Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Dutch Pharma has been in communication with the hacker trying to buy the board's database, including member's personal details and passwords to the accounts here and their email addresses.

Arnold - AnabolicSteroidForums Admin was facilitating the transaction and payment.

All three had a fall out, the deal fell through (I guess there is no honour between pond scum such as these people) and all the details and communications between them have been supplied to me.

The reason why I have been as successful in life as I have been is because I am fiercely protective of my things and of those close to me. You fuck with any of it, you end up paying dearly, like many on the forums found out in real life over the years.

I have all the hackers' details, I just need to confirm his identity in real life - I don't want some innocent bastard getting punished for it.

I have a feeling that Dutch Pharma and "Arnold" won't take long to be confirmed who they are..

Shady motherfuckers...I definitely wouldn't recommend buying from a source that is trying to collect info!

If these guys are trying to stockpile info, I wonder what they're plans were, use it to extort people or sell out the competition to the Feds?!!

Isn't Dutch Pharma like brand fuckin new too? Shaddy as fuck if u ask me.

what is asf? aasforum? and I would definitely like to see this hacker get punished, is this the same guy that got karius board years ago (and recently too I think)?

Shady motherfuckers...I definitely wouldn't recommend buying from a source that is trying to collect info!

If these guys are trying to stockpile info, I wonder what they're plans were, use it to extort people or sell out the competition to the Feds?!!
This is my biggest question. Why are they going to such trouble to get the info? What do they stand to gain from it and what are their plans? Im glad you found out who is behind it.

what is asf? aasforum? and I would definitely like to see this hacker get punished, is this the same guy that got karius board years ago (and recently too I think)?

We have to think that it was not only BigA and the rest of the board owners who were attacked, it was all of us, even if I wasn´t personally affected, if they attack the collective they attack me. I got an email from the fucker saying he knew my password (he did) and that I had to pay etc etc, obviously my email account didn´t have the same password but other members weren´t so lucky, I sincerely hope he gets dealt with in an appropriate manner, that would be a very happy ending indeed.

How are they able to find our email? Im guessing the email that we used to register on the board, or if we posted, or sent a PM that contained another email here?

And how does this guy have time to email every member? Crazy stuff

How are they able to find our email? Im guessing the email that we used to register on the board, or if we posted, or sent a PM that contained another email here?

And how does this guy have time to email every member? Crazy stuff

All info was obtained through the database hack...Not all members were contacted.

Then Dutch Pharma with help from Arnold (aasforum admin) tried to buy the entire database of all member info, pm's, passwords, etc.

Point of the thread is the fact that a source along with another forum's administrator tried purchasing all the information with ulterior motives in mind...Which means they cannot be trusted themselves and people need to stay far away from them!

makes sense now, what boards were attacked? I thought AASforum was one of them, and also AB (karius board)? Years ago on AB, there was a hacker who was "spoofing" emails. I didn't even know this was a thing. that you could send an email to someone using their email address (not an email that is 1 letter off but their actual email), but it's not them sending it.

I hope BigA fucks them in the ass !

I would be happy to do it myself

Respect

Madg

Speaking of the devil, they somehow got my personal gmail account and I literally got an email for a sale about an hour ago, I would like to tell them to F*CK OFF

Speaking of the devil, they somehow got my personal gmail account and I literally got an email for a sale about an hour ago, I would like to tell them to F*CK OFF
Same here. Immediately deleted it.

Don't ever call me out motherfucker, if you are stupid enough to believe this "scammer" then you need help.

[email protected]

So looks like you're a liar too...I guess Big A can post the email chain if he wants, but sure as fuck looked like you were trying to keep things under lid so Robert didn't find out you were involved! I guess he has access to all of the asf.com email accounts ;)

So looks like you're a liar too...I guess Big A can post the email chain if he wants, but sure as fuck looked like you were trying to keep things under lid so Robert didn't find out you were involved! I guess he has access to all of the steroidforums.com emails ;)

Go fuck yourself moron.

Another internet tough guy...Pops in to talk his shit, because his pathetic ass got caught up trying to play the game!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws