over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DUTCH PHARMA and ASF - getting called out

Why did you have to rebuild your board and use this crappy forum software?

Regardless of what you think of this forums software, why don't you respond to the emails that were obtained and posted?

I just reported you Facebook page for promoting drug use, will port your Instagram page next.

Bahahaha...Look at this little bitch! Fucking comes over here and disgraces himself and the forum he attached his username to. Fucking pathetic!

No need for me to come back to this thread...This little nothing just showed who the fuck he is. Go back to earning your 5% cunt!

You can go ahead and spam away in this thread until one of the other guys decides to ban you...I've seen all I need to;)

Bahahaha...Look at this little bitch! Fucking comes over here and disgraces himself and the forum he attached his username to. Fucking pathetic!

No need for me to come back to this thread...This little nothing just showed who the fuck he is. Go back to earning your 5% cunt!

You can go ahead and spam away in this thread until one of the other guys decides to ban you...I've seen all I need to;)

Another brilliant post. Keep sucking Big A's cock.

Because they are not my emails you moron. How dumb are you?

How dumb am I? I'm not the one who got caught. Why would someone go to those lengths to set you up? You come in here throwing a fit, name calling but don't bother to give any type of explanation. The more you flip out, the guiltier you look.

How dumb am I? I'm not the one who got caught. Why would someone go to those lengths to set you up? You come in here throwing a fit, name calling but don't bother to give any type of explanation. The more you flip out, the guiltier you look.

Why did you close your board and rebuild it?

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Enough of that guilty behavior.

Wow, this guy got caught red-handed, and he can't even come up with an excuse or explanation of the accusation. He basically just admits he got caught by not addressing the problem, then he just talks trash about the forum software here as a deflection. LMAO!!!

Wow, this guy got caught red-handed, and he can't even come up with an excuse or explanation of the accusation. He basically just admits he got caught by not addressing the problem, then he just talks trash about the forum software here as a deflection. LMAO!!!

You and I have Modded on a lot of these boards over the years...In different circles for most of them, but many of the same guys within those circles. I don't think I've ever seen an "admin" throw a temper tantrum like this before?! And we've seen our share of shady admins lol!

Not only did he get caught up but then like I said above he came over here and not only disgraced himself but the forum where he admins! An AnabolicSteroidsForum Administrator reports another forum for promoting drugs lmfao...That spoke volumes :unsure: :rolleyes:

And if he was impersonated by the scammer in some way...The way he came here and went about things shows his character. So either way the dude is fucked up!

You and I have Modded on a lot of these boards over the years...In different circles for most of them, but many of the same guys within those circles. I don't think I've ever seen an "admin" throw a temper tantrum like this before?! And we've seen our share of shady admins lol!

Not only did he get caught up but then like I said above he came over here and not only disgraced himself but the forum where he admins! An AnabolicSteroidsForum Administrator reports another forum for promoting drugs lmfao...That spoke volumes :unsure: :rolleyes:

And if he was impersonated by the scammer in some way...The way he came here and went about things shows his character. So either way the dude is fucked up!

reporting, snitch tactics 101 that’s all I’m gonna say.

Especially if your in the same world doing the same thing.

I just reported you Facebook page for promoting drug use, will port your Instagram page next.

Guiiis, im going to tell Mom if you don't stop picking on me

you guys are wrong - that isn't Arnold's email- could be a very old hacked one though

Last edited:
It's not him, that's an old email address that was hacked, he posted a thread stating that email was hacked and he wasn't using it anymore months ago when the hacker was active.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear