over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dying fat cells

Where do you have fat? LOL! Mr. Lean!!

Funny you mentioned that. The Doctor said the same. 😂 It was more loose skin, more then anything. It sucks getting older. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
^^^ explain^^^
Dry fasting has been seen in research to metabolize body fat three times faster, and it does so because the body can only become so dehydrated, then it starts pulling moisture from fat cells which will ultimately destroy those cells. Standard weight loss through caloric restriction or fasting tends to shrink cells. This is why people who were once overweight can seemingly put weight back on very quickly. The takeaway here is a strategy for a more permanent type fat loss.

Dry fasting has been seen in research to metabolize body fat three times faster, and it does so because the body can only become so dehydrated, then it starts pulling moisture from fat cells which will ultimately destroy those cells. Standard weight loss through caloric restriction or fasting tends to shrink cells. This is why people who were once overweight can seemingly put weight back on very quickly. The takeaway here is a strategy for a more permanent type fat loss.
Could you post or link these studies please.

I am looking into cool sculpting and Truesculpt ID. Then this is something that is good for skin tightening. Not sure the name of it. The good news about Romania, is these procedures are 1/4 the price from USA.
Coolsculpting is usually around $600 for one treatment in one area here in the USA. Which is part of the reason if I was going to do Coolsculpting I would rather buy my own chinese coolsculpting machine for around $1k and just be able to do unlimited treatments for free. But I am interested, 1/4 of $600 is $150. Is that how much it costs in Romania?

Coolsculpting is usually around $600 for one treatment in one area here in the USA. Which is part of the reason if I was going to do Coolsculpting I would rather buy my own chinese coolsculpting machine for around $1k and just be able to do unlimited treatments for free. But I am interested, 1/4 of $600 is $150. Is that how much it costs in Romania?

Keep in mind that only covers one area and one session. Generally they recommend 3 sessions. Here you can find for about 150 euros per session. Although I have seen places charge more. Pays to look around some. Beauty treatment here is a competitive market.

Keep in mind that only covers one area and one session. Generally they recommend 3 sessions. Here you can find for about 150 euros per session. Although I have seen places charge more. Pays to look around some. Beauty treatment here is a competitive market.
Pretty reasonable. I would definitely go to a licensed shop rather than DIY it if that was the price here.

There are actually some people buying the DIY machines and then selling sessions out of their house. When I was looking into buying one I saw a woman advertising down in L.A. to give people treatments for something like $50.

How many days would you fast 48-72

‘Dry fasting has been seen in research to metabolize body fat three times faster.’

Big claim which needs substantial evidence - where is the evidence??

Why has nobody mentioned that all the cells in the body regenerate mostly on a daily basis? All the cells live and dye at different rates, fat cells live for about a year, so if you can keep the fat off for a year straight then some of those fat cells should start to dye off

so if you can keep the fat off for a year straight then some of those fat cells should start to dye off

This is surprising information but I would like to see some kind of endorsement.

From what i have read fat cells have a pretty long half life.

And they don't really ever go away.

It would be nice if this really isn't the case.

From what i have read fat cells have a pretty long half life.

And they don't really ever go away.

It would be nice if this really isn't the case.
Liposuction is a good option

Fairly inexpensive in Mexico too

Liposuction is a good option

Fairly inexpensive in Mexico too

Liposonix is non invasive. Latest thing in Romania and it works. I seen good results. Not going to work as well if you have high body fat though.

Liposonix is non invasive. Latest thing in Romania and it works. I seen good results. Not going to work as well if you have high body fat though.
I had a liposonix machine back in January. Couldn't use it because the shocking electrical volt hurt too much.

Not sure what machine you had, but I don't hear people complaining about that with these professional machines.
Liposonix has little to no pain afterwards. Also, people are professionally trained to use them a certain way.

I don't understand, who cares if there are less fat cells or they are smaller? It has nothing to do with the number of fat cells, it has to do with what is inside them.

If you are unhappy with fat your body just diet it off. The amount of work/diet it takes to stay lean isn't going to change based on how many fat cells you have.

When I diet all the fat off my body, it just teaches me that I'm perfectly happy having higher bodyfat levels and not dieting as hard.

Just curious, how inexpensive is it in Mexico?
Depends on what you want done. Simple chin lipo can be as cheap as $600. Flanks and stomach can be as low as $2500. Gyno removal around $3500. Full tummy tuck with 360 lipo around $4500. And these are prices at legit licensed professional operations.

Depends on what you want done. Simple chin lipo can be as cheap as $600. Flanks and stomach can be as low as $2500. Gyno removal around $3500. Full tummy tuck with 360 lipo around $4500. And these are prices at legit licensed professional operations.

Wow, those prices are crazy cheap. Problem for most I'm sure is to have to travel out of the country as well as to ensure the surgeon is reputable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131