over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dyazide precontest

animal71

Banned
Last time I talked about lasix a bit, but this time I want to discuss Dyazide, who's stacking it with lasix and who's using it alone precontest guys?

In can't imagine stacking the two together.....flush your Precontest prep down the toilet. My experience is to leave sodium in your diet if you choose to use Dyazide; when I have cut the sodium out the day prior and added the Dyazide I did not get the desired look I got with leaving the sodium in.

i really dont use these type of products.I dont compete and i find them not needed if you dont.But no way i would find a neeed to stack these two.why?

You need to look at FF's thread "Don't ruin your contest prep"... chock full of good shit in there

Most pros or heavy weight BB stack them, dyazide usually 2-3 days out and lasix night before and morning of the contest (IV).

However, for the rest of us using both at the same time is road to disaster. I'd only use 1 of them, dyaze usually works quite well last 24h if you are ripped enough.

Most pros or heavy weight BB stack them, dyazide usually 2-3 days out and lasix night before and morning of the contest (IV).

However, for the rest of us using both at the same time is road to disaster. I'd only use 1 of them, dyaze usually works quite well last 24h if you are ripped enough.

who is most pro's or heavy weight BB? I personally don't know of one pro that stacks the two together or any heavy weight national bodybuilder that does either?

When used correctly it will help but if used wrong will make you look like Shit regardless of body fat. Diuretics need to be used carefully and precisely to help bring a better look

This is total false info.

I realize stage ready but Sorry I was hoping for something like 4% ect... If I'm coming into my first show and am 5% will it work? Or make me look like shit

There is no way to measure bodyfat when you are that low. Bodyfat % doesn't matter, subQ bodyfat does. Even hydrostatic, bodpod, and dexascan are off by up to 2% or more, especially at those very low levels.

Most amateurs who use diuretics don't even need them, they are just fat, and holding water has nothing to do with it.

If you do everything right, taking a diuretic won't help you at all, it will just make you less full. Diuretics are to clean up a mess (ie spilling over), and shouldn't be required if everything is on point.

if you need a diuretic I think somethings not on point with your timings or supps

FranJ

who is most pro's or heavy weight BB? I personally don't know of one pro that stacks the two together or any heavy weight national bodybuilder that does either?
franj I wasn't trying to be a prick if you know some pro's and heavy weight bodybuilders that do this pm me as I seriously don't know any that use both.

Having issues finding dyazide contest in 4 weeks pm me if anyone can point in direction

I've used Dyazide 48 hours prior to stepping on stage, kept sodium in as well, I noticed I looked better after 24hrs of taking it (half a pill) took the other half in the morning but i think I could have done without the second half, next show I will use half pill 24 hours before prejudging

I've used Dyazide 48 hours prior to stepping on stage, kept sodium in as well, I noticed I looked better after 24hrs of taking it (half a pill) took the other half in the morning but i think I could have done without the second half, next show I will use half pill 24 hours before prejudging
I think you are still to far out. Start the process naturally and Then use the diazide to help clean up and get that last little bit.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member