coming offseason and that was the plan no matter how I placed at this contest.

I have shoots all week with my final one next Saturday and then I am back into the trenches to make the changes needed. I live for the journey and count my blessings supplied by the sport everyday.

Okay, I take back what I said about quad sweep....the second pic clearly shows good quad sweep so I know he's got it. Get quad sweep back and more pop and detail in mid section and bam! Either way, you look way better than I ever will.

Last edited:
I think Dusty will bring something to be feared next year! The improvements from last yr to this yr are great. With DC in his corner, the sky is the limit for him.

Here is a few more pics I found:

Attachments

• DH1.jpg
    DH1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 468
  • DH2.jpg
    DH2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 508
I must say I find Dusty a very inspirational human being he seems very grounded and a thoroughly decent Guy, I only hope good things happen to this guy as he deserves it in my book.. And I wasn't on about just Bodybuilding Competition..

Def just inspired me to keep bulking and throwing around the heavy slag iron! AWESOME!

My legs and back just blow up but pecs delts and biceps are a bitch. From the bottom and back I look like a different bber than upper front. You said those were once your weak areas...I'm hoping that keep pounding heavy iron, adding weight to the bar whenever possible and keep on eating will fix the problem, but any tips how you turned those weak.spots into such strong actually very strong parts? And not top 5?! Wtf!! You know bbing is way toi subjective and sometimes there is favortism, and I've even talked to one NPC judge that was rather open about his being bi that told me sometimes you have to play along to get along. With a physique like this NOT getting top 5, fck top THREE, I'm starting to think maybe some of that shits true. Just don't give up, never give up....they can't deny you forever.

AWESOME arms and delts! And I dig your attitude, Dusty! We're pulling for you and know you're on the cusp of a pro-card...something most here can merely dream of! Go get 'em.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear