over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DUTCH PHARMA and ASF - getting called out

I dont get it whats the benefit to DP for doing this? Assuming true he'll obtain access to asf log-in accounts then what? Other than email which should be a burner there is no personal data there? What dont i get?

Dutch Pharma has been in communication with the hacker trying to buy the board's database, including member's personal details and passwords to the accounts here and their email addresses.

Arnold - AnabolicSteroidForums Admin was facilitating the transaction and payment.

I dont get it whats the benefit to DP for doing this? Assuming true he'll obtain access to asf log-in accounts then what? Other than email which should be a burner there is no personal data there? What dont i get?

There is some value, but not a lot IMO.

Options are to blackmail members with their personal details and/or illegal activity they have participated in.

Use the hacked emails for marketing purposes and sell to other sources. Or you could just pay PM $500 for a private sponsor message.

Use the emails and passwords to hack other email account and/or social media account associated with that email.

I have no doubts that the awesome crew here will get this sorted out.

There is some value, but not a lot IMO.

Options are to blackmail members with their personal details and/or illegal activity they have participated in.

Use the hacked emails for marketing purposes and sell to other sources. Or you could just pay PM $500 for a private sponsor message.

Use the emails and passwords to hack other email account and/or social media account associated with that email.
Seems like a lot of trouble to go to for little benefit. It seems more like something that was done because of a personal grudge against the board and its owner.Taking glee in forcing the board to go down for a few weeks. Cause havoc and disruption.

Some % of members will use the same password for many accounts. That's just how it is. That puts C info and lots of other stuff available to a hacker.

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to for little benefit. It seems more like something that was done because of a personal grudge against the board and its owner.Taking glee in forcing the board to go down for a few weeks. Cause havoc and disruption.

The hacker has the whole database (I think), so they can read all PMs on the board, even private ones between Admins, mods and staff.

Just goes to show do not discuss anything sensitive on these boards. This isn't the first time a board has been hacked and wont be the last.

Take the sensitive stuff to encrypted emails or foreign email accounts where US has no jurisdiction and using various VPNs.

No sure why PM didn't use an updated version of VB and include all the new patches to mitigate a hack? Using an outdated version will lead to a hack one day. but even then the new software will be hacked and no doubt 0 Days already exist and are being resold for BTC.

This. Someone who has legit hacking skills, this would be a waste of their time. To try and blackmail Joe who makes $15 an hour at the local gym "training clients." Someone with hacking skills with go after businesses or business owners who have big $ (not the kind of guys who spend time chatting about nutrition and fitness online and buying bottles of hormones that may add 5lbs of Lean mass to they frame over a year). High rollers who are willing to pay hackers don't care if they weigh 189 or 209 they are busy running corporations etc.

The hacker has the whole database (I think), so they can read all PMs on the board, even private ones between Admins, mods and staff.

Just goes to show do not discuss anything sensitive on these boards. This isn't the first time a board has been hacked and wont be the last.

Take the sensitive stuff to encrypted emails or foreign email accounts where US has no jurisdiction and using various VPNs.

No sure why PM didn't use an updated version of VB and include all the new patches to mitigate a hack? Using an outdated version will lead to a hack one day. but even then the new software will be hacked and no doubt 0 Days already exist and are being resold for BTC.

That's not why or how the board was hacked. Big A can reveal what he wants.

That might not be how or why the board got hacked but I got a message from OTHER board members asking me to check my inbox.
A couple of them had gotten DM's from random accounts claiming to have their personal info and that they were going to leak it out if they weren't paid. At that exact time, the board went down for a revamp, so i couldnt even see if i had been DM'd....that shit is still scary though.

That might not be how or why the board got hacked but I got a message from OTHER board members asking me to check my inbox.
A couple of them had gotten DM's from random accounts claiming to have their personal info and that they were going to leak it out if they weren't paid. At that exact time, the board went down for a revamp, so i couldnt even see if i had been DM'd....that shit is still scary though.

This... my private message requesting payment actually came from Dante (Dc) of all people...IT WAS CLEARLY NOT DC but this person hacked his account. I registered in 04 so luckily my password is ancient and unique however it's still concerning but then the board went down. I'm hoping nothing comes of it....

The original conversation between Dutch and Arnold started on Arnold's ASF email that he confirmed that it's real and current. Then it switched to the other email when he wanted to keep things more private. So either he is the hacker or the hacker has access to both emails.

Regarding what happened to this board - it has been fully detailed in the thread about it that was posted over a month ago. All the details were explained there, so there is no need for conspiracies.

This... my private message requesting payment actually came from Dante (Dc) of all people...IT WAS CLEARLY NOT DC but this person hacked his account. I registered in 04 so luckily my password is ancient and unique however it's still concerning but then the board went down. I'm hoping nothing comes of it....
whoa......this is the first ive heard anything like this? Explain this to me? A screen name named Doggcrapp asked you for money in PM's?

We have to think that it was not only BigA and the rest of the board owners who were attacked, it was all of us, even if I wasn´t personally affected, if they attack the collective they attack me. I got an email from the fucker saying he knew my password (he did) and that I had to pay etc etc, obviously my email account didn´t have the same password but other members weren´t so lucky, I sincerely hope he gets dealt with in an appropriate manner, that would be a very happy ending indeed.
Yeah, he tried to extort me to...telling me that if I didn't pay him he was going to send my info to LE. I thought to myself "who gives a shit if he sends my info to LE, this guy has nothing on me because I haven't done anything on this board that LE would give two-shits about", so I wasn't concerned, but I imagine that some here may have been a little rattled.

Yeah, he tried to extort me to...telling me that if I didn't pay him he was going to send my info to LE. I thought to myself "who gives a shit if he sends my info to LE, this guy has nothing on me because I haven't done anything on this board that LE would give two-shits about", so I wasn't concerned, but I imagine that some here may have been a little rattled.
Somewhat like mass telemarketing, its a volume thing. Make enough calls and eventually you will get a sale.

So many questions. Why does he keep asking about why the board closed and had to be rebuilt? Is there some significance to that question?

Really, reporting Facebook and IG accounts. Lol. Seems very juvenile.

I hope nobody paid this guy or lost any money to him.

So many questions. Why does he keep asking about why the board closed and had to be rebuilt? Is there some significance to that question?

Really, reporting Facebook and IG accounts. Lol. Seems very juvenile.

I hope nobody paid this guy or lost any money to him.
if he is the hacker then he wants some attention for what he sees as his accomplishment. Its no fun working on something and then not hearing others talk about it.

whoa......this is the first ive heard anything like this? Explain this to me? A screen name named Doggcrapp asked you for money in PM's?

The hacker sent a pm from your account identifying himself as someone that got the boards data and wanted payment as to not go to LE. I'm guessing bc I recently pm'd you right before this mess all started. The message requesting money and where to pay was the hacker just using your handle to send it to my pm.. I'm thinking bc you were the last person I messaged...?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws